What's new

Altaf Hussain banned from telephonic speeches

Just because I am supporting MQM, it does not mean that I do not support PTI. I would prefer IK over any other leader at the center but in Karachi, there is a need for some one like Rana Sanaullah.....who is the badmash of his own area to keep other badmash in check.

That is the problem in Pakistan.

Public security shouldn't be outsourced to one badmash or another: it should be the police who rules the streets, not badmashes.

Pathan kisi se khush nahi hai, aur kia keh sakta hun. Lekin what I had posted earlier stands true for all other provinces. Especially when Punjab votes for someone, he/she forms the Government. 148 out of a total of 272 NA seats, what monopoly. And only 126 seats are required to form a Government. Punjab alone can make Government, every time!! This monopoly must end.

and what about MQM monoply MQM is no better than Sherpao party. and yet just because it gets seats in a city it becomes powerful to play king maker?

JUI-F even got seats in 2 provinces making it better than MQM that got seats in karachi. (i am talking about National assembly).

so i guess both MQM monoply and Punjab monopoly should both end. one party that is just a city party is so powerful that it can dictate to a province which has 148 seats. so MQM and punjab both must be controlled and contained!

All parties are ethnic parties. The parties who get seats/votes in other provinces get those seats because of big names who win regardless of their party affiliation. Jamshed Dasti, the robin hood of our times, is 1 prime example. Do you know that PML(N) won a NA seat from Malir? It's because the seat belongs to an influential person who had affiliations with PPP(P) up until the last elections but he parted ways and joined PML(N). The guy could have joined TTP and he would have still won. Agar dhandli hoti hai Karachi mei zabardast qisam ki to bhai woh kaise jeet gaya?

Anyway, as I said, every party is ethnic or religious. Both grounds are weak and support division and hatred but it is true. NS says 'jaag Punjabi jaag', PPP(P) says 'Sindh ki beti' etc., the only representation that these parties have in other provinces is because of those who win their seats regardless of their affiliations.

atleast they have affiliation and get seats in other provinces. why hasn't MQM able to do what PTI did in 17 years or JUI-F did. DID MQM get any seat outside its urdu speaking dominated areas?

and as for jaag punjabi jaag naara and pakistan khapaay type narays! MQM leader talks about alaag kaardo alaag kaardo etc!

and dhandli hoti hai sirf MQM areas mein. proof is :

Impressive turnout: Seventy-two National Assembly members-elect bag 20% of total votes – The Express Tribune

MQM guys get soooo many seats! its unbelievable. and MQM guys diev but cannot change party. in MQM areas if you make a donkey stand in azizabad area it will win 150,000 votes atleast! why is that?

and i think you are forgetting that MQM complained about dhandli in liyari area.

this time MQM is scared of losing NA250 and that is driving it crazy with daily complaints and talking about breaking country by its leader Altaf.

see i personally believe no party is an ANGEL but MQM is the worse of them clearly by its terrorism and its leader giving comments against pakistan. if MQM removes altaf and makes mustafa kamal its chairman and stuff i am sure people will come to MQM. time for MQM to remove old doubtful faces!

and what about MQM monoply MQM is no better than Sherpao party. and yet just because it gets seats in a city it becomes powerful to play king maker?

JUI-F even got seats in 2 provinces making it better than MQM that got seats in karachi. (i am talking about National assembly).

so i guess both MQM monoply and Punjab monopoly should both end. one party that is just a city party is so powerful that it can dictate to a province which has 148 seats. so MQM and punjab both must be controlled and contained!

What you failed to realize in your emotions is the fact that Karachi cannot impose its decisions on Pakistan but Pakistan can impose its policies on Karachi. So, basically, the federal Government has authority to impose its mandate on Karachi whereas vice versa is not possible. With my suggestion, even if after breaking Punjab into 3+ smaller pieces the same political force forms Government then that would mean actual mandate of the people.

What you failed to realize in your emotions is the fact that Karachi cannot impose its decisions on Pakistan but Pakistan can impose its policies on Karachi. So, basically, the federal Government has authority to impose its mandate on Karachi whereas vice versa is not possible. With my suggestion, even if after breaking Punjab into 3+ smaller pieces the same political force forms Government then that would mean actual mandate of the people.

That is the problem in Pakistan.

Public security shouldn't be outsourced to one badmash or another: it should be the police who rules the streets, not badmashes.

In an ideal world, yes. However, we have to take bitter decisions in order to iron out issues slowly and gradually. Most likely, MQM would not need this badmashi once the other badmash are sorted. MQM's badmashi is more sort of like vigilante justice, which would not be needed when other things are sorted.

atleast they have affiliation and get seats in other provinces. why hasn't MQM able to do what PTI did in 17 years or JUI-F did. DID MQM get any seat outside its urdu speaking dominated areas?

and as for jaag punjabi jaag naara and pakistan khapaay type narays! MQM leader talks about alaag kaardo alaag kaardo etc!

and dhandli hoti hai sirf MQM areas mein. proof is :

Impressive turnout: Seventy-two National Assembly members-elect bag 20% of total votes – The Express Tribune

The above is proof of MQM dhandli? You really need to get your head examined.

MQM guys get soooo many seats! its unbelievable. and MQM guys diev but cannot change party. in MQM areas if you make a donkey stand in azizabad area it will win 150,000 votes atleast! why is that?

What do you mean MQM gets so many seats? Did you mean votes? Did you bother to find out the total number of registered voters in localities where MQM bagged over 100,000 votes? At an average, Karachi NA constituencies represent 385,000 voters. You think 50% of that is impossible, despite the fact that ECP declared 60% voter turnout?

and i think you are forgetting that MQM complained about dhandli in liyari area.

Yes, MQM complained. Nobody else had the guts to complain or challenge the victory of Shahjahan Baloch. Liyari mei bhi to aise ghuss ke dharna do na jaise NA-250 mei de rahe the!! Lekin Liyari ka to naam nahi nikalta darr ke maare tum logon ki zubaan se.

this time MQM is scared of losing NA250 and that is driving it crazy with daily complaints and talking about breaking country by its leader Altaf.

In 2003, Naimatuallah of JI won NA-250 against Khusbakht Shujaat. In 2008 Khusbakht Shujaat won but the difference was quite narrow. This time, PTI won because both MQM & JI boycotted. And where has AH ever talked about breaking the country? Only morons who have no logical reasoning conclude that AH talked about breaking the country.

see i personally believe no party is an ANGEL but MQM is the worse of them clearly by its terrorism and its leader giving comments against pakistan. if MQM removes altaf and makes mustafa kamal its chairman and stuff i am sure people will come to MQM. time for MQM to remove old doubtful faces!

Can you prove any single act of MQM terrorism.

Yes, MQM complained. Nobody else had the guts to complain or challenge the victory of Shahjahan Baloch. Liyari mei bhi to aise ghuss ke dharna do na jaise NA-250 mei de rahe the!! Lekin Liyari ka to naam nahi nikalta darr ke maare tum logon ki zubaan se.

well said, lyari me in ka baaap nahi ghus sakta wahan kaise dharna den ge, yeh to pur aman MQM ke areas hain jahan yeh freely phir sakte hain aur drama bazi ker rahe hain

acha jahan jahan sindh me MQM ko seat mili he wahen dharna he, warna in ko tu hyderabad me MQM ke woh seats warna PPP ke seat peh bhi koi complain nahi he, interior sindh ke baat to chod he do

well said, lyari me in ka baaap nahi ghus sakta wahan kaise dharna den ge, yeh to pur aman MQM ke areas hain jahan yeh freely phir sakte hain aur drama bazi ker rahe hain

acha jahan jahan sindh me MQM ko seat mili he wahen dharna he, warna in ko tu hyderabad me MQM ke woh seats warna PPP ke seat peh bhi koi complain nahi he, interior sindh ke baat to chod he do

PTI got 15 thousand plus votes in lyari while MQM's nabeel gabol got 6 to 7 thousand votes, isi baat ka tu dard hai DON bhai ko.

The above is proof of MQM dhandli? You really need to get your head examined.

What do you mean MQM gets so many seats? Did you mean votes? Did you bother to find out the total number of registered voters in localities where MQM bagged over 100,000 votes? At an average, Karachi NA constituencies represent 385,000 voters. You think 50% of that is impossible, despite the fact that ECP declared 60% voter turnout?

In 2003, Naimatuallah of JI won NA-250 against Khusbakht Shujaat. In 2008 Khusbakht Shujaat won but the difference was quite narrow. This time, PTI won because both MQM & JI boycotted. And where has AH ever talked about breaking the country? Only morons who have no logical reasoning conclude that AH talked about breaking the country.

Can you prove any single act of MQM terrorism.

besides your usual ranting just tell me DID BHAI say if you don't like MQM mandate karachi koo aalag kaardo!! i think he said it in plain simple urdu yes or no??

and as for can you "prove single act of terrorism" well this is funny we saw on live tv 12th may. you denied it! your leader said if i tell my guys we will turn teen talwar into real swords and cut everyone. then your leader also said i will break media arms!

yaar altaf has threatened people! said divide pakistan and also said Jinnah was not pakistani!!!!

AISAAY GHADAAR KO SUPPORT jo karaay uskaa Allah hi haafiz hai!

Altaf summons workers urgent meeting this evening

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Quaid Altaf Hussain has called for an urgent meeting of the workers belonging to all sections of the party organization at 6.00 P.M this evening here and also directed them to immediately wind up all the underway protest demonstrations until further directives, Geo News reported.

MQM handout issued here said that MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain has summoned an urgent meeting of all the units, sectors including the workers belonging to all other sections of the party organization at 6.00 P.M. this evening at Lal Qila Ground, Azizabad here.

The handout further said that the media would later be briefed about the proceedings of the organizational meeting.

Meanwhile, MQM Quaid has directed all the zones, sectors, and districts to immediately wind up their ongoing protest demonstrations until further directives.

