What's new

Aman Ka Tamasha

Our message is still the same

Submit to Islam and be safe. Or agree to the payment of the Jizya (tax), and you and your people will be under our protection, else you will have only yourself to blame for the consequences, for I bring the men who desire death as ardently as you desire life.

Khalid Ibn Al-Walid
So in summation, you're position is submit or die. This is not new, nor the purpose of this thread.

There is not enough gold in Somnath, not enough Marwari horses nor enough Basantis in India to convince us. These shameless creatures are not human enough to give such consideration.
No one is asking you to do, but to think of a scenario. Read the original post again.

Are you telling me that your marauding momin blood doesnt get excited by the thought of getting your enemies to pay for your developement.

No one is asking you to be friends. What im asking is how can you use trade as a means to war. A trade war if you will. :woot:

Imagine thinking Pakistanis and Indians are similar or that there can be any peace between us

View attachment 928153
View attachment 928154

VS

View attachment 928155
You sir have sealed this discussion shut for eternity.

When you bring out Mr Jinnahs chops in a suit, this farsh e elahi trembles and suprecedes logic or rationality.

With these you've no need for atamik bums.

What would happen if there was no animosity between Pakistan and India?

Perhaps this?

Nah man,
Id rather sell you some chooran and vice versa.

Public on both sides are sold on it daily anyways why not do it to your enemies and earn profit.

What a delicious prospect :D

Last edited:
Absolute waste of bandwidth here, half the lot that are going to comment, don't even live on either side.

Those who do, will be declared Gaddar if they accept it.

Realistically this will never happen, establishments on both sides will lose the biggest wild card to pull when in trouble with populace. Spin it as you like, never gonna happen in next half a century.

No one is asking you to do, but to think of a scenario. Read the original post again.

Are you telling me that your marauding momin blood doesnt get excited by the thought of getting your enemies to pay for your developement.

Nope. No need to entertain your baniya gymnastics.

The odd industrialist may see some value in exploiting you but an average Pakistani has no interest in either exploiting you nor have a fair trade with you. You people corrupt and perverse everything you touch.

I hate India and Indians and everything your country represents against my people,my country, its like asking jews to suck upto nazis - it wont fly

please stop wasting our time with such threads
Fair point.. you are entitled to hate India and Indians behind your pseudonym and computer screen.

But I still wonder, if we ever meet in person somewhere some day, what are going to be your reason to hate me as an individual. Inner self of me still with a lot of humility and respect for people never allowed me to hate a single Pakistani that I met in my life, and I met a lot of them..

Expression of hate is easier when you are behind some screen, that's me but you may be different.

Absolute waste of bandwidth here, half the lot that are going to comment, don't even live on either side.

Those who do, will be declared Gaddar if they accept it.

Realistically this will never happen, establishments on both sides will lose the biggest wild card to pull when in trouble with populace. Spin it as you like, never gonna happen in next half a century.
Perfectly valid analysis, one of the reason i was hesitant to start a thread about it.

But the purpose of this thread is to think of a scenario where using trade you benefit from the other.

I've already admitted to the remote possibility of it ever happening, hence the thought experiment.

Last edited:
Got it.

It's all about who wears western apparel better.

Never thought of that.

It's about us Pakistanis belonging to the higher race. Only 3% of India ( Punjabis ) can relate to us.

A poor malnourished homeless Pakistani has more dignity, class and honor than the richest Indian billionaire

Bring me single Indian who is as good looking as this Pakistani model

rate-alessandro-dellisola-v0-rfv1m2uiyx981.jpg

Perfectly valid analysis, one of the reason i was hesitant to start a thread about it.

But the purpose of this thread is to think of a scenario where using trade you benefit from the other.

I've already admitting to the remote possibility of it ever happening, hence the thought experiment.
The only one who will be benefitting for next half century, between India and Pakistan is Dubai.

This is not going to change, do what you want. Not even the powers on both sides, have the balls to change this.

Having said that What if Trade was war though?

Like if there was a possibility a Pakistani exporter could benefit himself, his nation and get the Indians to pay to do it, would that not be a double whammy. Getting your enemy to pay for your prosperity.
You have quite a vivid imagination.

@Paitoo , you have competition, boss.

Nope. No need to entertain your baniya gymnastics.

The odd industrialist may see some value in exploiting you but an average Pakistani has no interest in either exploiting you nor have a fair trade with you. You people corrupt and perverse everything you touch.
True, but the vileness in my heart renders it shameless enough to be unaffected by your assertions, what use are they then?

How to uplift 200 million Pakistanis to be a developed state?

Open any economic book and the first thing it'll tell ya is thta The biggest beneficiaries of open trade is the common man on both sides.

You have quite a vivid imagination.

@Paitoo , you have competition, boss.
Its the :unsure: same as many here, youre just seeing a different colour than what is prevalent.

From what I can gather by the replies so far, members here cannot even imagine the scenario.

Perhaps we need more of that not less.

Last edited:
True, but the vileness in my heart prevents me from being affected by your assertions.

Open any economic book and the first thing it'll tell ya is thta The biggest beneficiaries of open trade is the common man on both sides.

240 million Pakistanis can uplift themselves. We are not held hostage to Indian blackmail like Europe or USA.

True, but the vileness in my heart prevents me from being affected by your assertions.

Its the :unsure: same as many here, youre just seeing a different colour than what is prevalent.

From what I can gather by the replies so far, members here cannot even imagine the scenario.

Perhaps we need more of that not less.
We can imagine peace and prosperity but it's not to our taste

In the same way, I can imagine vegetarian meals but will never prefer them over meat.

Bring me single Indian who is as good looking as this Pakistani model

rate-alessandro-dellisola-v0-rfv1m2uiyx981.jpg
^That's an afghan sissy boy bachabaazi victim fayg right there

I raise you a Milind

48188952.cms

milind-1-1661342154.jpg

and just for sake of our superior secularism, here's a John too:

Banner-34.jpg

jhon-260413-attach1.jpg

beat that, boom !

Back
Top Bottom