What's new

Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics

poll removed:P it was 65.7%:lol:
Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Official Website

and then look what results shown on pool page of MQM

Shall I leave the leadership of MQM and Politics If my strong stance worsens the situation in the country? Altaf Hussain
Don't Leave MQM leadership and politics (7928 votes)
0%
Leave MQM leadership and politics (407 votes)
0%

blooody lairs :cheesy:

http://www.mqm.org/WebPoll.aspx

Imagine some of the mqm supporters on this site had a hand in removing it. :woot: Their absence from this thread is suspect. :lol:

i never voted in my life but i can see how much democratic they are today i seen it again .they are cheaters

Removed, can't see it there.

because 65.7% said yes leave MQM and politics damn i was taking screen shot but then i stopped i think lets wait one more hour when poll reached 90%

lalach buri bala hai :lol:

74052_480891481949380_1633027586_n.jpg

vote please ho sakta hai altaf bhai dafa ho jaay hahahahah

Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Official Website

give me the exact link , i wana vote, i visited the site and on the extreme right corner its "page can't be displayed"...i dont wana miss out on the chance to kick this drama out of Pakistan's politics

give me the exact link , i wana vote, i visited the site and on the extreme right corner its "page can't be displayed"...i dont wana miss out on the chance to kick this drama out of Pakistan's politics
Poll has been removed :P

Imagine some of the mqm supporters on this site had a hand in removing it. :woot: Their absence from this thread is suspect. :lol:

Your lies about the stats are unbelievable. It was never at 60+%.

Poll has been removed :P

Time for it was over. More whining here by the ethno-racist lobby

Damn, how'd you know?

Now I need to get a Bori of your size. Can I have your height?

Back
Top Bottom