What's new

Amazing Health Benefits Of Almonds, Walnuts And Other Nuts – Infographic

Bro that is a small waist, at optimum fitness mine is 32, i am currently rather unfit, 205lb for a 5ft 10inch gent is a bit too much:(, will try to get my intake down to 2000 calories.Kudos
But now my weight is 80 kgs however it is not too over for my height at 184 cm. I try to eat the least amount fat only the healthy type like olive oil on salad. I do take a lot of proteins and do gym so mostly it is the muscle weight but every time I visit Pakistan, I lose this balance and it takes weeks before I get back into the routine.

Last edited:
But now my weight is 80 kgs however it is not too over for my height at 184 cm. I try to least amount fat only the healthy type like olive oil on salad. But I do take a lot of proteins and do gym so mostly it is the muscle weight but every time I visit Pakistan, I lose this balance and it takes weeks before I get back into the routine.
Yaar I am 93kg and 178cm, I really need to end the gluttony:hitwall:,I was always in good shape though last couple of years I have just blown up, need to cut down on chappali kebabs and pakoras all devoured alongside ice-cold Pepsi.Kudos bro

Yaar I am 93kg and 178cm, I really need to end the gluttony:hitwall:,I was always in good shape though last couple of years I have just blown up, need to cut down on chappali kebabs and pakoras all devoured alongside ice-cold Pepsi.Kudos bro

Sir, I got the culprit here that is the ice cold "pepsi".. believe you me, just cut this down from your list of edibles and replace it with a nice mug of Peshawari qawa or dgreen tea with lemon (without sugar)... and increase your daily run by one mile and you will be in shape sooner than you expect. Keep enjoying chapali kebabs..

Sir, I got the culprit here that is the ice cold "pepsi".. believe you me, just cut this down from your list of edibles and replace it with a nice mug of Peshawari qawa or dgreen tea with lemon (without sugar)... and increase your daily run by one mile and you will be in shape sooner than you expect. Keep enjoying chapali kebabs..
Indeed the Pepsi is one of the primary culprits, it is very difficult to live without it I must say as for runs, I have not done those for a long time, I have niggling knee injury that seems never to go away, I think the solution for weight loss is definitely correct dieting and indeed Peshawari qawa is a wonderful remedy for weight loss.Kudos

Indeed the Pepsi is one of the primary culprits, it is very difficult to live without it I must say as for runs, I have not done those for a long time, I have niggling knee injury that seems never to go away, I think the solution for weight loss is definitely correct dieting and indeed Peshawari qawa is a wonderful remedy for weight loss.Kudos
Well, some will power is needed and I believe you have the hidden treasure, just need to tap it. BTW exercise alone has little to no affect on the weight loss according to a lot of experts. It really depends on your intake; not only the quantity but the quality of the food also matters. Eating raw uncooked leafy vegetables and fruits, steamed seafood and moderate use of high quality organic dairy products along with nuts and occasional beef steaks will do the trick while some bench presses help a person stay in shape.

Well, some will power is needed and I believe you have the hidden treasure, just need to tap it. BTW exercise alone has little to no affect on the weight loss according to a lot of experts. It really depends on your intake; not only the quantity but the quality of the food also matters. Eating raw uncooked leafy vegetables and fruits, steamed seafood and moderate use of high quality organic dairy products along with nuts and occasional beef steaks will do the trick while some bench presses help a person stay in shape.
Totally agree bro.Kudos

What a waste of almonds....:-)
It took me sometime before I cracked into laughter :lol:
But still he is among the better members and a delight to interact with :-)
It is like a joke our friend @Khafee narrated was also pretty funny and took some time to understand

Placebo effect I guess;).Kudos
Why I always get nocebo effect? Uncle Murphy always chases me

The night before exams, I always left almonds soaked in milk overnight, then consumed them at breakfast, once eaten I instantly felt like Newton, Einstein and Tesla all rolled into one:lol:
I know what you mean. #DesiParents :lol:

Back
Top Bottom