What's new

Amazing Health Benefits Of Almonds, Walnuts And Other Nuts – Infographic

Exactly, I'm really not a fan of medicine and always doubt their efficacy :lol:
I know what you mean, I act as my own doctor,,,,, a good multi-vit , spoon of coconut oil , zinc tablet and biotin tablet is all I take, no illnesses to speak of.Kudos bro

I know what you mean, I act as my own doctor,,,,, a good multi-vit , spoon of coconut oil , zinc tablet and biotin tablet is all I take, no illnesses to speak of.Kudos bro
Good for you sir. I don't have any known ailments Alhamdulillah but travel and work cause some stress and recently. But I'm planning a 1-week trip to Iceland and indulge in some landscape photography to relax.

Good for you sir. I don't have any known ailments Alhamdulillah but travel and work cause some stress and recently. But I'm planning a 1-week trip to Iceland and indulge in some landscape photography to relax.
Also company of those Viking women will also be relaxing;).Kudos bro

The night before exams, I always left almonds soaked in milk overnight, then consumed them at breakfast, once eaten I instantly felt like Newton, Einstein and Tesla all rolled into one:lol:
LMAO ............... Yaar kiya din thay wooooooooooo . .... Kasam say I really miss those days........
And on topic , Yes they are really very good , if one is not allergic to them.

peanut is not nut. it is a type of beans.

LMAO ............... Yaar kiya din thay wooooooooooo . .... Kasam say I really miss those days........
Those were the days bro, life was much less complex.Kudos

Chalo ab bara ho gao aur apna bachon se karna..unko almonds kihlana before exam :p::P

LOL,,,and very sharp sword at that.Kudos
Very sharp...indeed very sharp ... :lol:

Very sharp...indeed very sharp ... :lol:
Maids from Valhala
icelandic-women.jpg

Hmmm I am thinking of emigrating heheheee and getting paid for it hehehhe
https://mensclubs.org/2017/01/15/du...onth-to-immigrants-who-marry-icelandic-women/

:rofl:
I tried to verify but it just seems to be another clickbait. Icelandic govt is still recovering from the worst banking crisis that didn't made much news in main stream media but they kicked out and jailed all their bankers and politicians.. voted in a totally new parliament that wrote the whole new constitution that even changed the structure of their economy and govt. They can't possibly afford to $5000 / month to anyone..

But even without that still the reward is very rewarding...I must say.
They are not very welcoming to the immigrants either but they like tourists of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom