What's new

Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics

lakh lanat politics per yaar dafa kero .i don't know how ppl folow them simply i hate from politics of pakistan

I've seen the site myself, I have more data at hand, even now!

lol why you think i am going to believe you ? data , your data might be wrong but Alhamdolila my eyes are working fine...

Your lies about the stats are unbelievable. It was never at 60+%.

Time for it was over. More whining here by the ethno-racist lobby

Damn, how'd you know?

Now I need to get a Bori of your size. Can I have your height?

Sure yaar 6'1 go for it.

truthseer if you were real democratic mind and member of democratic party you can simply say ( because millions all around the world hate or don't like MQM they voted it against altaf so we close the poll ) rather then all this lie .

I have live data, hardly tamper-able.

I don't need you to believe, I know the lurkers will believe me :D

So you admit you are lying in order to sway the judgement of guests viewing this thread?!?!? :cheesy:

truthseer if you were real democratic mind and member of democratic party you can simply say ( because millions all around the world hate or don't like MQM they voted it against altaf so we close the poll ) rather then all this lie .

No lies here. Besides, only votes from MQM members should matter :D

So you admit you are lying in order to sway the judgement of guests viewing this thread?!?!? :cheesy:

Not at all, I am not paid enough to do that :D

Now I need to get a Bori of your size. Can I have your height?[/QUOTE]
I take strong exception to your statement above. Is this youd answer to every question the answer of which is technically difficult? I am really sorry to read this from a poster on the forum. And who are you talkjng to? Is he not your brother? Another Pakistani? You really have put the party that you support to shame.

Araz

No lies here. Besides, only votes from MQM members should matter :D

Not at all, I am not paid enough to do that :D

So then what are you paid to do, stop beating around the bush out with it. :D

I take strong exception to your statement above. Is this youd answer to every question the answer of which is technically difficult? I am really sorry to read this from a poster on the forum. And who are you talkjng to? Is he not your brother? Another Pakistani? You really have put the party that you support to shame.

Araz[/QUOTE]

Mate no worries he was just kidding, I did not take him seriously.

Araz[/QUOTE]

I was joking, mate :D

So then what are you paid to do, stop beating around the bush out with it. :D

Mate no worries he was just kidding, I did not take him seriously.

I'm not paid.....

how they know whom was MQM and whom was not?:undecided:

IP matching....

Araz[/QUOTE]

its called cycle of hate, i see non of pakistani brother trying to clam him down? why???
using a brotherhood just to hate each other also , should be shamefull?

No party leader is going to leave politics willingly.

Leeches, the whole lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom