What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang war used to exist even before MQM. I remember MQM used to back KRC(Katchi Rabta Comittee) against Aman Comittee (Aman Comittee ppl used to accuse KRC of it). Also it is believed that they backed Baba Ladla after his seperation from Uzair Baloch. But thats just a belief I heard from ppl
Not as intense like with MQM

Brother mine,

You shall respect your elders and we shall all honour OurPakTehzeeb.

Kindly, see that we all OurPaks and it is OurLand... together we stand!

I vouch for @Pakhtoon yum ... He is NOT RACIST.

Mangus

Who said I don't respect elders ?

This is not about respecting elderly ? unless you want to imply rest of ethnicity in Pakistan are elder compared to Muhajir ?

@Pakhtoon yum has specifically said, that anyone who voted for MQM in past are criminals, now tell me in how come voting a party who happen to do some good work but largely involved in bad activities make them criminals ?

What will be next ? put Muhajir in concentration camps ?

Just wondering, have you even bother to read the posts from page 1 ? I think you should before Vouching for anyone, unless or until you do think similar to him :)
I consider that a TAUHEEN.
Respected Sir Mangus, is just like rare, a person with vision above all, seeing things from GREATER PERSPECTIVES. Petty issues like racism, Extremism and Personal attacks is not his game.

People like him are why pdf still has good discussions in specific threads. You owe him an apology !!!

Dehli and Ajmer isint swamp Dumbass. U forgot Dehli Sultanate of your ancestors or u r fake Khilji. Ajmer in Rajasthan has been a gr8 city of Muslims of South Asia. Dehli used to be the capital of Many Muslim Empires of South Asia. Your Province's cities are not even closed to those cities and thier contribution for Islam

The Hyderabad state in 1947 had more money than Sindh, NWFP and Balochistan combined

That is the reason Hyderabad ruler even gave loads of gold to Pakistan to help establish itself

Hyderabad Deccan's Nizam's contribution to Pakistan

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hyderabad-deccans-nizams-contribution-to-pakistan.120515/

MQM did far more for Hyd and Karachi than any political party....

What did ANP did for KPK ?
What did Baloch sardars did for Balochistan ?

Compare Balochistan and KPK to Karachi and Hyderabad and you will know your answer...

GDP of Balochistan and KPK is = 126 Billion Dollars (PPP)
GDP of Sindh = 300 Billion dollars (PPP)

You have your answer now.
For example???

Don't worry Pakistan shall annex Oman... we have to.. we have NO Choice!

Do you remember PC attack in Gawadar? Those BLA terrorist came by boat...

Think!!!
Most handles on twitter by so called balooshis have bio mentioning oman. What can we expect from a country that hosts bases of our worst adversarIES

Don't worry Pakistan shall annex Oman... we have to.. we have NO Choice!

Do you remember PC attack in Gawadar? Those BLA terrorist came by boat...

Think!!!
Now you see they try to bury their sins & treachery and say am not a Pakistani, well sorry to disappoint them but I am the real deal, son a great khan, whose hand is kissed by over 20k people, has the respect of Khilji/ghilji on both sides of the border.

Can someone put a leash on that @seven0seven guy, I don't what's his problem but he is constantly lying and putting fuel in the fire .. @waz brother ban this self proclaiming Karachi wala, who is just lying on this thread and adding fuel to the fire .

The Hyderabad state in 1947 had more money than Sindh, NWFP and Balochistan combined

That is the reason Hyderabad ruler even gave loads of gold to Pakistan to help establish itself

Hyderabad Deccan's Nizam's contribution to Pakistan

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hyderabad-deccans-nizams-contribution-to-pakistan.120515/

@pakpride00090

Check this

Even though ruler of Hyderabad knew that his state won't be able to join Pakistan, he sent loads of gold to Pakistan to help it in its earliest years unlike these so called natives who were busy sucking up to Congress till the very end like Bacha khan of KP or some Baloch tribal sardars of Balochistan or Unionists of Punjab

Aur BC yeh humain panah dain gai

Can someone put a leash on that @seven0seven guy, I don't what's his problem but he is constantly lying and putting fuel in the fire .. @waz brother ban this self proclaiming Karachi wala, who is just lying on this thread and adding fuel to the fire .
Can't digest the truth hay?.

Quota system was a reality, even to this date try entering any Sindh Govt office , 90% of the people working there are unqualified Sindhi , they are given the jobs because they are Sindhi's , and they lick their masters feet .
We don't need any so called Karachi wala, who since entering this thread is constantly lying about things . Kuch sharam ker yaar , begairti ki bhi had hoti hai ? Indian ho kia ?
I am muhajir yaar but main problem of Pakistan is for land lord system, look at the parliament and national assembly of Pakistan almost all of them are land lords, if we will not get rid of land lord system of Pakistan we will not improve and will become develop country

Jazbatiaat ... I meant I being older than you lot!

Chin up, you!

We all have suffered. Pakistan belongs to all of us. Now cut this racket!

@StormBreaker help me here... these kids and there hormones..

Ok so let me be clear, even if you are 1000 years older than me, treat me wrongly and lie i will put you on your place, even if you are my Muslim or Pakistani Brother .

second, Jazbatiyan doesn't mean insulting a whole Ethnicity because of a criminal .

third, Pakistan suffered and so does Urdu speaking people who to your knowledge are also Pakistani's .

last , call me a kid again and see how I respond :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom