What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

Hey asad; you are just coming through as a "sad" badass! You did'nt get the hint from @RazorMC's reply to your earlier post on similar lines; so you popped up again like "a jack-in-the box" :lol:

When the last time India and Pakistan went to war in 1999; did China and BD enter the war? Did any of the muslim world?
As a matter of fact; China has never ever come to Pakistan's rescue through all the Indo-Pak wars.
And Turkiye and Indonesia coming to help? You gotta be nuts!
Don't sing that "Ummah-chummah" song. Nobody helps nobody. Not even for religious reasons.
You're still looking for that infinite "wet-dream"? Nobody gonna give that to you. :rofl:
BD does'nt count for anything, like Somalia does'nt; geddit!

Ironically, I believe BD does very much count! A military base there is the future, along with another in sri lanka. As for the blockade issue, with relations with moscow improving: i believe it is time to go for pak 2 moscow, pak 2 istanbul, and pak 2 mecca HSR lines. railway link with kashgar is already underway. i really do not see how v fail to focus upon each parties weaknesses and strengths. look @ the bangali here i mean! his country's primary asset is the pan islamic passion -- and he is doing his job perfectly in translating any BD India war to a muslim hindu war. India is a diplomatic disaster, and the correct way to kick it is diplomacy. As for war: Pak weapon of choice is armor -- naturally closer to border than indian counter-part. The navy should simply be high speed, long range and short range, with VTOL preferably stealth fighters. This is not the age of carriers -- n PN would be out of tune to invest in them. Besides, with bases in gwadar etc -- would one rather not have a battleship in the straight of hormuz?! There is no defensive role for PN. only think internationally -- for Indians r 2 die under our armor, not ships!

Ironically, I believe BD does very much count! A military base there is the future, along with another in sri lanka. As for the blockade issue, with relations with moscow improving: i believe it is time to go for pak 2 moscow, pak 2 istanbul, and pak 2 mecca HSR lines. railway link with kashgar is already underway. i really do not see how v fail to focus upon each parties weaknesses and strengths. look @ the bangali here i mean! his country's primary asset is the pan islamic passion -- and he is doing his job perfectly in translating any BD India war to a muslim hindu war. India is a diplomatic disaster, and the correct way to kick it is diplomacy. As for war: Pak weapon of choice is armor -- naturally closer to border than indian counter-part. The navy should simply be high speed, long range and short range, with VTOL preferably stealth fighters. This is not the age of carriers -- n PN would be out of tune to invest in them. Besides, with bases in gwadar etc -- would one rather not have a battleship in the straight of hormuz?! There is no defensive role for PN. only think internationally -- for Indians r 2 die under our armor, not ships!

Seriously..............are you trying to say something? :azn:

Is it Arabic English? :)

it takes only a single missiles to neutralize or a couple to sink it. how many target worthy naval combat vessels india have? 20? 40? 60? don't worry in terms of numbers we have them all covered, and then some more.

I think to counter a large blue water navy Economically Pakistan need to have huge number of long range Anti ship missile so that they can launch many missile to get confirmed kill of the target and to fool air defence on same time.

and just be sure you are not on radar on enemy before you start shooting :D

it takes only a single missiles to neutralize or a couple to sink it. how many target worthy naval combat vessels india have? 20? 40? 60? don't worry in terms of numbers we have them all covered, and then some more.
It takes only a single bullet to neutralize or couple to kill a soldier. How many soldiers do India have? In terms of numbers Pakistan should have all of them covered. Whats the wait, take back Kashmir and than some!

Seriously..............are you trying to say something? :azn:

You are seriously underestimating a strategic brain in the making.

A battleship in the Straits of Hormuz.

Something on the lines of a fat lady in the bath-tub.

Thank Heavens for these characters on PDF. What would we do without them?

Not that I intend to engage with you, at this level of sophistication, but just to clear my thoughts: you did have the Pakistan Navy in mind, didn't you?

You are seriously underestimating a strategic brain in the making.

A battleship in the Straits of Hormuz.

Something on the lines of a fat lady in the bath-tub.

Thank Heavens for these characters on PDF. What would we do without them
?

Ah @Joe Shearer ; I have always believed in the therapeutic benefits of Humor and Laughter. A good belly-laugh can do wonders or at the least a chuckle or even a broad smile. I do get a fix of that often here.
Since I also like music; I get treated to the reprise of "Umma Chumma dey dey" frequently as the poster above me did. But for some inexplicable reason, that song did not become popular enough to be sung in a chorus.

However; the People who matter ought to pay greater attention to the PN. Having a Land/Continental mind-set can be a grievous error.

Pak maritime defense planners will do well to understand the naval defense doctrines of Iran,China and DPRK to prepare for an asymmetric maritime defense.

a. Swarming tactics.

b. Shore based coastal defenses with outreaches provided by missiles, artty guns and even rockets.

c. Three dimensional coastal defense.

d. Commonly ignored, Pakistan has many islands. Build them up as static aircraft carriers.

e. Acquire ability to secretly / with stealth hit enemies naval bases and major assets like aircraft carriers, subs and refuellers. Also raid ammunition and fuel dumps.

f. Pakistan must identify friends in the littoral region from Indonesia to Somalia. Base facilities and covert/overt assistance during war with India must be sought for self, and denied to the enemy.

g. IN's depth and strength really lies in the east.Andaman Command and IN Eastern Command, Vyzag have more potent resources. These must be hit to imbalance entire IN.

Mr. senior member you are acting childish. No where I mentioned India why are you draging us in it? I would say it would be better if you could limit the discussion to the topic and do not make it a VS thread.

All ships have multi layered air defense systems. from SAMs , CIWS , Gatting guns. if you will just keep one or 2 missiles per ship as your post suggest then most of your missiles will not be able to penetrate the defense. Once your defense is gone, there will be another week of karachi burning like 1971.

Pak maritime defense planners will do well to understand the naval defense doctrines of Iran,China and DPRK to prepare for an asymmetric maritime defense.

a. Swarming tactics.

b. Shore based coastal defenses with outreaches provided by missiles, artty guns and even rockets.

d. Commonly ignored, Pakistan has many islands. Build them up as static aircraft carriers.

e. Acquire ability to secretly / with stealth hit enemies naval bases and major assets like aircraft carriers, subs and refuellers. Also raid ammunition and fuel dumps.

f. Pakistan must identify friends in the littoral region from Indonesia to Somalia. Base facilities and covert/overt assistance during war with India must be sought for self, and denied to the enemy.

g. IN's depth and strength really lies in the east.Andaman Command and IN Eastern Command, Vyzag have more potent resources. These must be hit to imbalance entire IN.

do you have any idea about PN's budget?///

how the hell are they going to do a swarming with no boats??....

FYI , our coast guard is having more boats than pn and another 100+ ships/boats under construction...

Are you seriously a senior member in a defence forum? :o:o_O

What next, 100-120 missiles can take out whole of US Indian Ocean/ Pacific fleet :crazy:

a. Swarming tactics.

Stop playing too many video games

do you have any idea about PN's budget?///

how the hell are they going to do a swarming with no boats??....

FYI , our coast guard is having more boats than pn and another 100+ ships/boats under construction...
And where did you pick up this rare piece of wisdom? Pakistan doesn't have boats or is unable to acquire these!! C'mon. Contain your anti-Pak rhetoric.

And where did you pick up this rare piece of wisdom? Pakistan doesn't have boats or is unable to acquire these!! C'mon. Contain your anti-Pak rhetoric.

Ohh man…U need to improve your economy condition...:)

Dont need to compare with India... just do like us... we know China is better than us n we always accept reality.... but your eggo is too much high...... just try to improve your economy condition than will be all is well..... you can take example of India ... before 1990' we were sufferring but now we r being much stronger ....... because of only OUR ECONOMY:D

One more thing.. u always say... we will nuke if war happended.... we can say same thing but we never say because only week people say like this......

I hope your navy will be stonger ...one day...best luck

Back
Top Bottom