What's new

Altaf Hussain will get arrested soon : George Galloway

.leave it and you will be killed as punishment just like if you leave islam / ahmadiyah etc..

Ahmadis don't kill people for leaving Ahmadiyya, I don't care what you say but don't spread lies.

Ahmadis don't kill people for leaving Ahmadiyya, I don't care what you say but don't spread lies.

oh bhaii jaan

Ahmadiya carry the same traits as typical desi sect. They do declare others non-Muslims aka Kafirs.

If they don't kill kafirs right now, it is just they do not have power.

The day they did have power, they will turn out to be much worse. Heck they tolerate a Khalifa in 2015.

How much more one could be an orthodox.

This is what I tell my Ahmadiya friends, being highly enlightened and educated community, you would be the first one to throw away the stone age yoke of pope and Mullah and Khalifah.

So please, do not sell this "we don't do this or that...because we are ahmadiya".

Thank you.

p.s. I have great personal respect for you. Just this religious mumbo jumbo is something I am against.

22520_856933644374448_8348984750106258766_n.jpg

oh bhaii jaan

Ahmadiya carry the same traits as typical desi sect. They do declare others non-Muslims aka Kafirs.

If they don't kill kafirs right now, it is just they do not have power.

The day they did have power, they will turn out to be much worse. Heck they tolerate a Khalifa in 2015.

How much more one could be an orthodox.

This is what I tell my Ahmadiya friends, being highly enlightened and educated community, you would be the first one to throw away the stone age yoke of pope and Mullah and Khalifah.

So please, do not sell this "we don't do this or that...because we are ahmadiya".

Thank you.

p.s. I have great personal respect for you. Just this religious mumbo jumbo is something I am against.

We have our differences over other topics but I agree ahmadis are also desi and the problems that exist there exists here too. And I can't read the future bhai, I am talking about the present. It is part of Ahmadiyya belief that people can change religion otherwise allama iqbal would have got it way before he conceived of the idea of Pakistan. :D

he is trying to lure the Pakistani Vote Bank in his constituency for the upcoming elections, nothing else.

The ''Pakistani'' vote bank that he attracts is mostly the highly religious nut jobs, conspiracy theorists and racist Punjabis who hate Altaf Hussain just because of his ethnicity.

The ''Pakistani'' vote bank that he attracts is mostly the highly religious nut jobs, conspiracy theorists and racist Punjabis who hate Altaf Hussain just because of his ethnicity.
It's very odd that he tries to woo Sunni fanatics while simultaneously working for PressTV, not exactly a popular channel with that crowd.

It's very odd that he tries to woo Sunni fanatics while simultaneously working for PressTV, not exactly a popular channel with that crowd.

I would really like to see him not elected this time, hopefully he will disappear from our memories for real.:)

George Galloway was just trying to please Pakistani community to get their votes :lol:

CEWsIZfWIAAgUzk.jpg
CEWsIZkWMAAGcKH.jpg
CEWsIZoWAAAMjKw.jpg
CEWsIZtWgAEYLqa.jpg

that is to say likes of faisal sabzwari will be thrown out, and likes of haider abbas rizvi, waseem akhtar would take over !

but I think as Zarb-e-Azab Karachi Operation continues, the criminal element would run away, Babar Ghouri skipped out of the country already..
PTI goons can wish whatever they they want MQM came out much stronger after a decade of severe operation .. Every thing in the book was tried all ended up in severe failure and so will be again .. The monkeys should stop thinking they can make in roads in Karachi by using silly old and used tactics .. NA246 was a test case failure was the result and failure will be again .. If that idiot khan is any serious about khi he should demand for a karachi soba and see how public will support him .. Khietes are silly bunch these molvi right hand parties can't have an impression of karachi voters

Anyway, this is what the British police would have to deal with.:rofl:

If Altaf was to be arrested by British, than why did they gave him nationality on the first place?

No comment until he is arrested since it looks like he is their man and why loose him ?

Back
Top Bottom