What's new

Altaf Hussain banned from telephonic speeches

I don't really want to waste my time 'educating' you on how many seats PML-N won in Sindh and how and how many seats MQM won in interior Sindh. Suffice to say, Karachiites are not the only ones giving votes on ethnic grounds.

KPK and balochistan voted for everyone. and did MQM get single seat beyond Karachi,hyderabad? clearly MQM after almost 25 years is still considered a partyb of just karachi & hyderabad. so suffice to say besides MQM no other party is purely Ethnic!

KPK and balochistan voted for everyone. and did MQM get single seat beyond Karachi,hyderabad? clearly MQM after almost 25 years is still considered a partyb of just karachi & hyderabad. so suffice to say besides MQM no other party is purely Ethnic!

MQM got a seat in sukkur

PS-01

first time MQM won seat in sukkur

Safriz bhai, agar MQM waalon ne office jalane waalon ko bhi jala dia hota na Abbotabad mei to hisaab barabar hota na? Ap khud bata rahe ho ke apke area mei MQM ke saath kis hua aur phir bhi MQM ko hi bura bhi keh rahe ho. Ghalat hai na.

Unfortunately, Punjabi is voting for Punjabi, Sindhi is voting for Sindhi and Urdu speaking is voting for every one. This is the real dilemma. Waise bhai, I have no affiliation with MQM, I speak what is painfully correct.

sorry mate your concept is wrong .We the punjabis voted for imran khan and he's not punjabi . And we have nothing to with who vote whom .But we have concerns when some freak tries to talk dirty about our motherland and try to break our country .

Death to altaf Dog

Yes, I think it is good, if MQM opens their office any where in Pakistan, other than Karachi, their offices need to be burnt down and destroyed, because these people spread fitna among Muslims. So it is better, to not let these people enter your cities.

I remember when MQM opened their offices in lahore, street crimes dramatically increased in the city. Punjabis are generally open-hearted and gullible people, and makaar MQM is trying to penetrate into Punjab, dont let them establish there.

I remember when MQM opened their offices in lahore, street crimes dramatically increased in the city. Punjabis are generally open-hearted and gullible people, and makaar MQM is trying to penetrate into Punjab, dont let them establish there.

:lol:

MQM opened offices, even one fly died in lahore after that, MQM is responsible for that

altaf-bhai-funny-photo.jpg

Tumhare phir zamanat ho gai ----

Doesn't matter what London police does.

Pakistan should declare Altaf Hussian a terrorist and anyone who associates with him in any way should be arrested and tried for terrorism.

Good way to clean up the city.

on a side note... i will be very happy if Those Baloth terrorists residing abroad are also declared terrorists officially..
Those Bugti,Murree sardars sitting abroad and orchestrating unrest in Balochistan

MQM are creating divisions on ethnic lines for their political aims.

This is a terrorist organisation, should never have been allowed to contest elections.

I suggest army operation in Karachi and surrounding areas to rout their bases.

I am sure ISI can get to Altaf in London.

Jis din MQM ne danda dena shuru ker dia na, streets per se apke burgers aise ghayeb ho jayenge jaise kabhi the hi nahi! JI ki baat aur hai, apne aap ko JI ke peeche kion chupate ho aur ab JI pe hi kion ruk gayee? Apne saath Haqiqi/PAC/Liyari Criminals/Talibaan/ANP/Afghan waghera ko bhi mila lo......kam se kam muqabla to ho kuch!!

No wonder Karachi is having Taliban (Big daddy of all gangsters) now and you are crying foul.

Jis din MQM ne danda dena shuru ker dia na, streets per se apke burgers aise ghayeb ho jayenge jaise kabhi the hi nahi! JI ki baat aur hai, apne aap ko JI ke peeche kion chupate ho aur ab JI pe hi kion ruk gayee? Apne saath Haqiqi/PAC/Liyari Criminals/Talibaan/ANP/Afghan waghera ko bhi mila lo......kam se kam muqabla to ho kuch!!

All this boosting.. What has MQM done about Taliban killing MQM on regular basis? As for PTI, MQM threatened PTI, and in reply, PTI flexed its muscles and banned Altaf from telephonic address to Pakistan.

There are more enemies of MQM in Karachi now than friends....

Mashallah to PTI, God protect PTI by his will.

Back
Top Bottom