Altaf summons workers urgent meeting this evening - thenews.com.pk

Altaf summons workers urgent meeting this evening

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Quaid Altaf Hussain has called for an urgent meeting of the workers belonging to all sections of the party organization at 6.00 P.M this evening here and also directed them to immediately wind up all the underway protest demonstrations until further directives, Geo News reported.

MQM handout issued here said that MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain has summoned an urgent meeting of all the units, sectors including the workers belonging to all other sections of the party organization at 6.00 P.M. this evening at Lal Qila Ground, Azizabad here.

The handout further said that the media would later be briefed about the proceedings of the organizational meeting.

Meanwhile, MQM Quaid has directed all the zones, sectors, and districts to immediately wind up their ongoing protest demonstrations until further directives.

Altaf summons workers urgent meeting this evening - thenews.com.pk

this will be to show support for PML N! like i said before elections ALL MQM wants is just power!

all of a sudden after they saw PTI lose they started barking against PTI and stopped barking against PML N who they called ganjaay and mr.bean and what not!

besides your usual ranting just tell me DID BHAI say if you don't like MQM mandate karachi koo aalag kaardo!! i think he said it in plain simple urdu yes or no??

Yes, he said if you do not accept the mandate of the people of Karachi city then why not separate us. This is supposedly the rule of the law, mandate of the citizens of Karachi should be just as acceptable as that of others.

and as for can you "prove single act of terrorism" well this is funny we saw on live tv 12th may. you denied it! your leader said if i tell my guys we will turn teen talwar into real swords and cut everyone. then your leader also said i will break media arms!

I did not deny May 12, I proved to you how MQM was the victim on that fateful day, I even posted visual evidence. Yes AH said that if he asks his supporters they would tear into the PTI supporters but then he also said that he has repeatedly held his karkun back despite the sacrifices of thousands of lives so far. And he did not say that he will break media's arms. He said that if things continue this way then we may end up in each others arms and if that happens then MQM won't back down, MQM will then either have its arms broken or will break away the arms of the opponents. He further said, for how long is he expected to hold his supporters back unilaterally. Finally he said that if some hothead acts independently, AH and MQM would be blamed.

yaar altaf has threatened people! said divide pakistan and also said Jinnah was not pakistani!!!!

Everything was circumstantial, everything was more of a 'defense' rather then any offense or threat. I do not agree with the speeches but I can guarantee you that the Urdu speaking citizens of Pakistan are just as patriotic as any other Pakistani.

AISAAY GHADAAR KO SUPPORT jo karaay uskaa Allah hi haafiz hai!

You do not understand our limitations, by 'our' I mean Karachiites.

Yes, he said if you do not accept the mandate of the people of Karachi city then why not separate us. This is supposedly the rule of the law, mandate of the citizens of Karachi should be just as acceptable as that of others.

so clearly he said seperate us!!!!!! isn't that ghadari???? yah its ok because if it is OK! then i guess all bugttis who want seperation are also correct? and then someone can also call for jinnahpur?

I did not deny May 12, I proved to you how MQM was the victim on that fateful day, I even posted visual evidence. Yes AH said that if he asks his supporters they would tear into the PTI supporters but then he also said that he has repeatedly held his karkun back despite the sacrifices of thousands of lives so far. And he did not say that he will break media's arms. He said that if things continue this way then we may end up in each others arms and if that happens then MQM won't back down, MQM will then either have its arms broken or will break away the arms of the opponents. He further said, for how long is he expected to hold his supporters back unilaterally. Finally he said that if some hothead acts independently, AH and MQM would be blamed.

May 12th yaar how can you claim to be a victim! clearly the HOME MINISTER was WASEEM AKHTAR! flags were on display firing was on display! and Musharraf came on tv and said dekhi humari takaat karachi mein! and what do you mean we won't back down!!! which other party talks about breaking arms!!!

please don't defend a clear threat. a clear threat is a threat. a leader talking about breaking arms of media & turning teen talwar into real talwar and muttthii khool doun type talk is a clear cut threat no two ways to look at it. because clearly unarmed protestors & media cannot threaten like this.

Everything was circumstantial, everything was more of a 'defense' rather then any offense or threat. I do not agree with the speeches but I can guarantee you that the Urdu speaking citizens of Pakistan are just as patriotic as any other Pakistani.

urdu speaking pakistanis are patriotic BUT MQM supporters i cannot gurantee because clearly how can they tolerate a man who twice said seperate us along with his remarks in india about division was mistake & his comments on jinnah being a non pakistani! but yes URDU SPEAKING are patrotic but MQM supporters is not so clear!

You do not understand our limitations, by 'our' I mean Karachiites

limitation what limitation? you don't trust PPP,JAMMAT or PML N ok fine! but then why not give PTI a chance? atleast PTI so far has a clean sheet. so why not let them have a chance? why be SO ETHNIC that IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR MQM and you won't vote at all?

read the reply in RED lol i still haven't learnt how to multi quote!

Back
Top Bottom