What's new

Altaic Family Tree

Haha, I'm not Raykalm. I'm :lol:very Turkey friendly.

But take my example here:

Turk from Turkey:
img_turk_10.jpg

Turk from Turkmenistan:
turkmenistan_photos14.jpg

Raykalm, RazPak whatever dude :lol:

Anyway i understand your point but that honestly doesnt mean much to me.. I know what tribe/ clan i belong to thats what matters, also inever claim that all inTurkey suppose to be Turk by blood!

I guess you're mad, so there is nothing to discuss.

I don't see the Turkish union happening. The CARS love Russia more than they hate Turkey. My two cents.

We only have to support a pro-Turk leader who support this idea aswell, thats it

It is not impossible

So you expect that we keep the same appearance even hundreds of years left behind? Even after conquered 50+ country-land on 3 continent, and lived with different nations&cultures together hundreds of years long? Sounds a bit absurd to me... What we really are is not on our faces, its deep inside of us.

Very good post, thank you for pointing that out!

The only mistake that Turks made in the past is whenever they conquered new land, they instead of imposing our own culture on those people we adopted their culture and languages etc, we took Persia and adopted their culture, same wit Arablands, Indians of subcontinent we imposed another culture on them which is Persian, same with the tatars of Russia and many more such examples can be made.

CEM I SAID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID MANY TIMES WE NEVER FORCED AND IMPOSED WE WERE POLITE BUTT WE DO GOOD AND WE GET BAD

I find it hard to believe the Turks of Turkey haven't retained dominant Turkish genes over greek genes. I guess a smaller number of Turks conquered a larger number of Greeks in Anatolia.

Brothers we need to restore our past glory and stck to our own language/culture

CEM I SAID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID MANY TIMES WE NEVER FORCED AND IMPOSED WE WERE POLITE BUTT WE DO GOOD AND WE GET BAD

I guess they doesnt seem to appreciate our goodwill. If only we did the same as colonial emperiists we would have half the globe speaking Turkish right now. And they would love us as they love the lovely French!

I find it hard to believe the Turks of Turkey haven't retained dominant Turkish genes over greek genes. I guess a smaller number of Turks conquered a larger number of Greeks in Anatolia.

Ottomans massacred many Turks and expelled them to Azerbaijan and Iran. Between the 13th and 16th centuries Turks were dominant in Anatolia. Nowadays it is a mess.

Greek speakers in Anatolia were themselves originally assimilated Anatolian peoples, so what is that Greek gene ?

Unlike the common believe, Turks came to Anatolia in significiant numbers, but of course normally we're intacted with locals both in Anatolia and through our way to Anatolia.

Anatolia always took immigrants thats why genetical purity is almost impossible, the last great waves were in 19th-20th centuries from Caucasus, Balkans and Crimea.

Yes but after the conquest Turks from central asia and elsewhere continued to move in anatolia.. That said, i dont claim them to be majority but that doesnt change the fact that also pure Turkmens do exist even now too!!

You are basically saying that there are no real Turks left in Turkey which is simply just absurd.

Most of the Turks that I've met from Turkey look like Greeks.

Just like Pakistanis, Turks of Turkey come in all colours and shades. If you live longer among them you will notice that the facial structure and physical traits (shorter legs and the shape of skull) of many Turks clearly exhibit that they carry Turkic / Mongolian genes.

So how hard is it for you guys to understand language of Uzbekistan, or Turkmenistan?

Back
Top Bottom