What's new

Aman Ka Tamasha

Kaise bhai, kaise.

Atleast posit on how you're going to do it.

Allah bharose wont cut it.
Aise Aise

maxresdefault-4.jpg

A question, towards my fellow Pakistanis.

The position of suspending trade until J&K issue is resolved, is it not an extreme position to take?

Taking China and India’s relationship as an example.

Its the :unsure: same as many here, youre just seeing a different colour than what is prevalent.

From what I can gather by the replies so far, members here cannot even imagine the scenario.

Perhaps we need more of that not less.
Most people are not the hostile in real life. They just can't resist trolling or risk appearing soft

That was personalisation.

Where do they breed these, uhh, types? More to the point, how?

We need to know, because we have seven times more of them than you.
I'd say lack of productive outlets leading to pent up aggression. Indians are obviously an easy target. Doesn't require much in terms of second thoughts when being vitriolic against the enemy. I wound't say it's specific to Pakistan. I am sure there are gems on the other side of the fence too.

Regarding Maula Jatt, he is a sensible person. I am a bit shocked by his revulsion to Indians. I get that there is some disdain, owing to heightened religious tensions in India. But, he's not fond of any of y'all. :lol: . Usually it's the ultra-religious momineen or the average troll who's so in-your-face.

Got it.

It's all about who wears western apparel better.

Never thought of that.
You sir have sealed this discussion shut for eternity.

When you bring out Mr Jinnahs chops in a suit, this farsh e elahi trembles and suprecedes logic or rationality.

With these you've no need for atamik bums.
The guy's a troll. Don't mind him. Although, he gets in some good ones too, sometimes.

There was a thread about Pakistan's population being +240 million. He just made a counter thread positing that encouraging LGBTQ movements in Pakistan would go a long way to countering over-population. I found that amusing. Sadly, the thread was shut down before anyone could reply.

If Allah wasn't enough, we would have merged with the Indian union in 1958
That was 1958 this is 2023.

If memory serves the last time your FM said Allah bharose when asked pointed questions you lot were quite livid.
We can imagine peace and prosperity but it's not to our taste

In the same way, I can imagine vegetarian meals but will never prefer them over meat.
Oh i agree l, peace and prosperity are quite distasteful:D. But to mitigate risks one must picture up scenarios and prepare accordingly.

Imagine for a moment, you're a ceo of a multinational global behemoth and asked to come up with ways to mitigate risks. Will you say not gonna happen, it is destined to be otherwise?

^That's an afghan sissy boy bachabaazi victim fayg right there

I raise you a Milind

48188952.cms

milind-1-1661342154.jpg

and just for sake of our superior secularism, here's a John too:

Banner-34.jpg

jhon-260413-attach1.jpg

beat that, boom !
Stop this.

His purpose is to incitie exactly this response and subvert the thread.

Last edited:
It's about us Pakistanis belonging to the higher race. Only 3% of India ( Punjabis ) can relate to us.

A poor malnourished homeless Pakistani has more dignity, class and honor than the richest Indian billionaire

Bring me single Indian who is as good looking as this Pakistani model

View attachment 928157
Yeah, with shit in his brain.

Let me guess: you are as good-looking as he is?

Regarding Maula Jatt, he is a sensible person. I am a bit shocked by his revulsion to Indians. I get that there is some disdain, owing to heightened religious tensions in India.
Maula Jatt is a self proclaimed Agnostic. His utter disdain of everything Indian is not driven by religious sentiments.

Indians are repulsive repugnant anti-Humans. Only the absolute religious have some sort of empathy and sympathy towards these creatures

Regarding Maula Jatt, he is a sensible person. I am a bit shocked by his revulsion to Indians. I get that there is some disdain, owing to heightened religious tensions in India.
Maula Jatt is a self proclaimed Agnostic. His utter disdain of everything Indian is not driven by religious sentiments.

Indians are repulsive repugnant anti-Humans. Only the absolute religious have some sort of empathy and sympathy towards these creatures.
That was 1958 this is 2023.

If memory serves the last time your FM said Allah bharose when asked pointed questions you lot were quite livid.

It could be 2058, the equation stays constant.

Most people are not the hostile in real life. They just can't resist trolling or risk appearing soft
I think of it as the Internet syndrome. On the net, in anonymity, some very dark desires emerge. One's worst parts. Look at my posts, for instance. My daughter and wife would be SHOCKED at some of the harsh language and rude words I use.

I'd say lack of productive outlets leading to pent up aggression. Indians are obviously an easy target. Doesn't require much in terms of second thoughts when being vitriolic against the enemy. I wound't say it's specific to Pakistan. I am sure there are gems on the other side of the fence too.
I TOLD you, we have seven times more. Trust me on this, or ask waz.

Id argue otherwise.

What many have not pondered on is just as anonymity offers one a chance to be a troll without consequence, being soft and actually stating your opinions however stupid without consequence is also cathartic.

Call me names and stupid, i go make another id. Why would i be ashamed ? Gives me creative freedom to be stupid :woot:

Regarding Maula Jatt, he is a sensible person. I am a bit shocked by his revulsion to Indians.
Honestly haven't paid much attention to him before, except for the initial smile over his nick.

I get that there is some disdain, owing to heightened religious tensions in India.
Does the idiot get that 36% voted for Modi?

Does he do subtractions with his other arithmetic skills?

Does he 'get' that 100 - 36 = 64?

Has anyone whispered into his shell-pink ears some secret information about these numbers? Just in case, let me spill the beans (you can please pass it on to him) - 64 is bigger than 36!

<GASP!>

Yeah, with shit in his brain.

Let me guess: you are as good-looking as he is?

Premise 1 :

Empirical studies demonstrate that individuals perceive physically attractive others to be more intelligent than physically unattractive others. While most researchers dismiss this perception as a “bias” or “stereotype,” we contend that individuals have this perception because beautiful people indeed are more intelligent. The conclusion that beautiful people are more intelligent follows from four assumptions. (1) Men who are more intelligent are more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent. (2) Higher-status men are more likely to mate with more beautiful women than lower-status men. (3) Intelligence is heritable. (4) Beauty is heritable. If all four assumptions are empirically true, then the conclusion that beautiful people are more intelligent is logically true, making it a proven theorem. We present empirical evidence for each of the four assumptions

Premise 2 : Pakistanis on avg are more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes compared to your avg Indian. Your best looking people don't even come close to our best looking people

Conclusion : We Pakistanis are infact not only more beautiful but also more intelligent than Indians

Note : You are supposed to evaluate the conditions of premise 1 pre-partition, before 1947 and going back to history

Soo.....

cope.gif

Of course belief is needed but the almight himself orders us to do first and then pray.

What to do to uplift the poor in this region?

Pakistan has played an admirable role for Afghanistan as we consider them part of our region. We refuse to take responsibility for Indo Persian condition

A question, towards my fellow Pakistanis.

The position of suspending trade until J&K issue is resolved, is it not an extreme position to take?

Taking China and India’s relationship as an example.
I'm not Pakistani but yes, it is very much a self harming position to take. One that deprives people on both sides of the economic benefits trade can and will provide.

Pak planners, understandably, are and will be a bit wary of any such if it ever comes to it but it'll still be the smartest thing to do.

China exports all that over 1000s of miles of sea routes, their/your CPEC land route will never be as efficient/cost effective as simply crossing the damn border. Remember, China is a civilization based overwhelmingly on its far east coast.. idhar to ghostland hai, not much industry to their west bordering Pak at all.

Here, Haryana, Punjab products can easily cross over.. even Mumbai/Gujarat to Karachi etc sea route is no problemo.

China k saath you're plagued with logistical issues which results in more expensive goods to Pakistan.

Indian auto products good.. I wish to see a future where Mahindra, TATA, Bajaj, Eicher motors (royal enfield) can set up production in Pk to serve Pk.

We'll buy mangoes by teh kilotonnes too ! .. and sports goods, and cotton, and pink salt, and whatever else you produce there.

I know the score, he mentioned earlier.

man got shafted by some gangu HR guy and denied a job over in Amrika.

never got over it and has a proper axe to grind, he's been sharpening it since.

Back
Top Bottom