What's new

Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics

Drama queen.

What he is saying is whoever says he doesnt want me will meet the same fate as dr farooq......

31990363.jpg

No party leader is going to leave politics willingly.

Leeches, the whole lot of them.

just look demcrats and republicans in USA every time new face .and party is party not one man show.and we have public worship leader rather then policy of party .

I take strong exception to your statement above. Is this youd answer to every question the answer of which is technically difficult? I am really sorry to read this from a poster on the forum. And who are you talkjng to? Is he not your brother? Another Pakistani? You really have put the party that you support to shame.

Araz

I was joking, mate :D

I'm not paid.....

I think evenas a joke it was in very bad taste. Now moving on...
I honestly think he should go. The party does need to be cleaned up and needs to set a new direction.He has clearly lost control and this situation where he is controllinn the party via tele link should stop. I also think he has lost touch with reality and the party would do better with some new faces.

Araz

This....

@Others

Now go and have debate with such guy. You guys are wasting your precious time.
Yup, can't argue with the economic success of PPP, even with floods, Pakistan's GDP is growing, stock exchange at an all time high

PPP, MQM bhai bhai. I still support PPP

Isnt ppp and MQM having a falling out since ppp doesnt need them anymore and MQM can do an alliance in election.

Yup, can't argue with the economic success of PPP, even with floods, Pakistan's GDP is growing, stock exchange at an all time high

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

What you said is not even funny buddy. How old are you. Polio kai khatrai piye thai bachpan main?

Ghar Aja Pardesi Tera Dais Bulaye Ray.......
Comin Soon Only On Supreme Court 7th Jan
Dedicated To Altaf Bhai :yes4:

Back
Top Bottom