What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz @WebMaster this thread has no future and there is no constructive arguments going on here other than racism towards Muhajir/Urdu speaking people and other ethnicity . Please shut this thread down, From me if i use any racial slur, I Apologize .

No our love is for Pakistan, and Afghaniyo ki behnay or hamari behnay or ma ek he Hain, it's time you realised eye of suspicion is on you & your community, traitors.

They are all welcome as they natives, but no riff raff migrants please.
Its the root of all problems. You have barren land in Balochistan which can be used for Industrial zones but instead of doing that here people are converting agricultural land into commercial land.

Bhai... These supermacist tendencies of Punjabis/Pakhtoons/balochis should be put down from time to time...

One must show them the mirror .
Bhai yeh sab apas me khud larte hain. Lol Balochistan me Punjabio ko kisne mara? Yehi log Pakistan Army ko Punjabi Army kehkar pukarte hain aur larte hain unse

The only reason Karachi got developed was because of muhajirs... You bacha bazi , terrorist qoum is good for nothing except blowing things up.

Most of bacha Bazi done by Afghans , again not all Pashtoons are that , there are some families live here in my town they are sophisticate and educated as it gets .

Its the root of all problems. You have barren land in Balochistan which can be used for Industrial zones but instead of doing that here people are converting agricultural land into commercial land.
Not to forget Kalabagh....

Most of bacha Bazi done by Afghans , again not all Pashtoons are that , there are some families live here in my town they are sophisticate and educated as it gets .
Someone educated finally!!!

Pakhtoon yum is a chutiya that dreams of combining Afghanistan with Pakistan.. Talk about making a disaster.. He claims Muhajirs are racist but clearly ,, he is oblivious to his racist tendencies.

The only reason Karachi got developed was because of muhajirs... You bacha bazi , terrorist qoum is good for nothing except blowing things up.

We developed karachi that feeds Pakistan... It is not FATA where no one pays taxes.

Should have merged with Afghanistan. There would have been less bacha bazi , child rape , terrorism , naswar , shuttle cock burkha and retarted customs.

Haha... Refugee ? You didn't give us refugee . We made spaces by ourselves. Btw , no one is dying to get into balochistan.. A land infested by Balochi Thugs/nationalist in the name of BLA who kill non-balochi and where there is no economic development.

How can there is development where balochis are busy killing everyone except themselves...

This country runs on tax generated by Karachi.. Agar hum na hote ... This country would have been worse than somalia.

You created TTP , housed Al-qaeda and were source of major terrorism and child rape.. That is your biggest countribution.. Not to mention tax chori..

You did not liberate GB... You should thank those gilgit scouts that rebelled. Those were native shias and gilgit-baltistanis..

Your pakhttoon tribes man were busy looting.

In logon se bas batain karwa lo... Karachi par palte hain our batain dekh

Yeah as loyal as BLA thugs.

Haha.... Your 80% lost East Pakistan.. Lost in siachen , lost in sir creek and did a piss poor performance in kashmir war of 1947.

Beta No one is dying to come to balochistan because there is nothing in balochistan... Ap chup kar ke beth jao.

You are a very sick man & deaf if you can't hear the drums, the drums of native patriots are beating loud and traitors end is near.

What did you guys ever do for this land, nothing, you came and bit the hand that welcomed you in, you spat on the soil that is sacred to us.

Hindus/Indians know the reality of you people, RSS is doing a grand job, we hope they take care of your kin on the other side as they are as loyal as you are to Pakistan.

A man who migrated and was not loyal to his ancestral land has much love & loyalty to the land he migrated as Judas had for Jesus.

@Pakhtoon yum is from gallant people, people who gave everything for this land, same can't be said if you guys.

Truth is so bitter, have a lollipop might help hay.

Bhai yeh sab apas me khud larte hain. Lol Balochistan me Punjabio ko kisne mara? Yehi log Pakistan Army ko Punjabi Army kehkar pukarte hain aur larte hain unse

Maze ki baat yeh hai..

Balochis and Pakhtoons both hate punjabis for various reasons.. Pata nahi aj yeh muhajir ke against shoro hogaye...

Khair koi baat nahi .. mere pass itna mawad hai inke bare mein .. mein akela hi dekhlonga supermacists ko

Anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Most bacha bazi is done in KPK , Punjab and balochistan.

Someone educated finally!!!

