Votes: 16 57.1%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, FIFY

Yes indian role in terrorism is well documented

1664785988801.png

That is why, we have to emphasize till this day, wherever there is terrorism. Terrorist have no religion. Islam is peaceful religion. Killing one person is killing all the humanity.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

tell your RSS leaders... please stop conducting terrorism

You want to me list acts of Hindu terrorism acts?

The list is very long from killing Ghandi to blowing Samjota express trains

Thank goodness we left your bizarre religion
Feel free to list it. BTW the wiki list is not created by me.

After reading this article I understood that American tax payers will pay Pakistan to shoot down Indian Air Force aircraft using American made F-16s. These f-16s according to the American goverment are only used to kill terrorists ergo the Indian goverment and its forces are terrorists!

It always baffles me how America and the west pay Pakistan to fight Indian terrorists. India spends billions on buying military equipment while Pakistan gets it for free!

K
Unfortunately for you it didn't cost nothing. You payed 450 million USD to uncle Sam for it

Nothing of the sort!the picture is reversed in fact.
You have to understand their perspective. The less we get the more secure they are and the less they have to spend on their defence. Being predominently a trading nation it wants to expand trade by spending money on trade development. Defence spending is dead money as most equipment will never ever see any action.
People blame Indian Babus for delays in weapons acquisition, but if you look at it from another perspective it is a very smart move. Put a tender out for a huge acquisition-- the whole world drools and focus turns towards India---- long drawn out trials with back handers for politicians and bigwigs from all parties concerned---- further discussions and negotiations on pricing, while still extracting all sort of leverage from the providers in return for potential favours ---- after 10 years buy a small quantity of arms. The importance of this strategy is all these providers wont dream of selling to Pakistan while tenders remain floated. So in all, I think there is method to their madness.
We cant do anything because they are a much bigger market than us and we are skint in any case teetering on default due to corruption in various important cadres of our society. To safeguard their wealth in various parts of the world these pigs are held to ransom by foreign powers to force decisions and even governments in Pakistan--- both civil and military. The fault for our predicament is entirely ours and focusing elsewhere provides protection to our elites against internal attention and introspection.
Dont blame others for your own stupidity/corruption.
A

You seem to be mistaking Indian deficiencies as a virtue.

1) Indians have loud mouths. They announce big projects and deliver nothing after decades of investments as they are incompetent to build anything.
2) They make big plans on buying this and that only to cancel or reduce their quantities as the realize that their pockets are empty.
3) They talk about two front war but lose miserably on 1-1 battles with both Pakistan and China.

What happened to the much vaunted “Indian Lobby” lol

Back
Top Bottom