What's new

Altaf Hussein on TV-

senior leaders of mqm leave when they can't control their laugh .. i have hear this many times
yes, and people on PDF seem big fan of altaf, even bigger than senoir leaders of MQM :P

Dimagh kharab ho raha hai iske nautak dekhne main, I mean he's talking about the Pakistan balkanization map, as if its something new. He is just digressing from the actual issue, his letter, his target killing and now the recent increase in monthly thug tax his goons are collecting from homes and businesses and Pakistan's leaders ko saanp soongha hua hai.

Kasam se Altaf Hussain Angry Birds ka pig lag raha hai iss waqt.

yar koi iisay chuup kara dey mein usay 10rs dun ga :hitwall:
kal mera exam hai r iski buk buk ki waja say PDF par online hun :angry:

Well, i watched only the beginning, then went to the market for about half or so hour, and now, the TV is on in the other room, and my family is laughing and making a mockery of him. :rofl:

Dimagh kharab ho raha hai iske nautak dekhne main, I mean he's talking about the Pakistan balkanization map, as if its something new. He is just digressing from the actual issue, his letter, his target killing and now the recent increase in monthly thug tax his goons are collecting from homes and businesses and Pakistan's leaders ko saanp soongha hua hai.

Kasam se Altaf Hussain Angry Birds ka pig lag raha hai iss waqt.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:,,,good one AA!!!.

He is talking that Jinnah said everybody has right to their own religion, he never said Pakistan ka matlab kiya, and all that.

Does not mention the true problems at the moment.

Batt ghuma ghuma kar bol raha hai sala.

Ok, now lets not waste two more hours of our lives on this drunk guy.

I don't know how people tolerate his baseless speeches or may be they like taking tensions

senior leaders of mqm leave when they can't control their laugh .. i have hear this many times

agreed i tried watching for a minute , couldnt stop laughing , however its important what he says not how he says. I will rather read it tommorow

Khwamkhwa puranay articles dikhaye ja raha hai. I mean hum logon ne yeh sab cheezein 4 years pehle parha tha. See December 2007 likha bhi araha hai article ke neeche.

Tell us who in Pakistan is supporting these moves. That would be an actual thing to report right now. He is just digressing from the actual issues at hand.

Oh yeah.. all i hear is 'mein mein' the same way goats do :rofl:
Takla salaaa..

Dramay dekho, usse poocha, aap Pakistan se bahar kyun rehte ho...

Toothi phooti Sindhi maarna shuru hogaya, asking aap mujhe Sindhi Tasleem karo ge? Dabba hai yeh dabba on all Urdu Speaking people...

Oh yeah.. all i hear is 'mein mein' the same way goats do :rofl:
Takla salaaa..

I thought he is like

fat%20frog.gif

dont the TV channels in Pakistan have anything better to air than a fat drunk guy wailing,moaning, crying, laughing and bitchi.ng around and constantly making a sound like a toad or a goat, dont know which one, although the toad is the closer option!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom