What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghaday hain yeh log. So chill karo.
Ager Altaf k Hindu honay se sb muhajir Ghaddar hojatay hain tu phir Hussain haqqani ya Khan baba k Ghaddar honay se sb pathan, G M sysed k Ghaddar honay se sb Sindhi, Akber bugti k Ghaddar honay se sb Baloch, or Tariq Fateh ya Nawaz k Ghaddar honay se sab punjabi Ghaddar hojaingy. Bacha kon baqi?
Haqeeqat main aisa nai hai.
So ghadoon ki baton main nai aatay. Apna moral buland rakho or nateeja Allah pe chorh do. Yeh naey naey bachay hain, nahi jaty keh kia bol rahy hain.

Chalen yaar maan li apki Advice, I am out of this Thread ... only if I could pose a self ban on this thread I would .

Have you read his posts, I leave it your impartial mind to see who was racist, anti Pak, who was a traitor who stood with the traitors.

Well bachabazi you seem to be obsessed with, well tell us about incest in your community & how you guys thrive on it.

No incest . Bacha Bazi is practiced most widely in Balochistan and KPK...

You guys are so sex starved that you start raping small children and young males. Your culture is so regressive in which there is no healthy interaction b/w male and females so you resort to raping males and small children... Shame shame.

Ghaday hain yeh log. So chill karo.
Ager Altaf k Hindu honay se sb muhajir Ghaddar hojatay hain tu phir Hussain haqqani ya Khan baba k Ghaddar honay se sb pathan, G M sysed k Ghaddar honay se sb Sindhi, Akber bugti k Ghaddar honay se sb Baloch, or Tariq Fateh ya Nawaz k Ghaddar honay se sab punjabi Ghaddar hojaingy. Bacha kon baqi?
Haqeeqat main aisa nai hai.
So ghadoon ki baton main nai aatay. Apna moral buland rakho or nateeja Allah pe chorh do. Yeh naey naey bachay hain, nahi jaty keh kia bol rahy hain.

Allah looked favourably on us as we were loyal to cause of Allah in good & Bad times, he gave us a land which we been on for thousand of years.

Cursed are those who have been uprooted from their land as they did nothing in the path of Allah & scattered and still they bury their head in the sand.

Beta No one is dying to come to balochistan because there is nothing in balochistan... Ap chup kar ke beth jao.
You retard, Baluchistan is full of minerals, its a most neglected province of Pakistan if we had have focus Baluchistan and build mining industry, Pakistan could be rich as France/Italy etc etc, and don't spread racism in this thread, Baluch peoples is our brothers

Allah looked favourably on us as we were loyal to cause of Allah in good & Bad times, he gave us a land which we been on for thousand of years.

Cursed are those who have been uprooted from their land as they did nothing in the path of Allah & scattered and still they bury their head in the sand.
Nice, and the winner is Khilji.

No incest . Bacha Bazi is practiced most widely in Balochistan and KPK...

You guys are so sex starved that you start raping small children and young males. Your culture is so regressive in which there is no healthy interaction b/w male and females so you resort to raping males and small children... Shame shame.

Loosing East Pakistan was the greatest rehmat of Allah, they were nothing like us, culturally, liguistically, no common history, no common future 1500 miles away.

Best thing since sliced bread I say.

You retard, Baluchistan is full of minerals, its a most neglected province of Pakistan if we had have focus Baluchistan and build mining industry, Pakistan could be rich as France/Italy etc etc, and don't spread racism in this thread, Baluch peoples is our brothers

It is not neglected province of Pakistan.. The fact is baloch sardars are themselves not sincere with their own people. They get the budget and support but instead of spending it on public.. They spend it on themselves.

Just look at the properties of Sardars. You will see it by yourselves.

Also , no one wants to move to Balochistan to work and teach baloch students. You know why , because non-balochs get killed in Balochistan..

Unless Baloch people drop their supermacist attitudes , corruption and killing ... Nothing will change.

Loosing East Pakistan was the greatest rehmat of Allah, they were nothing like us, culturally, liguistically, no comment n history, no common future 1500 miles away.

Bro put him in your ignore list

Loosing East Pakistan was the greatest rehmat of Allah, they were nothing like us, culturally, liguistically, no comment n history, no common future 1500 miles away.

You talk like a gangu who twist everything in his favor ...

Haha... You martial races considered yourselves superior huh... Got your as$ handed back you by those dark and short height bengalis...

And now creating BS excuses to feel better ...

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Dubious @Horus @PakSword @HRK @Signalian @RIWWIR

Ah, Pakistan.... Pakistan... OurHome... OurLand...

We have suffered so much, we have paid such a price... so much pain, so much loss... but Pakistan...Pakistan.. Pakistan...

We are Paks, Pak is OurLand... From Taftan to Ladakh....

We love OurLand, OurPeople... from Taftan to Ladakh...yes!

Since, 1979... we are cannon fodder.. and are still paying in PakBlood...

They tried to kill us, divide us... break OurPakSpirit ... but we paid ..paid.. paid... We can NEVER Forget APS!!!

We as Nation are in deep Trauma and yet we dust up and stand up... ready for PakLife...

KPK and Balochistan have suffered... and have come out stronger... PakPositiveNationalism is a growing force among YoungPaks everywhere... 60% Paks are under 30...

What happened in Karachi and how it happened is part of OurNationalTrauma... another layer of pain...

So, YoungPaks react.... especially when the terrorists like KaliaGangu who said something unacceptable against OurLand, OurPakistan... so the Trauma, emotion, reation is intense...

I vouch for @Pakhtoon yum that is he is PakPositive till his last cell. He is NOT RACIST... but he will react to anything against Pakistan without reserve... I haven't seen a PakCivilisationalDefender like this YoungPak...

I wish to request @Pakhtoon yum to avoid falling into useless debates... I know your Trauma, YoungPakBrother mine... and to all Posters... he is against PTM.

Please, understand each other's traumas... we all have suffered... and all these MarasiUnitedFront aka political parties have kept us as slaves because of the Khottaism.

Pakistan is a Civlisational State ... in continous existence for past 5000 years at the minimum...

We have burden of History and it is difficult to come out of it...

Most likely I shall never get to see MyPakistan again... MyBalochistan, MyKPK, MySindh, MyPunjab, MyKashmir... and trust me... how I wish I could see MyPakistan one last time...

Elites and rulers are scared stiff of PakPositiveNationalism... hence, they keep dividing us into smaller, smaller groups...

Nobody hates peopel who came to Pakistan from OccupiedHindustan... none denies contribution that ALL of Us, Paks, have made to the survival of OurLand...

I am .. from North.. so my natural inclination would be North... but does it mean that South is any less for myself?

NO. North, South, East or West...

Pakistan is MyPakistan.. MyLand, MyCivilisation and it belongs to ALL Paks...

Come on, YoungPaks, heal each other's wounds... care for each other...

WE are Paks, Pak is OurLand from Taftan to Ladakh...

PakistanZindabad!!!

Cursed? Lol Muhajireen-e- Makkah were cursed too? Yeah yeah u ppl esp Pakhtuns and Baloch become fuel for War on Terror which was unfortunate

It is not neglected province of Pakistan.. The fact is baloch sardars are themselves not sincere with their own people. They get the budget and support but instead of spending it on public.. They spend it on themselves.

Just look at the properties of Sardars. You will se, you rod theire it by yourselves.

Also , no one wants to move to Balochistan to work and teach baloch students. You know why , because non-balochs get killed in Balochistan..

Unless Baloch people drop their supermacist attitudes , corruption and killing ... Nothing will change.
And who bring do this point, we Punjab/Sindh/KPK brought Baluch peoples at this point, and only Sardar was Akbar bughti had that kind of attitudes and tell me more that land lord of sindh and Punjab and KPK don't hve similar attitudes similar to Baluch Sardar in vour villages, we are the one who didn't give Baluch people their rights, MQM trains Baluch peoples in criminal activities in Karachi and don't spread racism because racism is not a problem solver but make things more complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom