What's new

Amazing China

Marvelous.............man who says communism is bad......just look at this man...
want to visit china....last year my sis went to beijing,said it was wonderful.....
i hope my country will also achieve such heights..............

Beautiful, look at the night skyline pic. This is what us indians and pakistanis should aim for. China sure has come a long way and it shows.

47f2ddda45c6edd08a2c97f6df0d2bc9._.jpg

wow! just wow! amazing city and even more amazing is the speed at which this city is coming up

China truely leaves me awe struck whenever I try to explore and learn more about it

Cool pictures, my parents and a couple siblings have been to China and were truly fascinated with the place and people. Currently reading a book called 'China Road' by Rob Guifford, a great book describing the modernization and the effects its causing throughout China.

Please do keep the pictures coming :yahoo:

OMG ! what a city, love it ,and can any chinese friends tell me that is it good for us muslim pakistanis ,like halal meat ,mosques and no raceist people. if it is then i am cumin wait for me:pakistan::cheers::china:

Sir,

Before building castle in air you must know that in China they don't allow their own people to settle in any place of choice. Forget about you settling there.

1. There is Hukou System which controls the visit of Chinese and they have to apply fo a permit to work or settle in their own country.

2. china does not allows its Muslims to go for Haj.

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=1545

3. China is suppressing and killing Muslims Uighur.

thanks

Marvelous.............man who says communism is bad......just look at this man...
want to visit china....last year my sis went to beijing,said it was wonderful.....
i hope my country will also achieve such heights..............

by suppressing own people, killing tens millions in name of giant leap forward, cultural revolution, banning religious practice, free speech etc. are also the products of communism.

I don't want my country to become that.

In India the reason for slow progress in physical infrastructure is that govt comes under the pressure of tribal, villagers and environment lobby when comes to building Dams, Roads, industries etc.

i dont want political war here,just let's enjoy pics,and i will try to introduce shanghai for you.
shanghai subway system
overall.jpg

1 Fujin Rd - Xinzhuang 1995 2007 36.4 km 28
2 Songhong Rd - Zhangjiang 1999 2006 25.2 km 17
Hi-Tech Park
3 Jiangyang Rd (N) - Shanghai 2000 2006 40.3 km 29
South Railway Station
4 Circle line 2005 2007 33.7 km 26
5 Xinzhuang - Minhang 2003 2003 17.0 km 11
Development Zone
6 Gangcheng Rd - Lingyan Rd (S) 2007 2007 33.1 km 27
7 Shanghai University - Huamu Rd 2009 2009 34.4 km 26
8 Shiguang Rd - Aerospace Museum 2007 2009 37.4 km 28
9 Songjiang Newcity - Century Avenue2007 2009 45.2 km 22
11 Jiading North - Jiangsu Road 2009 2009 33.0 km 16
Total: 330 km 221

future plan(to 2010)
eu1q9439.jpg

Thanx , If this is true then i think it is a heaven for us pakistanis, i still dont know why pakistani people love to go to eu and usa, when china is much better place to live.:china::pakistan::smitten:

One reason is that overall EU and USA are still more advanced.

Another reason is that it is easier to find job in US.

Thirdly, it is nearly impossible to become a Chinese citizen, but not the case for EU, much less for USA, even easier in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom