What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read from Page 1-5 , second that yum cunt Racists started it and he ran away , you like his Wafadar pet Doggy are defending him lol , kam se kam thodi tu self respect rakh .
He even deleted many posts

I am glad MQM killed Pashtoons and Sindhis.... If MQM hadn't done the dirty work , we all would have lived in fear and under their pressure..MQM was a necessary evil birthed because of injustice committed by Sindhis and Pashtoons.

It is such a tragedy that Altaf turned into a complete traitor.

So now you have shown your true colours.
@waz @Dubious @The Eagle @WebMaster @Oscar @Horus
Please take action against these traitors and permanently ban these people. This forum shouldn't have any Altaf supporters. This rat is calling for killing of Pakistanis on this forum.

Even in Karachi itself only the Urdu speaking areas are the most developed and most educated areas of Karachi

Even Lalukhait is far better and livable than Qasba colony or Ittehad town

Every pashtoon / balochis and sindhi wants to come into mujhair developed lands...

Try living in Balochistan , FATA and interior sindh...

Kind sir,

Do forgive me... and I accept your valour and your great courage. I shall never call you kid ever again.

Please, accept my humble appologies... for I have wronged you.

Now, please, kindly continue with your discourse.

Hopefully, I shall be spared from Racist category...

Mangus

@StormBreaker
:(, Prophet S.A would be proud of you !!! You raised yourself even up !!!

Even in Karachi itself only the Urdu speaking areas are the most developed and most educated areas of Karachi

Even Lalukhait is far better and livable than Qasba colony or Ittehad town

Bhai Afghan basti gaye ho ? I went there for some work .. Kati Pahari , Banaras , just to name the few .. Check Gulshan and Johar but among them Gulshan and PECHS far better than those Pashtoon majority areas.

Killing of poor innocent people is the worst act, you should take back your statement. Humanity is above all.

As for the part i have bold, technically, india saw a chance to play with this situation, introduced altaf, gave air to the already fire flaming on this issue, made it a major issue, destroyed karachi at the hands of ANP, MQM AND PPP. No one is good or bad, it’s just politics.

So now you have shown your true colours.
@waz @Dubious @The Eagle @WebMaster @Oscar @Horus
Please take action against these traitors and permanently ban these people. This forum shouldn't have any Altaf supporters.

I don't support altaf and MQM after it was revealed that it was in cahoots with India. Before that and in earlier days of MQM , I supported them because they did a lot of good work.

we don't call ourselves any race, because we are not RACIST :rofl:
Even today, in Karachi Punjabi , Balochi , Sindhi , Pakhtoon families try hard to marry their daughters and sisters in Urdu speaking families . Ab mun na khulwa yahan warna buhat takleef ho gi tujhe aur baqi logo ko bhi

Say what you want it doesn't bother me, go on please continue, be a man don't look back, speak your mind but courage is not for everyone.

Bhai Afghan basti gaye ho ? I went there for some work .. Kati Pahari , Banaras , just to name the few .. Check Gulshan and Johar but among them Gulshan and PECHS far better than those Pashtoon majority areas.
Rozana Shipowner college ke pas afghani daketi karte hain, ROZANA

He even deleted many posts

Honestly that makes him even a bigger Cunt, that Chingari laga ker bhaag gaya hahaha, pata karo Salaa Indian tu nai hai ? One of those Bobs and Vagane call center rat ?

Say what you want it doesn't bother me, go on please continue, be a man don't look back, speak your mind but courage is not for everyone.

Its nothing about courage dumbass , its about self respect which you don't have haha

Honestly that makes him even a bigger Cunt, that Chingari laga ker bhaag gaya hahaha, pata karo Salaa Indian tu nai hai ? One of those Bobs and Vagane call center rat ?

Jab defend nahi kar paya hoga apni position to delete hi karega nah...

Every pashtoon / balochis and sindhi wants to come into mujhair developed lands...

Try living in Balochistan , FATA and interior sindh...

We won't let you guys in our land that's a promise, Punjabis have a big heart they let loads in, Sindhis too, we will never allow vermin in our lands, bloody foreigners, traitors.

Jab defend nahi kar paya hoga apni position to delete hi karega nah...

Defend to what ? thread is about Altaf accepting Islam, so why does he bring who Karachi wale in to that ? and why call them criminals ? Curse all you want to Altaf , hell my first post was very visible to everyone , I honestly doubt that cunt is even a Pakistani, he is Gangu and he is one trying to promote Afghani's in Pakistan, Khud Canada kyun nai le jata Afghaniyo ko ager itna pyar hai ?

We won't let you guys in our land that's a promise, Punjabis have a big heart they let loads in, Sindhis too, we will never allow vermin in our lands, bloody foreigners, traitors.

Aby tere land mai rehna bhi nai hai , aur ager rehna ho ga tu Tere hi logo se plot buy ker len gay , aur wohi log un paiso se Karachi mai ghar le len gay :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Defend to what ? thread is about Altaf accepting Islam, so why does he bring who Karachi wale in to that ? and why call them criminals ? Curse all you want to Altaf , hell my first post was very visible to everyone , I honestly doubt that cunt is even a Pakistani, he is Gangu and he is one trying to promote Afghani's in Pakistan, Khud Canada kyun nai le jata Afghaniyo ko ager itna pyar hai ?

Aby tere land mai rehna bhi nai hai , aur ager rehna ho ga tu Tere hi logo se plot buy ker len gay , aur wohi log un paiso se Karachi mai ghar le len gay :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah... He has these stupid Fantasies to join Afghanistan with Pakistan.

Brother mine,

I wish Paks could percieve the peril we face as PakNation...

All this quietness within PakState is NOT a sign of good on our borders... PMIK rushing to KSA...

And these Paks fighting each... doesn't it appear as if NewHalkuKhan is coming to make mountains of our skulls and we are discussing whether crows are halaal..?

All I can do is Pray!

You stay safe!

Mangus
Exactly, ohh, ohh, just, just now, your hint got me. The tag in the IK ksa visit thread, the cancellation of press conference, the Dullness on faces, and the sudden visit to KSA !!! A war with india means heavy funding requirement from GCC, Saudi, angry with us due to qatar and iran closeness. What a catch !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom