What's new

Altaic Family Tree

Cem_

Reaction score
I want to share this video Altaic Family Tree.it's about all the Turks around the world who are connected to us, the Turks/turkics from Turkey. We all belong to the same family. As a Turk from Turkiye i wish one day to be united with them economically, cultural similar like the EU and military alliance like the NATO..

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Don3qj-IFk8[/video]

I want to share this video Altaic Family Tree.it's about all the Turks around the world who are connected to us, the Turks/turkics from Turkey. We all belong to the same family. As a Turk from Turkiye i wish one day to be united with them economically, cultural similar like the EU and military alliance like the NATO..

Thank you very much. However, I must mention that it was very, VERY difficult to read, with small letters against a maroon background. Do you think it could be changed and the font size increased? Please consider it.

This is Turkish Defence... You need to open this thread in Members Club.We already have too much problem with forummurat the troll and recently with RayKalm opening threads about non-defence threads in Turkish Defence :D

I don't see the Turkish union happening. The CARS love Russia more than they hate Turkey. My two cents.

Thank you very much. However, I must mention that it was very, VERY difficult to read, with small letters against a maroon background. Do you think it could be changed and the font size increased? Please consider it.

Thank you for watching the video about our people.

I know it's difficult to read but it is not possible for me to make any changes to it.

This is Turkish Defence... You need to open this thread in Members Club.We already have too much problem with forummurat the troll and recently with RayKalm opening threads about non-defence threads in Turkish Defence :D

I'm not like that troll,

Kustum sana

Let me show you guys some real Turks. Sorry I'm questioning your identity, but when I think of Turks this is what I picture in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Raykalm nice try!

You mean Greeks look like Turks!? Would be more approcpriate.

Haha, I'm not Raykalm. I'm very Turkey friendly.

But take my example here:

Turk from Turkey:
img_turk_10.jpg

Turk from Turkmenistan:
turkmenistan_photos14.jpg

So you expect that we keep the same appearance even hundreds of years left behind? Even after conquered 50+ country-land on 3 continent, and lived with different nations&cultures together hundreds of years long? Sounds a bit absurd to me... What we really are is not on our faces, its deep inside of us.

:)Only some people in Turkey dreams of it.

Wrong, i personally know and witnessed my self that there is large support from Kazakh Turks and Azeri Turks the rest i have no doubt will support too.. Every true Turk will ofcouse choose for it, some people in Turkiye oppose this idea.. I cant imagine a Turk who can truly oppose this wonderful idea!

So you expect that we keep the same appearance even hundreds of years left behind? Even after conquered 50+ country-land on 3 continent, and lived with different nations&cultures together hundreds of years long? Sounds a bit absurd to me... What we really are is not on our faces, its deep inside of us.

It's not just about appearance either. I mean Turkey is closer to Europe than Central Asia. The base of the culture is the same, but Turkey's culture is now Mediterranean influenced, while the CARS have more of Russian influence.

Truelly good video, Thanks for sharing

Enes, imagine if all of those tribes united, such an enormous potential, adopting different language was always the main reason that prevented our people from that, Assimilation aswell.

Back
Top Bottom