What's new

Amazing Health Benefits Of Almonds, Walnuts And Other Nuts – Infographic

:rofl:
I tried to verify but it just seems to be another clickbait. Icelandic govt is still recovering from the worst banking crisis that didn't made much news in main stream media but they kicked out and jailed all their bankers and politicians.. voted in a totally new parliament that wrote the whole new constitution that even changed the structure of their economy and govt. They can't possibly afford to $5000 / month to anyone..

But even without that still the reward is very rewarding...I must say.
They are not very welcoming to the immigrants either but they like tourists of course.
Yep it seemed a bit to good to be true and in regards to the immigrants if some of those riff raff we have seen making their way to Italy then I can understand but skilled migrants and tourists should be welcome.Kudos

Yep it seemed a bit to good to be true and in regards to the immigrants if some of those riff raff we have seen making their way to Italy then I can understand but skilled migrants and tourists should be welcome.Kudos
Sir, every nation welcomes skilled people. We are not tied to any geographical entity despite the unshakable love for the birth place/country.

Sir, every nation welcomes skilled people. We are not tied to any geographical entity despite the unshakable love for the birth place/country.
Absolutely, it also broadens ones horizons interacting with new people from different environment.Kudos

Absolutely, it also broadens ones horizons interacting with new people from different environment.Kudos
I learned a lot more out of the class especially in the hostels living with students from all around the world.

Last edited:
You are so that you even did not bother to give positive ranking:partay:
Bhai... I can just like so that I did already...I'm not a title holder so I don't have any authority otherwise I'm one of the members who do are not stingy at all with likes.. :-)

20 Health Benefits of Ginger
You might have noticed that not many people like ginger in their food or drinks. Even less are actually using it, which is a huge problem. Don’t worry, though. As soon as you finish reading this you will rush to the closest shop and buy a ton of ginger due to its amazing advantages!
20. Fights Cancer
gy-20-1024x683.jpg

demandstudios.com
Cancer is undoubtedly the most feared and hated disease killing millions every day in the whole world. That is why you should add ginger in your simple everyday meals. Thanks to it the cancerous cells will self-destruct and you’ll have nothing to worry about.
19. Stop Motion Sickness
gy-19-300x200.jpg

demandstudios.com
You can finally say goodbye to car or sea sickness! Instead of using such medication like Dramamine, just consume a small amount of ginger. That is all you have to do, nothing more.
18. Pain Relief
ginger-root-and-powder-300x157.jpg

healthoffered.com
As ginger also regulates the hormonal levels, it is an excellent pain reliever. Get one cup of ginger tea in the morning or right after you notice the uncomfort in your body and you’ll get rid of it in no time.
17. Clear Sinuses
gy-17.jpg

healthoffered.com
If you are one of those who often suffer from clogged system of your hollow cavities, these lines are for you. Ginger is the answer! No medicines will unclog the sinuses like some good ginger tea.

16. Help in Absorption
gy-16.jpg

healthoffered.com
Whether you want to lose weight, get fit, or just trying to stay healthy, getting the right nutrients are very important. Forget about taking any kind of supplements, use ginger to help your body absorb the required nutrients.

15. Assists Morning Sickness
gy-15-300x200.jpg

healthoffered.com
Good new to all the pregnant ladies out there! Morning sickness is everything but fun. You already know magic ginger is here to help you out. Ginger pill or tea, the decision is yours.
14. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
gy-14-1024x683.jpg

healthoffered.com
IBS is more common that you’d first think. There is a solution to keep your digestive system and intestines pain free and calm. Of course, it’s out ginger again! You can take it as a supplement, pill, tea or spice in food.

13. Prevents Alzheimer’s
gy-13-1024x819.jpg

healthoffered.com
Loss of cerebral cells is known to be a sign of Alzheimer’s disease. In case you know about someone with this problem in your family, start consuming ginger ASAP. This is the only way you can make sure and prevent it.
12. Encourages Appetite
gy-12-300x168.jpg

healthoffered.com
Yes, it is hard to believe but some people are really struggling to gain a healthy amount of weigh, or simply don’t feel like eating even when they know they need it in order to be strong. Luckily, ginger does not only stimulate hunger but also helps in processing food better.
11. Stops Heartburn
gy-11.jpg

healthoffered.com
What is more recommended over common medicine from heartburn and acidity? If you guessed ginger, that’s correct. It will help you get rid of it by lowering the acid level in your stomach.

