What's new

Altaf Hussain will get arrested soon : George Galloway

There is a rift bwtween MQM ranks, likely to result in house fighting.. 2 top guns of MQM are ready to expose Altaf, sources.

There might not be any in-fighting at all. Out of the 2 camps in MQM, the group with the muscle will control the party.

There might not be any in-fighting at all. Out of the 2 camps in MQM, the group with the muscle will control the party.

that is to say likes of faisal sabzwari will be thrown out, and likes of haider abbas rizvi, waseem akhtar would take over !

but I think as Zarb-e-Azab Karachi Operation continues, the criminal element would run away, Babar Ghouri skipped out of the country already..

Nobody could arrest me in Decades and you think you can arrest me now?:meeting:

that is to say likes of faisal sabzwari will be thrown out, and likes of haider abbas rizvi, waseem akhtar would take over !

but I think as Zarb-e-Azab Karachi Operation continues, the criminal element would run away, Babar Ghouri skipped out of the country already..

Gov. Ishrat ul-Ebad might also be pushed to back seats with Faisal Sabzwari

Rizvi is the biggest criminal

George Galloway is a corrupt MP from Bradford. No one in the UK takes him seriously apart from the Mullah brigade here in UK.
he is trying to lure the Pakistani Vote Bank in his constituency for the upcoming elections, nothing else.

i dont know but some poeple worship their political parties and leaders . MQM is like a religion .leave it and you will be killed as punishment just like if you leave islam / ahmadiyah etc..
but there are also some poeple who would die for Altaf hussain. and those are in thousands. a bitter reality though

Back
Top Bottom