What's new

Aman Ka Tamasha

He just made a counter thread positing that encouraging LGBTQ movements in Pakistan would go a long way to countering over-population. I found that amusing.

Well, yes, in broad terms.

Just now, I'm smarting at the VHP Assam memorialising the Supreme Court: just look at the schmucks.

^That's an afghan sissy boy bachabaazi victim fayg right there

I raise you a Milind

48188952.cms

milind-1-1661342154.jpg

and just for sake of our superior secularism, here's a John too:

Banner-34.jpg

jhon-260413-attach1.jpg

beat that, boom !
You aren't helping, which I presume is the point.

My understanding of small and micro industries in Pakistan is limited to what can be gleaned from social media and online reports.

Your small scale automobile repair industry is fascinating, 'Jugaad personified'. It led me to think of the economic potential of such an endeavor given sufficient capital and structure. The demand for well repaired products that extend product life is immense and as a collary has the added benefit of optimizing resources usage in this entire subcontinent.

Circular economy is the new prevalent thinking for establishing supply chains for industries. Simply put the current consumption model is linear, i.e. extract, manufacture and then dispose of resources after use. This creates waste and places a burden on limited resources. Effectively utilizing this waste or changing the consumption model to circular translates to lesser overall resources need to be imported.

Think of airbus as an example, it is cheaper to have parts manufactured in multiple countries and assemble them in one. Delegation is done to best maximize the inherent economic advantages manufacturing members have. The cost saved is transferred across the supply line and the entire region benefits. This is the model that sustains global corporations. For the Pakistani members i would ask, to be a strong economy, how to create global corporations in the current scenario, is it possible? Cost effective?

Members here pointed out that such an endeavor would not affect the common man, I would posit it to be the conplete opposite. The common man, the micro and small businesses would be the biggest beneficiaries.

Last edited:
FYI Both were Gujrati :p

LOL.

Worse.

Both were Kutchhi.

Absolute waste of bandwidth here, half the lot that are going to comment, don't even live on either side.

Those who do, will be declared Gaddar if they accept it.

Realistically this will never happen, establishments on both sides will lose the biggest wild card to pull when in trouble with populace. Spin it as you like, never gonna happen in next half a century.
The only way we will get anywhere in spite of all these hazards is to start exploring possibilities and options.

It's about us Pakistanis belonging to the higher race. Only 3% of India ( Punjabis ) can relate to us.
How do you define a higher race? You are out of your league, so pipe down and learn before you say anything more.

The only one who will be benefitting for next half century, between India and Pakistan is Dubai.

This is not going to change, do what you want. Not even the powers on both sides, have the balls to change this.
You are correct, as far as things stand today.

The point is, if we all give up at the starting line, who crosses the finishing tape?

240 million Pakistanis can uplift themselves. We are not held hostage to Indian blackmail like Europe or USA.
Yup.

We're watching.

You are doing a fine job. Bash on.

Last edited:
We can imagine peace and prosperity but it's not to our taste

In the same way, I can imagine vegetarian meals but will never prefer them over meat.
I eat both vegetarian and meat and fish.

So I know about both.

So those poor fish who are exclusively vegetarian, or exclusively non-veg never get the picture, only part of it.

(1) Men who are more intelligent are more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent.
Everyone knows already about the median income of different immigrant groups in the US. What about some new metric?

(1) Men who are more intelligent are more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent.
Everyone knows already about the median income of different immigrant groups in the US. What about some new metric?
(2) Higher-status men are more likely to mate with more beautiful women than lower-status men.
Except those who choose to marry within their endogamous (look it up) group.

Last edited:
Pakistan has played an admirable role for Afghanistan as we consider them part of our region. We refuse to take responsibility for Indo Persian condition.
Im not asking you to take responsibility.

Simply put,

What to do to alleviate poverty in this region, any suggestions?

I would posit, in the short term, complete free trade would actually be harmfull for the current Pakistani industry. Primarily because your industry enjoys policy protection that have led to them being disincentivised to innovate and thus inefficient. One solution for that is to have slabed metered policy over 2 - 3 decades. These restrictions give enough time for domestic industry to catch up to its competitors and in the long run make your economic situation better.

Last edited:

Premise 1 :

Empirical studies demonstrate that individuals perceive physically attractive others to be more intelligent than physically unattractive others. While most researchers dismiss this perception as a “bias” or “stereotype,” we contend that individuals have this perception because beautiful people indeed are more intelligent. The conclusion that beautiful people are more intelligent follows from four assumptions. (1) Men who are more intelligent are more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent. (2) Higher-status men are more likely to mate with more beautiful women than lower-status men. (3) Intelligence is heritable. (4) Beauty is heritable. If all four assumptions are empirically true, then the conclusion that beautiful people are more intelligent is logically true, making it a proven theorem. We present empirical evidence for each of the four assumptions

Premise 2 : Pakistanis on avg are more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes compared to your avg Indian. Your best looking people don't even come close to our best looking people

Conclusion : We Pakistanis are infact not only more beautiful but also more intelligent than Indians

Note : You are supposed to evaluate the conditions of premise 1 pre-partition, before 1947 and going back to history

Soo.....

View attachment 928164
You had me at hello.

You've me completely convinced.

Now stop.

(4) Beauty is heritable.
Yup.

Noticed that too.

I must STOP buying mirrors.

Premise 2 : Pakistanis on avg are more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes compared to your avg Indian. Your best looking people don't even come close to our best looking people
That's why you earn more!

Got it.

Conclusion : We Pakistanis are infact not only more beautiful but also more intelligent than Indians
A crushing proof!

You needn't have gone to so much trouble.

You could just have pointed us at your posts.

Oh, don't take it so badly. Relax.

I don't think we can progress in an open to all thread.

Not because of interruptions.

Because of temptations.

Some of the posts are too good to be true.

There are two who are posting beautifully, and steadily, from the Pakistani side.

Even our furshlugginer heckler wrote a good post. Just one, but that's more than just zero.

Most people are not the hostile in real life. They just can't resist trolling or risk appearing soft

I'd say lack of productive outlets leading to pent up aggression. Indians are obviously an easy target. Doesn't require much in terms of second thoughts when being vitriolic against the enemy. I wound't say it's specific to Pakistan. I am sure there are gems on the other side of the fence too.

Regarding Maula Jatt, he is a sensible person. I am a bit shocked by his revulsion to Indians. I get that there is some disdain, owing to heightened religious tensions in India. But, he's not fond of any of y'all. :lol: . Usually it's the ultra-religious momineen or the average troll who's so in-your-face.

The guy's a troll. Don't mind him. Although, he gets in some good ones too, sometimes.

There was a thread about Pakistan's population being +240 million. He just made a counter thread positing that encouraging LGBTQ movements in Pakistan would go a long way to countering over-population. I found that amusing. Sadly, the thread was shut down before anyone could reply.

Would you and Olympus join in, when we get going seriously?

heh

you think these guys:
View attachment 928165

would approve ? :P

and those just the quick As .. poori list to dekho, sir ji.

:laugh:
Point made.

We need to drown both sets.

Im not asking you to take responsibility.

Simply put,

What to do to alleviate poverty in this region, any suggestions?

I would posit, in the short term, complete free trade would actually be harmfull for the current Pakistani industry. Primarily because your industry enjoys policy protection that have led to them being disincentivised to innovate and thus inefficient. One solution for that is to have slabed metered policy over 2 - 3 decades. These restrictions give enough time for domestic industry to catch up to its competitors and in the long run make your economic situation better.

We have preferential measures for all friendly nations of the world and we aim for self reliance. We host people from across the Muslim world be it Bangladesh, Sudan or Afghanistan. Pakistan is also working closely with China to help her with connectivity in her underdeveloped eastern region.

India is a non factor in our policy to alleviate human condition in the region. We propose balkanisation of India to effectively counter poverty in the region.

Point made.

We need to drown both sets.
or, let them be, leave them to their protestations.

religious log hai, both sides of the a/isle

hard to contain

----

also, I've been to an Aman ki asha concert mid last decade sometime in Delhi, at the zoo grounds here. Saw Junoon and a few more Pk acts, Avial from Kerala stole the show but.

good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom