What's new

Altaf Hussein on TV-

Zulfiqar Mirza pe toh jawab dene se darr gaya, I wonder karne kya aya hai yeh.

I have had a chance to hear him giving a speech back in 90's ... i must admit he was GOOD ... now he is becoming a good reason to find the remote and switch channels :p

But on the other hand, this disrupts the claims by ZM about him being in prison in UK? how about that aspect of the picture? this political game is getting weird minute by minute.

I have had a chance to hear him giving a speech back in 90's ... i must admit he was GOOD ... now he is becoming a good reason to find the remote and switch channels :p

But on the other hand, this disrupts the claims by ZM about him being in prison in UK? how about that aspect of the picture? this political game is getting weird minute by minute.

I think it was only claimed that he's under investigation.

bhai ap samjhy nhi is ne apni banai hoi haleem khud hi kha li hai .

Assalam alaikum

i never heard his speach, accept when switching channels and i don't know how ppl listen to him

would somebody after he finishes put the summary kindly

TARIQ

Writing a will .... hmm... my guess he may announce to quit politics

Damn, light nahi hai, cable nahi aa rahi, i missed it:hitwall:

And Jhoot of the day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Pakistan main jis din barish ho ya mousam acha ho kam se kam us din light nahi jati aik min keh liye b jaise ajj yahan mousam acha tha tu light nahi gayee aur karachi ka tu pechle kuch dino se acha mousam hai :rofl:

Believe me...you didn't miss anything.....

Aho Aho :rofl: 110% rite

yar dua hai is ki speech sun kar Army marshal law laga dey r kal curfew b laga dey mera test tu cancel hu na iis ki waja say....at least itna faida tu dey mujheyy

What are the important announcements as said by the news channels :confused::O

308961_267985126559523_265597473464955_945319_808376788_n.jpg

And Jhoot of the day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Pakistan main jis din barish ho ya mousam acha ho kam se kam us din light nahi jati aik min keh liye b jaise ajj yahan mousam acha tha tu light nahi gayee aur karachi ka tu pechle kuch dino se acha mousam hai :rofl:

lol

Seems you've never lived in Karachi.

Usually when it rains here, kabhi PMT phat ja ta hai toh kabhi cable fault.

Tauba ya allah, how can people listen to his speeches? Couldnt bare his annoying voice for more than 2 minutes. He really does seem drunk.

I watched most part of the speech on ARY...He claimed to have possession of sensitive information about conspiracy to break up pakistan....Even showed a map in which pakistan was gone and many small states including a country Baluchistan was there..
He also recited Quran to show that he is a muslim ... still.
Although i cringed on the way he was holding a nd shaking the quran time and again....Its a book of honor not for political charlatans.
It was the usual altaf hussain style with lots of Dramay baazi...But never the less very entertaining..specially when he was blowing kisses to the camera and singing the song while dancing "Parday mein rehnay doo perdaa naa uthaoo" (with wrong lyrics)

Dude i dont have a tv. so how can i swith off the remote button? mqm ka supporters sahi claim kerta hai app b tu sun raha hoo:azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom