What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster @The Eagle @Dubious @Horus @PakSword @HRK @Signalian @RIWWIR

Ah, Pakistan.... Pakistan... OurHome... OurLand...

We have suffered so much, we have paid such a price... so much pain, so much loss... but Pakistan...Pakistan.. Pakistan...

We are Paks, Pak is OurLand... From Taftan to Ladakh....

We love OurLand, OurPeople... from Taftan to Ladakh...yes!

Since, 1979... we are cannon fodder.. and are still paying in PakBlood...

They tried to kill us, divide us... break OurPakSpirit ... but we paid ..paid.. paid... We can NEVER Forget APS!!!

We as Nation are in deep Trauma and yet we dust up and stand up... ready for PakLife...

KPK and Balochistan have suffered... and have come out stronger... PakPositiveNationalism is a growing force among YoungPaks everywhere... 60% Paks are under 30...

What happened in Karachi and how it happened is part of OurNationalTrauma... another layer of pain...

So, YoungPaks react.... especially when the terrorists like KaliaGangu who said something unacceptable against OurLand, OurPakistan... so the Trauma, emotion, reation is intense...

I vouch for @Pakhtoon yum that is he is PakPositive till his last cell. He is NOT RACIST... but he will react to anything against Pakistan without reserve... I haven't seen a PakCivilisationalDefender like this YoungPak...

I wish to request @Pakhtoon yum to avoid falling into useless debates... I know your Trauma, YoungPakBrother mine... and to all Posters... he is against PTM.

Please, understand each other's traumas... we all have suffered... and all these MarasiUnitedFront aka political parties have kept us as slaves because of the Khottaism.

Pakistan is a Civlisational State ... in continous existence for past 5000 years at the minimum...

We have burden of History and it is difficult to come out of it...

Most likely I shall never get to see MyPakistan again... MyBalochistan, MyKPK, MySindh, MyPunjab, MyKashmir... and trust me... how I wish I could see MyPakistan one last time...

Elites and rulers are scared stiff of PakPositiveNationalism... hence, they keep dividing us into smaller, smaller groups...

Nobody hates peopel who came to Pakistan from OccupiedHindustan... none denies contribution that ALL of Us, Paks, have made to the survival of OurLand...

I am .. from North.. so my natural inclination would be North... but does it mean that South is any less for myself?

NO. North, South, East or West...

Pakistan is MyPakistan.. MyLand, MyCivilisation and it belongs to ALL Paks...

Come on, YoungPaks, heal each other's wounds... care for each other...

WE are Paks, Pak is OurLand from Taftan to Ladakh...

PakistanZindabad!!!

My request to Pakhtoon yum is to keep quiet when he doesn't know enough of what is happening in Karachi and rise of MQM... He sounds like a total idiot when he passes stupid judgements against muhajirs.

I am pretty sure he has never lived much in Hyderabad or Karachi.

Bihar or what other swamp that you guys came from?
Dehli and Ajmer isint swamp Dumbass. U forgot Dehli Sultanate of your ancestors or u r fake Khilji. Ajmer in Rajasthan has been a gr8 city of Muslims of South Asia. Dehli used to be the capital of Many Muslim Empires of South Asia. Your Province's cities are not even closed to those cities and thier contribution for Islam

I vouch for @Pakhtoon yum that is he is PakPositive till his last cell. He is NOT RACIST... but he will react to anything against Pakistan without reserve... I haven't seen a PakCivilisationalDefender like this YoungPak...

Just wondering, have you even bother to read the posts from page 1 ? I think you should before Vouching for anyone, unless or until you do think similar to him :)

Well no native Pakistani is unsafe, there are many many ethnicities of Pakistan there, we just don't like people who are not native Pakistanis, we don't need another traitors nest like Karachi.

Baluchistan is the cradle of civilisation of these lands, have you anything like it in Bihar or what other swamp that you guys came from?

We are educated enough to get by, last thing we want is a tractor educating us, you can't educate & modernise us to be traitors to their land & heritage like some.

You are betting on the wrong horse.

Baluchistan is the cradle of civilisation of these regions, we just do
Don't fall in class of these traitors bro, they are selfish, and don't want to unite Pakistan as whole nation

MQM trains Baluch peoples in criminal activities in Karachi

When did that happen ? I thought I Balochi's keep their criminal activities in Liyari to this date ? they were given arms by PPPP ( Zulfiqar Mirza ) to literally kill Urdu speaking young boys so these MQM'ers can retaliate . Why are you lying here dude ? have no shame ?

Dehli and Ajmer isint swamp Dumbass. U forgot Dehli Sultanate of your ancestors or u r fake Khilji. Ajmer in Rajasthan has been a gr8 city of Muslims of South Asia. Dehli used to be the capital of Many Muslim Empires of South Asia. Your Province's cities are not even closed to those cities and thier contribution for Islam

We don't grave worship, we don't do Peers and Sufi bull, Allah on our lips & sword in our hand is what achieved it all.

Well no native Pakistani is unsafe, there are many many ethnicities of Pakistan there, we just don't like people who are not native Pakistanis, we don't need another traitors nest like Karachi.

Baluchistan is the cradle of civilisation of these lands, have you anything like it in Bihar or what other swamp that you guys came from?

We are educated enough to get by, last thing we want is a traitor educating us, you can't educate & modernise us to be traitors to their land & heritage like some.

You are betting on the wrong horse.

Baluchistan is the cradle of civilisation of these regions, we just do

I Agree with you and always respected your posts, but these guys started we will finish it.

They should apologise to Pakistan & all native Pakistanis for what they said here and their support of those who are traitors.

Even Bihar is more developed than any city in Balochistan...

Also , Balochistan is not the cradle of civilization ... All you have is desert and ruins.

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Dubious @Horus @PakSword @HRK @Signalian @RIWWIR

Ah, Pakistan.... Pakistan... OurHome... OurLand...

We have suffered so much, we have paid such a price... so much pain, so much loss... but Pakistan...Pakistan.. Pakistan...

We are Paks, Pak is OurLand... From Taftan to Ladakh....

We love OurLand, OurPeople... from Taftan to Ladakh...yes!

Since, 1979... we are cannon fodder.. and are still paying in PakBlood...

They tried to kill us, divide us... break OurPakSpirit ... but we paid ..paid.. paid... We can NEVER Forget APS!!!

We as Nation are in deep Trauma and yet we dust up and stand up... ready for PakLife...

KPK and Balochistan have suffered... and have come out stronger... PakPositiveNationalism is a growing force among YoungPaks everywhere... 60% Paks are under 30...

What happened in Karachi and how it happened is part of OurNationalTrauma... another layer of pain...

So, YoungPaks react.... especially when the terrorists like KaliaGangu who said something unacceptable against OurLand, OurPakistan... so the Trauma, emotion, reation is intense...

I wish to request @Pakhtoon yum to avoid falling into useless debates... I know your Trauma, YoungPakBrother mine... and to all Posters... he is against PTM.

Please, understand each other's traumas... we all have suffered... and all these MarasiUnitedFront aka political parties have kept us as slaves because of the Khottaism.

Pakistan is a Civlisational State ... in continous existence for past 5000 years at the minimum...

We have burden of History and it is difficult to come out of it...

Most likely I shall never get to see MyPakistan again... MyBalochistan, MyKPK, MySindh, MyPunjab, MyKashmir... and trust me... how I wish I could see MyPakistan one last time...

Elites and rulers are scared stiff of PakPositiveNationalism... hence, they keep dividing us into smaller, smaller groups...

Nobody hates peopel who came to Pakistan from OccupiedHindustan... none denies contribution that ALL of Us, Paks, have made to the survival of OurLand...

I am .. from North.. so my natural inclination would be North... but does it mean that South is any less for myself?

NO. North, South, East or West...

Pakistan is MyPakistan.. MyLand, MyCivilisation and it belongs to ALL Paks...

Come on, YoungPaks, heal each other's wounds... care for each other...

WE are Paks, Pak is OurLand from Taftan to Ladakh...

PakistanZindabad!!!
Always a pleasure reading you Sir !!!
These kids won’t understand the BIGGER GAME.

My request to Pakhtoon yum is to keep quiet when he doesn't know enough of what is happening in Karachi and rise of MQM... He sounds like a total idiot when he passes stupid judgements against muhajirs.

I am pretty sure he has never lived much in Hyderabad or Karachi.
And what MQM deliver in Karachi builty few roads/parks and nothing more , they always use Muhajirs term and deliver nothing to Muhajirs of Karachi/Hyderabad

Even Bihar is more developed than any city in Balochistan...

Also , Balochistan is not the cradle of civilization ... All you have is desert and ruins.
As i said earlier, don’t fall for these FAKES. Balochistan is OURS, so is KPK, SINDH, PUNJAB AND J&K.

Unwatch the thread. Spit the anger. Rage & anger, only close minds.

We don't grave worship, we don't do Peers and Sufi bull, Allah on our lips & sword in our hand is what achieved it all.

You might not grave worship but you do worship bacha bazi and blowing things up... Did I mention killing fellow soldiers and supporting BLA/nationalist thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom