What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that. But that doesn’t generalize to whole of pakhtun qaum.

Exactly my point than why did that Yum cunt generalize all Muhajir or Urdu speaking people ? and irony is MQM have Sindhi , Balochi , Pathan and Saraiki too .

It is just a waste of time arguing with these ethno-supermacist losers . I can literally bring so many points to shame these people but then what will be its use. They are biggest chutiyas ever. Their false

It is just a waste of time arguing with these ethno-supermacist losers . I can literally bring so many points to shame these people but then what will be its use. They are biggest chutiyas ever. Their false pride is based on made up things that have no relevance.

This country was built on the backs up muhajirs. They brought the expertise and money. Also , Sindhis did no blessings on us.
According to Nehru/Jinnah pact. Hindus that will migrate to India and muslims that will migrate to Pakistan will get each others properties. Since majority of Karachi and Hyderabad before partition were composed of Hindus , that is the reason why almost all muhajirs are in these two cities.

If sindhis did give us space then you would have seen a lot of muhajirs in interior sindh.

We made Karachi . We made hyderabad . These namak haram ethnicities should be thanking us for providing them with jobs and facilities.. These sons of soil have brought nothing but shame to this land... Pathetic low class losers teaching us lessons in history and sacrifice.

Exactly

Nobody gave refuge to us. We got we what was to be given as per the pact. And in any case we returned 100 times the interest for this so called refuge

Can someone put a leash on that @seven0seven guy, I don't what's his problem but he is constantly lying and putting fuel in the fire .. @waz brother ban this self proclaiming Karachi wala, who is just lying on this thread and adding fuel to the fire .
Oh bahi my house is in north nazimabad near hyderi and my name Irfan Usmani can give you street address and house no, and i am talking about facts that i saw in my entire life at Karachi @Starlord

Exactly

Nobody gave refuge to us. We got we what was to be given as per the pact. And in any case we returned 100 times the interest for this so called refuge

When Karachi was build , first they took the title of Capital , and once it turned into a Industrialized Hub, everyone comes to own it , Talk about Hypocrisy , even today Urdu speaking people can not live in Peace in dense Pashtoon , Sindhi and Baloch areas, while Every other Ethnicity wants to live in Urdu speaking areas.

Please post a example where me or anyone have abuse Pakistan ? or said we hate Pakistan , we want to go to India ? I am waiting , and if you couldn't find it, than take your shameful self out of this thread , if not than you are bigger Begairat than i thought .

Please also post an example of where @Pakhtoon yum was racist, because that is the starting point.

If you called me a racist I would accept that with pride but him.no.

I am glad MQM killed Pashtoons and Sindhis.... If MQM hadn't done the dirty work , we all would have lived in fear and under their pressure..MQM was a necessary evil birthed because of injustice committed by Sindhis and Pashtoons.

It is such a tragedy that Altaf turned into a complete traitor.

So the real you and the feelings of your community are out of the bag.

Even a muhajir has a ethnicity, muhajir.means refugee it doesn't mean race or creed and good for you, your point is?.

we don't call ourselves any race, because we are not RACIST :rofl:
Even today, in Karachi Punjabi , Balochi , Sindhi , Pakhtoon families try hard to marry their daughters and sisters in Urdu speaking families . Ab mun na khulwa yahan warna buhat takleef ho gi tujhe aur baqi logo ko bhi

Height of stupidity!!!! You people don't know anything and just keep posting just for the sake of it. No knowledge whatsoever.

When Muhajireen e Makkah left Makkah and arrived in Madinah then they had burned their bridges. Untill Fath e Makkah, the Muhajireen never stepped foot in Makkah. The Sahaba (RA) never said that our families are still there etc. In the ghazwat fathers fought their sons, brothers fought their brothers on opposing sides etc.

Can this be said about you people??? Thousands of you people still visit India. There you meet your families. Then there is MQM which has sent and trained thousands of people to India trained by RAW to do terrorism in Karachi.

There is a famous incident of Abu Bakar Siddeq (RA) when being told by his son that after his son accepted Islam that he had his father in the range of his sword in a Ghazwa but he let him go because of him being his father. To this Abu Bakar Siddeq (RA) replied that if you had come in the range of my sword, I would have removed your head.

This is called the Hijrat. When you leave everything for Allah and never set foot ever again. And you people have the audacity to say you have done Hijrat. What nonsense!!!

You people are still connected to your homeland.

This example does not apply..

Sindhis didn't accept us whole heartedly.. It was due to injustice that was committed against us by Sindhis and Pashtoons that gave rise of MQM.

I am glad MQM killed Pashtoons and Sindhis.... If MQM hadn't done the dirty work , we all would have lived in fear and under their pressure..MQM was a necessary evil birthed because of injustice committed by Sindhis and Pashtoons.

It is such a tragedy that Altaf turned into a complete traitor.
Killing of poor innocent people is the worst act, you should take back your statement. Humanity is above all.

As for the part i have bold, technically, india saw a chance to play with this situation, introduced altaf, gave air to the already fire flaming on this issue, made it a major issue, destroyed karachi at the hands of ANP, MQM AND PPP. No one is good or bad, it’s just politics.

Please also post an example of where @Pakhtoon yum was racist, because that is the starting point.

If you called me a racist I would accept that with pride but him.no.

read from Page 1-5 , second that yum cunt Racists started it and he ran away , you like his Wafadar pet Doggy are defending him lol , kam se kam thodi tu self respect rakh .

When Karachi was build , first they took the title of Capital , and once it turned into a Industrialized Hub, everyone comes to own it , Talk about Hypocrisy , even today Urdu speaking people can not live in Peace in dense Pashtoon , Sindhi and Baloch areas, while Every other Ethnicity wants to live in Urdu speaking areas.

Even in Karachi itself only the Urdu speaking areas are the most developed and most educated areas of Karachi

Even Lalukhait is far better and livable than Qasba colony or Ittehad town

Oh bahi my house is in north nazimabad near hyderi and my name Irfan Usmani can give you street address and house no, and i am talking about facts that i saw in my entire life at Karachi @Starlord
Bhai, D block ke roads sahi karwalo khuda ka wasta hai. Chaand bangaya hai...

Exactly my point than why did that Yum cunt generalize all Muhajir or Urdu speaking people ? and irony is MQM have Sindhi , Balochi , Pathan and Saraiki too .

The only cunt around here is you mate, calling him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom