What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Dehli will fall again in Muslim hands like Conquest of Makkah happened. Whole Subcontinent under Muslim rule

I rather see a nuclear wasteland Pakistan then see it with Muslims of India.

That will be the day I or my decendants will burn the green & white flag and say no we go our own way.

MQM trains Baluch peoples in criminal activities in Karachi
Gang war used to exist even before MQM. I remember MQM used to back KRC(Katchi Rabta Comittee) against Aman Comittee (Aman Comittee ppl used to accuse KRC of it). Also it is believed that they backed Baba Ladla after his seperation from Uzair Baloch. But thats just a belief I heard from ppl

Come on, my dear YoungPakBrother,

I know your traumas... we are Paks, we shall take our rightful place in the World...

Pakistan is OurLand... OurCivilisation... and Allama Iqbal has prophised for Afghania...which shall unite with The Heartland Pakistan...

Just try to avoid anger... let us focus on beating the CriminalEnterprise which is keeping us backwards...

I watch vlog from this YoungPakBaloch guy... Balochistan Land of Beauty... I love it...

We are blessed with such a unique land....that we don't even realise..

I wish that we could protect the Last Wildernesses of Pakistan.. including all of Balochistan... which is a gem!

Hold your temper.. use your wisdom..

Mangus

He is an indian, not a baloch. And if he claims to be a so called baloch then is operating from oman as a balooshi

Even Bihar is more developed than any city in Balochistan...

Also , Balochistan is not the cradle of civilization ... All you have is desert and ruins.
I wonder why his ancestors like Jalaluddin Khilji and Alauddin Khilji didnt make Quetta or Khuzdar as a capital of thier Sultanate

And what MQM deliver in Karachi builty few roads/parks and nothing more , they always use Muhajirs term and deliver nothing to Muhajirs of Karachi/Hyderabad

MQM did far more for Hyd and Karachi than any political party....

What did ANP did for KPK ?
What did Baloch sardars did for Balochistan ?

Compare Balochistan and KPK to Karachi and Hyderabad and you will know your answer...

GDP of Balochistan and KPK is = 126 Billion Dollars (PPP)
GDP of Sindh = 300 Billion dollars (PPP)

You have your answer now.

And what MQM deliver in Karachi builty few roads/parks and nothing more , they always use Muhajirs term and deliver nothing to Muhajirs of Karachi/Hyderabad

Quota system was a reality, even to this date try entering any Sindh Govt office , 90% of the people working there are unqualified Sindhi , they are given the jobs because they are Sindhi's , and they lick their masters feet .
We don't need any so called Karachi wala, who since entering this thread is constantly lying about things . Kuch sharam ker yaar , begairti ki bhi had hoti hai ? Indian ho kia ?

You might not grave worship but you do worship bacha bazi and blowing things up... Did I mention killing fellow soldiers and supporting BLA/nationalist thugs.

Looks like bachibazi is obsession that has got you all addicted, I personally think you have been a victim of it I don't support bla but I support nationalist native pakistanis.

Compare Balochistan and KPK to Karachi and Hyderabad and you will know your answer...

GDP of Balochistan and KPK is = 126 Billion Dollars (PPP)
GDP of Sindh = 300 Billion dollars (PPP)

And more than 90% of Sindh GDP is from Karachi

@Starlord since this thread will eventually be closed, lets discuss off topic jokes

I don't understand why people here are blatantly lying ? kia mil raha hai inko jhoot bol ke ? sirf number barane ke liye Urdu speakers ya Mujhajiron ko ganada karo ?

When did that happen ? I thought I Balochi's keep their criminal activities in Liyari to this date ? they were given arms by PPPP ( Zulfiqar Mirza ) to literally kill Urdu speaking young boys so these MQM'ers can retaliate . Why are you lying here dude ? have no shame ?
I say indirectly, and why MQM'ers retaliates, its a police and intelligence agencies job to bring back thos boys not MQM Job, there lots innocents Baluch peoples in lyari when their Father or son or brother gets killed in violence with clash of MQM/PPP, they will became criminals as a result

I rather see a nuclear wasteland Pakistan then see it with Muslims of India.

That will be the day I or my decendants will burn the green & white flag and say no we go our own way.

Hahaha... You already do it everyday... We see it in news.
Your nationalist / BLA goons do it everyday...

Brother mine,

You shall respect your elders and we shall all honour OurPakTehzeeb.

Kindly, see that we all OurPaks and it is OurLand... together we stand!

I vouch for @Pakhtoon yum ... He is NOT RACIST.

Mangus
He didn't say nothing wrong, it's altafas that started it, if anyone is a racist then it's them and me I openly admit I am a racist, am not ashamed of it, I don't deny it , if you speak against this land the natives then racism is permissible in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom