What's new

Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics

Yup, can't argue with the economic success of PPP, even with floods, Pakistan's GDP is growing, stock exchange at an all time high

Economic success of PPP :blink::blink::blink:

Yup, can't argue with the economic success of PPP, even with floods, Pakistan's GDP is growing, stock exchange at an all time high

i dont wana mess around with a person who is not willing to accept the reality rather is blinded by the love for an idiotic party ...at your comment i can just do :hitwall: and say ALLAH save Pakistan

You don't seem to. Did you ever fell on your head in your childhood?

I want to know the whole history, so I can prescribe your medicine.

Ridiculous personal attacks!

i dont wana mess around with a person who is not willing to accept the reality rather is blinded by the love for a idiotic party ...at your comment i can just do :hitwall:

PPP is as idiotic as wishing good for Pakistan is

Hidden by the PTI and Noori media!

Yeah bcz PTI controls everything in pakistan and poor PPP cant show their progress.........

By the way did anyone hear Dollar has reached 98 rupees today. petrol at over 100. and CNG nowhere to be found..... No light no gas...... Yep awsome success hidden by PTI

Yeah bcz PTI controls everything in pakistan and poor PPP cant show their progress.........

By the way did anyone hear Dollar has reached 98 rupees today. petrol at over 100. and CNG nowhere to be found..... No light no gas...... Yep awsome success hidden by PTI

Recession in the World! Pakistan has done well compared to other countries, thanks to the legendary leadership of the honourable Asif Ali Zardari

thats enough for me to leave you and this thread. you must be having some relative in PPP or you may be one of the beneficiaries of their looting

That is a ridiculous accusation

i dont wana mess around with a person who is not willing to accept the reality rather is blinded by the love for an idiotic party ...at your comment i can just do and say ALLAH save Pakistan

Plz allow me to join in the head banging with you :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. Oh light went so good bye now or my battery will die out bcz of my computer. Another great success......

Ridiculous personal attacks!

Take your time. Grow up. Be mature. Stop being proud to be an idiot. Come back. And earn respect.

And this is what an Urdu speaker and a Karachiite is telling to you. Before you come up with ethnic racist dramaibazi, do keep this in mind.

Recession in the World! Pakistan has done well compared to other countries, thanks to the legendary leadership of the honourable Asif Ali Zardari

Your trolling i get it now.. This is ajoke. He is pulling our chains. Right ...right ???

Your trolling i get it now.. This is ajoke. He is pulling our chains. Right ...right ???
Hell, no! For Pakistan, for Sindhudesh!

Take your time. Grow up. Be mature. Stop being proud to be an idiot. Come back. And earn respect.

And this is what an Urdu speaker and a Karachiite is telling to you. Before you come up with ethnic racist dramaibazi, do keep this in mind.

I don't come up with nonsense. MQM and PPP Do rock!

Plz allow me to join in the head banging with you :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. Oh light went so good bye now or my battery will die out bcz of my computer. Another great success......

Why don't you leave then? Who's stopping you?

Back
Top Bottom