I can't generalize people when I am myself against Generalization, I still don't understand why that @Pakhtoon yum started this argument when he started calling Karachi people who vote for MQM criminals ? not all MQM supporters or its followers are terrorists or killers , I have come across students in my university , young and bright boys who wants to do their best for Pakistan, I have seen women supporting MQM , educated hard working and by heart very nice women, so just because their Leader turn out to be a traitorous cunt does make them criminals ? why ?

I can't generalize people when I am myself against Generalization, I still don't understand why that @Pakhtoon yum started this argument when he started calling Karachi people who vote for MQM criminals ? not all MQM supporters or its followers are terrorists or killers , I have come across students in my university , young and bring boys who wants to do their best for Pakistan, I have seen women supporting MQM , educated hard working and by heart very nice women, so just because their Leader turn out to be a traitorous cunt does make them criminals ? why ?
HERE, have a look at my detailed say on this...

My dear brothers,
@seven0seven @Areesh @Pakhtoon yum @AZ1 @Mangus Ortus Novem

Let me clear it down.

Issue of Karachi.

I strictly don’t support any party or any so-called party leader throughout Pakistan. I just see the Goods and Bads of every leader regardless of Their Political Background or Stature or criminal background. Further more, i am not one of those who fall prey to MQM propaganda of No-Rights for Karachiites. It’s just a PROPAGANDA and baselessly imposing it on a WHOLE DIFFERENT SITUATION THANKS TO PRESENCE OF ILLETRATE SINDHI LORDS HERE UNFORTUNATELY. All cities i equally respect and pray for development, really Proud of the Lahore development by Mian SS, Peshawar Development by KPK Gov, Islamabad dev by Federal and the ongoing dev’s in Gwadar by CPEC. So don’t consider me just another one of those who calls Karachi a LONE victim. Nope, Karachi is home to various ethnicities, backgrounds. All equally deserving security and infrastructure with development.

So, let’s start. Karachi today is a huge mess, those who live here can only understand what i am saying.

Above, i saw some who tried to appreciate the “GOOD’S” of MQM being declared as being supporters of the Party/Ex-leader AH.

Nope, Karachi development we see at the moment, happened during various regimes. Ayub Khan, then Musharraf in coordination with MQM and the front lead was by Mustafa Kamal which is really appreciable. Had that not happened, Karachi would be worse than Thar by now.

Karachi is home to mainly Karachiites who are people commonly declared as “Muhajirs” (another prevailing MQM propaganda), but they logically aren’t muhajirs now as Grand Fathers or Great Grandfathers are the ones who left their businesses and homes and properties, lost loved ones for the sake of supporting the Pakistan Movement by our One and Last Quaid, Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Many of those migrants went to Punjab as well, lahore, and other places since the constant traveling “Pre Pakistan” between Punjabs both sides was frequent.

Since the Outnumbering of PPP in sindh assemblies, and Fall Of MQM (both parties have equally killed and robbed civilians (Examples - Karachi situation post Benazir death as ref for PPP and MQM’s destruction of a generation of boys and killings of people and controlling of all markets) , Karachi has been left to a group of Villagers who as Benazir once said in a meeting with sindhis “Government jobs milengi apko, tankhuwahh” waghera waghera, and she was speaking to none other than some illiterate peoples, giving them hope and dreams, dropping their jaws. And this is what happened. Every where you go, every civil department, you see nothing else except for unprofessional sindhi people with poor education background backed by Parchi of Passing and Job. They roam around in Corollas/Civics/Revos (stupid vehicles but well...), while having nothing more than mere jobs while those having businesses in karachi are lesser in numbers of possessing such.

Come to Police department, unprofessional officers in wardi, no books or etiquettes, consider themselves above law, rishwat all day.

Sifarish : “Mera bhai aara hai karachi, usko ‘jaab’ lagwa do police mein, falaan saeen ne bheja hai”
“OK SIR”

Such a havoc the roads are, fast lane, you are at 90-110, suddenly a bump arrives, suspension/axle GONE !!!

Bump remains for months and months.

Traffic police ? “International driving laws gaye bhaar mein, ap mujhe mat simhaen”

Is this any sane city ? You tell me @Areesh , would any of us As PAKISTANIS or let’s come to Punjab or islamabad bare this BLEAK FUTURE AND HOPELESSNESS and the GOTHAM-Ness of the metropolitan of Pakistan ? The business Hub, THE PORT ? Karachi if provided better infrastructure has triple the potential as it is now or even more to boost the economy.

And, Now please, i am not anti-ethnic, but please, Saraikis, they come loaded in buses, before eids, with millions of their uncountable small babies and children, without dress “shehr mein bheek mango, bohat scope hai”, they buy rickshaws, and all sorts of crazy vehicles, more rickshaws than cars in karachi. A 3 lane road gets converted to 7 lanes as “sab ko jaldi hai khaas taur pe rickshaw walon ko”. A rickshaw wala trying to merge in between 2 lanes hit my friend’s 2 month old Audi A4, the white beauty, suddenly had a horizontal long dent and paint was rubbed off. Upon him getting into argument with the rickshaw wala “sir ghareeb hain, jaib mein paisa nai”, he spent 14000 himself to get it repaired, plus the devalue of car. Rickshaw wala was a saraiki as well as expected.

MQM had robbers, yes, those were fearful times, but karachi has no less robbers in the name of Afghanis, saraikis and rural sindhis nowadays. Violence is back, it’s going an upward trend. My question is, just like MQM was rubbed from the city of lights, why other similar elements are not being dealt similarly? Was all that a personal grudge ? Why even let afghanis who are external elements rob the local people ? What have they given us that we have served them food for 4+ decades ? Why is karachi always ignored by everyone ?
Karachi needs attention, it’s people be it punjabi, Karachiite, pathan, sindhi, all need standards to live, security and functioning infrastructure and law & order. Everything in karachi is under sindhi influence.
Come to article 149, all these same sindhis suddenly start barking “Karachi is the heart of sindh”. Ok, I understand, if that is what satisfies you, But please, if internal sindh has loyal and well educated people, please bring them on in all departments, replace them with the existing parchis, if its all about sindhi leadership, Develop karachi, thats the end goal. Soo many CSS passed people, polished, experienced from overseas as well, ignored on the basis of parchis, sindhi dominance.

And here comes Imran Khan, proves one OF HIS FAILURE as he bowed down In front of PPP and all the 149 fuss goes back to graveyard.

What can i say further ? And yet if anyone makes counter statement on my above extremely neutral case study, then you need a brain check.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Most bacha bazi is done in KPK , Punjab and balochistan.

Again, There is no point in Generalizing them , I will never stand with you on that , I do agree that racists should be countered but lets not forget we are all Pakistani's, and let me tell this in Urdu for everyone to read ..

Tum Sindhi , Balochi , Pathan , Punjabi , Saraiki , Kashmiri ya jo bhi ho , Kisi ko haq nai hai ke Muhajir ya Urdu speaking logo ko traitors bolo ,ya Kisi aur Qoum ko Ghaddar bolo, ya India jaane ka Kaho , Tumare Baap ka Pakistan nai hai .

Dr. AQ Khan disagrees....

A man who calls himself a khan and title of Central Asian origin people wasn't even loyal to name of his people showed he was not loyal to Pak by proliferating nuclear technology to others.

You are a very sick man & deaf if you can't hear the drums, the drums of native patriots are beating loud and traitors end is near.

What did you guys ever do for this land, nothing, you came and bit the hand that welcomed you in, you spat on the soil that is sacred to us.

Hindus/Indians know the reality of you people, RSS is doing a grand job, we hope they take care of your kin on the other side as they are as loyal as you are to Pakistan.

A man who migrated and was not loyal to his ancestral land has much love & loyalty to the land he migrated as Judas had for Jesus.

@Pakhtoon yum is from gallant people, people who gave everything for this land, same can't be said if you guys.

Truth is so bitter, have a lollipop might help hay.

Hahaha... Funny coming from a baloch from balochistan . The same Balochistan that is backwards to the core.. Responsible for most infighting . Responsible for killing fellow soldiers. Responsible for killing non-baloch. Highest rate in illiteracy and traitor ship.

Tum jese sare Bhangi our jahil log ate hain hamere developed karda Karachi mein rozi roti kamne...

Also , according to Nehri/Jinnah pact. All mujahirs were supposed to take lands of hindus in sindh and vice versa.

No one did blessings on us. No sindhi/punjabi/pakhtoo/balochi did any blessings on us. We made our space and got places according to the pact..

And lastly... Why is a balochi shouting the loudest among all....No one is dying to come to your shit hole province..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom