What's new

AMAZING, VLS lunches from 052C, real pictures.

Reaction score
1. Missile cold lunch ejected from tube

052C_HQ9_1.jpg

2. Missile raise up

052C_HQ9_2.jpg

3. Missile ignite.

052C_HQ9_3.jpg

4. Missile lunched complete.

052C_HQ9_4.jpg

:china::china:

please comment.

I would like to disscuss with you guys the real capabilities of 052C, and the newer 052C++.

We can also compare 052C with other compareble ships such as AGEIS, type 045, ect, ect.

Very nice pics :azn: I wonder how many missiles can 052c launch simultaneously. Is it even possible to do that? I think it might be since 052c uses cold launch and does not use a russian style revolver launcher.

Very nice pics :azn: I wonder how many missiles can 052c launch simultaneously. Is it even possible to do that? I think it might be since 052c uses cold launch and does not use a russian style revolver launcher.

052C has AGEIS like SPY-1D fire control radar and can track up to 1000 targets and engage up to 100 at least.

052C has AGEIS like SPY-1D fire control radar and can track up to 1000 targets and engage up to 100 at least.

We only have 48 launchers on the ship. Nevertheless this is still the nightmare of Japanese Nazis and the Wall Street regime, especially since our cold launch system does away with the complicated flame exhausting systems of the Wall Street regime ships as well as the useless and heavy revolver of the Russian ships.

any sources? or where you got them?
to back up your sourceless claims?

please comment.

I would like to disscuss with you guys the real capabilities of 052C, and the newer 052C++.

We can also compare 052C with other compareble ships such as AGEIS, type 045, ect, ect.

Hey you changed to small font !:yahoo:

please comment.

For the last time, AEGIS is not a ship. It's a combat management network system developed by the U.S. Navy.

A ship born ESA does not mean "AEGIS" like. You have no idea what kind of combat information system the Chinese navy uses and neither do we. Where the hell did you get this figure tracking 1000 targets and engaging 100? Stop making sh!t up.

Can't wait for the Type 052D.

The Type 052C+ should also be going through extensive testing by now.

For the last time, AEGIS is not a ship. It's a combat management network system developed by the U.S. Navy.

I think he meant the Arleigh Burke

We only have 48 launchers on the ship. Nevertheless this is still the nightmare of Japanese Nazis and the Wall Street regime, especially since our cold launch system does away with the complicated flame exhausting systems of the Wall Street regime ships as well as the useless and heavy revolver of the Russian ships.

48 Launchers??!!
Surely you mean 48 SAMs, and 6 Launchers

48 Launchers??!!
Surely you mean 48 SAMs, and 6 Launchers

What he meant was 48 SAM launchers and 6 AShM/LACM launchers.

Type 052C+ might have 60 SAM launchers (but not confirmed) while the Type 052D will have 96 SAM launchers.

Back
Top Bottom