What's new

Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics

64068_146900238792484_1698283570_n.jpg

Zardari the next matrix .....

Recession in the World! Pakistan has done well compared to other countries, thanks to the legendary leadership of the honourable Asif Ali Zardari

Man you MQM/PPP types are delusional to the point of exhaustion. What leadership has that rat provided while hiding in his presidential palace day and night???

Man you MQM/PPP types are delusional to the point of exhaustion. What leadership has that rat provided while hiding in his presidential palace day and night???

You can google my thread on Zardari's economic success :D

altaf would never resign! EVER! he livesi n UK and weilds unmatched power why would he reisgn and lose it all??? he is Bal Thackrey of pakistan!

so all this drama is just another media stunt just like MQM's billions of times threats to quit coaltion with PPP if they increase fuel prices! hell PPP increased fuel prices a million times after that but MQM never even spoke up against it!

Recession in the World! Pakistan has done well compared to other countries, thanks to the legendary leadership of the honourable Asif Ali Zardari

That is a ridiculous accusation

thanks to your PPP my light went at 9am and came back at 2pm thats damn 5 hours...i would have done 100 of things in these 5 hours which are wasted by these pathetic a$$holes... relatively very low consumption of energy in winters, no cng available , no gas to industries still loadshedding that too with no specific time

I would love to say truth about these culprits and better love to be called an accuser rather than making up for these bastards ,licking their foot and being called a jayala .....rip

thanks to your PPP my light went at 9am and came back at 2pm thats damn 5 hours...i would have done 100 of things in these 5 hours which are wasted by these pathetic a$$holes... relatively very low consumption of energy in winters, no cng available , no gas to industries still loadshedding that too with no specific time

I would love to say truth about these culprits and better love to be called an accuser rather than making up for these bastards ,licking their foot and being called a jayala .....rip

Supreme court's fault, RPP scheme!

Nahhhh..........
you can still vote ... dil thanda kar lay bhai...
"Shall I Leave Leadership of MQM & Politics if My Strong Stance Worsens the Situation in Country?": Altaf Hussain (poll 6778066) | Polldaddy.com go to this link and you can see the results as well which are as

1101 people yes leave
109 people no not leave

but thats not an official poll its just "dil thanda" karne wali baat

Supreme court's fault, RPP scheme!

and as if i know nothing ........

Back
Top Bottom