10. Resolve Gas Issues
gy-10-1024x512.jpg

healthoffered.com
Women are more likely to be exposed to this problem during ‘that time of the month’ but even after a heavy meal anyone can feel bloated and have some gas issues later. From now you know you only need some ginger tea to make gases less frequent.
9. Manage Glucose Level
gy-9-1024x683.jpg

healthoffered.com
For real, what levels ginger cannot restrict? So if you know that your sugar level is unstable ginger is the best remedy. It’s even helpful for those who are trying to lose weight and need to keep their sugar in line.
8. Lessens Arthritis Inflammation
gy-8-1024x576.jpg

healthoffered.com
Ginger is always there to help against numerous aggravating diseases. You can take it in a form of a pill to get some relief from the pain caused by joint inflammation that’s called arthritis.

7. Opens Inflamed Airways
gy-7.jpg

healthoffered.com
Breathing complexity is no joke; it can cost your life. Although ginger does not cure you from asthma, it still helps you reduce the inflammation and improve your medical condition. It is definitely worth a try!

6. Weight Loss
gy-6-300x210.jpg

healthoffered.com
It might not help if you continue eating like a pig and sitting on that couch all day but if you actually do something about your extra fat, ginger tea can really help you speed up the process. Plus, you won’t gain it back after.
5. Enhances Circulation
gy-5.jpg

healthoffered.com
No more circulation problems either from now on! Ginger boosts the blood stream enough just to make it right. Plus, it opens the pores helping circulation in your whole body. Get healthier and more energetic!

4. Relaxing Muscles
gy-4.jpg

healthoffered.com
Your muscles can be tired after being on the move, keeping one position all day, or after a long exercise. To ease your exhausted parts buy some ginger. Besides making them recuperate better and getting them ready for the next day, it will also fill you up with more energy.
3. Mends Frostbite
gy-3.jpg

healthoffered.com
If you ever suffered frostbites, you surely know about the amazing benefits of ginger. The injured parts heal much faster when you use ginger tea, simply because it improves your circulation. Stay safe!

2. Expand Desires
gy-2-1024x683.jpg

healthoffered.com
Due to boosting your circulation, like it was already mentioned before, ginger can increase your and your partner’s sexual drive, as well. Use it while cooking then get ready for an unforgettable night.

1. Improves Bad Breath
gy-1-300x187.jpg

healthoffered.com
Horrible smell coming from your mouth is not something you can easily get rid of. So ginger is probably the best idea to freshen your mouth up and make people talk to you again if you want.

Bhai... I can just like so that I did already...I'm not a title holder so I don't have any authority otherwise I'm one of the members who do are not stingy at all with likes.. :-)
Enjoy another very informative article regarding health benefits of using ginger:D

But moderation is good. Peanuts have a lot of cholesterol too. I rather like a mix of nuts with a cup of coffee or tea.
Asw,
Dear Brother,
Peanut oil or groundnut oil or arachis oil is not harmful for your health quite contrary to that its beneficial:

"
Home › Seeds and Nuts › Peanut Butter ›Peanut Oil

7 Surprising Benefits Of Peanut Oil

The health benefits of peanut oil include skin care, lower cholesterol levels, improved heart health and nervous system. It also prevents cancer, boosts cognitive function, strengthens the immune system, and lowers blood pressure.

Table of Contents

What is Peanut Oil?Health Benefits of Peanut OilControls Cholesterol LevelsBoosts Heart HealthPrevents CancerLowers Blood PressurePrevents Cognitive DisordersSkin CareBoosts Immune System

What Is Peanut Oil?

Peanut oil, also known by other names such as groundnut oil and arachis oil, is a type of vegetable oil commonly used in cooking that is derived from peanuts. It comes in a number of varieties, including refined, unrefined, roasted, and cold-pressed, which have slight differences in their nutritional value and health benefits. Generally, people use peanut oil in their cooking for the interesting flavor that it gives, particularly the roasted variety, as well as the fact that it is healthier than many typesof oil.

Peanut oil is most commonly used in Asian cultures, including that of China and Southeast Asian nations like Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.

Most of the health benefits of peanut oil come from its diverse types of fatty acids, such as oleic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, among others. While unbalanced levels of fatty acids can be dangerous for your health, peanut oil has a very safe balance that can boost your health in a variety of ways, in addition to the health benefits from the other vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds found in peanuts."

There are many benefits of Peanut oil you can find out in the following link:

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/oils/peanut-oil.html

Thanks,
Regards
Adnan

Enjoy another very informative article regarding health benefits of using ginger:D
Excellent share mate, though I already know about most of the benefits mentioned in the article but still it is great refresher for me and good info for all readers indeed.

Back
Top Bottom