What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, There is no point in Generalizing them , I will never stand with you on that , I do agree that racists should be countered but lets not forget we are all Pakistani's, and let me tell this in Urdu for everyone to read ..

Tum Sindhi , Balochi , Pathan , Punjabi , Saraiki , Kashmiri ya jo bhi ho , Kisi ko haq nai hai ke Muhajir ya Urdu speaking logo ko traitors bolo ,ya Kisi aur Qoum ko Ghaddar bolo, ya India jaane ka Kaho , Tumare Baap ka Pakistan nai hai .
Thanda hoja bhai, yeh naey naey bachy hain PDF pe, so clearly they don't know much.

A man who calls himself a khan and title of Central Asian origin people wasn't even loyal to name of his people showed he was not loyal to Pak by proliferating nuclear technology to others.

Bhai... Dawaii hila ker piya ker... aur jaldi sojaya ker...
Good night :)

@The Eagle sir as you can see what is going on in this thread, so your action is much needed.

What's going on, nothing just steam being let out & truth being spoken that's fact of the matter.

You want us gone so those karachitds can abuse our country, you are no better then them.

Dr. AQ Khan disagrees....

Baloch qoun ne kuch nahi diya except..

Killings of fellow soldiers.
Backwards and lawlessness.

Dr AQ Khan ki wajah se bomb bana jis ke wajah se yeh mulk bacha hai...

Tum logon ne tu kala mou karwa tha 1971 mein our 1948 kashmir war mein ... Siachen our sir creek bhi har ke agaye.

Again, There is no point in Generalizing them , I will never stand with you on that , I do agree that racists should be countered but lets not forget we are all Pakistani's, and let me tell this in Urdu for everyone to read ..

Tum Sindhi , Balochi , Pathan , Punjabi , Saraiki , Kashmiri ya jo bhi ho , Kisi ko haq nai hai ke Muhajir ya Urdu speaking logo ko traitors bolo ,ya Kisi aur Qoum ko Ghaddar bolo, ya India jaane ka Kaho , Tumare Baap ka Pakistan nai hai .

Bhai... These supermacist started it... Pakhtoon yum started this and the rest joined in...

I am just countering them.

Thanda hoja bhai, yeh naey naey bachy hain PDF pe, so clearly they don't know much.

Bhai mai thanda hun yaar , mai is thread ko 5 pages pe chor ker gaya tha, Khana kha aya tu 15 pages ho chuke the , aur Kamaal ke comments mil rahe hai .. :lol: samajh nai a raha ke in per Hanso ya Pakistan ke future pe roun :(

Hahaha... Funny coming from a baloch from balochistan . The same Balochistan that is backwards to the core.. Responsible for most infighting . Responsible for killing fellow soldiers. Responsible for killing non-baloch. Highest rate in illiteracy and traitor ship.

Tum jese sare Bhangi our jahil log ate hain hamere developed karda Karachi mein rozi roti kamne...

Also , according to Nehri/Jinnah pact. All mujahirs were supposed to take lands of hindus in sindh and vice versa.

No one did blessings on us. No sindhi/punjabi/pakhtoo/balochi did any blessings on us. We made our space and got places according to the pact..

And lastly... Why is a balochi shouting the loudest among all....No one is dying to come to your shit hole province..

Because you people abused my fellow Pakistani, against you traitors we are all pakistanis no Punjabi, Baloch, Pukhtoon, Sindhi or Kashmiri just Pakistani, United against traitors & enemies.

A man who calls himself a khan and title of Central Asian origin people wasn't even loyal to name of his people showed he was not loyal to Pak by proliferating nuclear technology to others.

Tomare koi baloch hi nuclear weapon bana deta cheating karke...

Aqal ke liye nakal chahiyeh hoti hai... Bacha bazi se nik lo ge to pata chale ga.

Bhai... These supermacist started it... Pakhtoon yum started this and the rest joined in...

Don't respond, put them into your ignore list, and tag Moderators , and yes Report their racist posts .

Baloch qoun ne kuch nahi diya except..

Killings of fellow soldiers.
Backwards and lawlessness.

Dr AQ Khan ki wajah se bomb bana jis ke wajah se yeh mulk bacha hai...

Tum logon ne tu kala mou karwa tha 1971 mein our 1948 kashmir war mein ... Siachen our sir creek bhi har ke agaye.

He didn't start it, venom is deep in you, you feel out of place a a duck amongst swans so your inferiority complex drive you to abuse Pakistanis & Pakistan itself.

Don't respond, put them into your ignore list, and tag Moderators , and yes Report their racist posts .
Have you read his posts, I leave it your impartial mind to see who was racist, anti Pak, who was a traitor who stood with the traitors.

Tomare koi baloch hi nuclear weapon bana deta cheating karke...

Aqal ke liye nakal chahiyeh hoti hai... Bacha bazi se nik lo ge to pata chale ga.

Well bachabazi you seem to be obsessed with, well tell us about incest in your community & how you guys thrive on it.

Bhai mai thanda hun yaar , mai is thread ko 5 pages pe chor ker gaya tha, Khana kha aya tu 15 pages ho chuke the , aur Kamaal ke comments mil rahe hai .. :lol: samajh nai a raha ke in per Hanso ya Pakistan ke future pe roun :(
Ghaday hain yeh log. So chill karo.
Ager Altaf k Hindu honay se sb muhajir Ghaddar hojatay hain tu phir Hussain haqqani ya Khan baba k Ghaddar honay se sb pathan, G M sysed k Ghaddar honay se sb Sindhi, Akber bugti k Ghaddar honay se sb Baloch, or Tariq Fateh ya Nawaz k Ghaddar honay se sab punjabi Ghaddar hojaingy. Bacha kon baqi?
Haqeeqat main aisa nai hai.
So ghadoon ki baton main nai aatay. Apna moral buland rakho or nateeja Allah pe chorh do. Yeh naey naey bachay hain, nahi jaty keh kia bol rahy hain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom