What's new

Altaf Hussain banned from telephonic speeches

Doesn't matter what London police does.

Pakistan should declare Altaf Hussian a terrorist and anyone who associates with him in any way should be arrested and tried for terrorism.

Good way to clean up the city.

Pakistan should declare Altaf Hussian a terrorist and anyone who associates with him in any way should be arrested and tried for terrorism.

Yeah. And people like maverick from my community will burn down Karachi.

it is complicated.

It is a battle for hearts and minds.

MQM pretty much got all urdu speaking seats so far. May be one or two in dispute.

peace

Who Will Going to Declare Him terrorist?
Nawaz ! Zardari?
Both Hve Lands ! Mansions, Places In England By The Looted Money Of Pakistani Peoples, Next What If Govt of England Tells Them To Forget About The Dam Properties, Cause Its from Crouption?
What Then If ! Another marshallaw Comes In & All Of theze So Called damocratic Leaders Been Declared Criminals Wanted By Pakistani Militry?
Its All Crap, He is Just Doing That He Wants To Preasurive the Dam ganjaa, To Get The Bigger Share Of the Govt In Sindh & fedrl? Tell Me Wasnt Was the Ppp Which Hijacked The Airplane?
Or baluchi Natonalists Who Openly Demand, The Sepreation Of Baluchistan from Pakistan? what Has Happen To The, Till Now? Ohh They get Bumper Prize baluchoon Ki Mehroomi?
Shouldnt hve double Standerds In tackling The sickness which Been Found Every Where?
I Am Nt muhajir Bt I Was Born in karachi, & I Fully Support Karachi Peoples & thier Political Party , Same As Air Marshall Asghar Khan Supported The Sheikh Mujeeb Ur Rehman & Bangladeshi Peoples?

No disrespect batmannow but please type properly. I am finding really hard to read.

Why uppercase the first character of each word?

Safriz bhai, agar MQM waalon ne office jalane waalon ko bhi jala dia hota na Abbotabad mei to hisaab barabar hota na? Ap khud bata rahe ho ke apke area mei MQM ke saath kis hua aur phir bhi MQM ko hi bura bhi keh rahe ho. Ghalat hai na.

Unfortunately, Punjabi is voting for Punjabi, Sindhi is voting for Sindhi and Urdu speaking is voting for every one. This is the real dilemma. Waise bhai, I have no affiliation with MQM, I speak what is painfully correct.

Pashtuns in KPK voted for ANP last time this time for PTI. in Balochistan they vote for diverse parties last time PML Q this time JUI-F!

but in Karachi MQM controls it and no one can ever take a seat from MQM! ever.

even PML N and PPP both won seats in Punjab & sindh. clearly MQM is still a truly a karachi & hyderabad party only!

Yes, I know Pakistan has a lot of crooks.

Just because we didn't act against crooks A, B, and C, means we shouldn't act against crook D? Do we give up on law and order?

The issue isn't about MQM or mohajirs -- I am also from Karachi -- but about respecting law and order.

well he can use skype now

Are you that ignorant??? LOL Barred is barred, telephone or skype!

923276_538850159491486_1554950353_n.jpg

Yes, I know Pakistan has a lot of crooks.

Just because we didn't act against crooks A, B, and C, means we shouldn't act against crook D? Do we give up on law and order?

The issue isn't about MQM or mohajirs -- I am also from Karachi -- but about respecting law and order.
If you Think just Crook D, should Face The Justice & Rest Of Crooks Get away With It? Thn Its Called Andhaa Qanoon ! Yes Mr Chodri Itini-khar? Justice Cant Be Selective Just Because It Serves Your Political Intersts?
Sheikh Mujeeb May Hve done some Stupid Things Bt Whole Bengali Peoples Voted For Him? Imprisoning Him Made The True leader Of Bengali Peoples Who, Thn Parted Away From Rest Of The Pakistan ! History Is For Getting Good Lessons, Nt For The Sake Of Dam Arguments Just To Make Each Other Looking Bad?

Its The Dangerous Future Ahead, Thats What I Can Tell You?
Ever Checked who,s Daughter Is Tyran Khan? Gusss What Yes Your Ever Mr Leader Ik? How About That? Tabdili aaa Gayi Hai?:lol::rofl::lol:

Where did I say that other crooks should go free?

Hang them all, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry Bt your Concerning nt Which Rulles Pakistan?
What was that After 8 Or 9 Years Sentence Of Nawaz Sharif Been Diverted To Non? Was That Was Justice? & Are You Willing To See It More?

Sorry Bt your Concerning nt Which Rulles Pakistan?

If the people of Pakistan elect a crook into government, that's their decision and they must live with the consequences.

It doesn't mean law and order should be neglected in the country. If someone like Altaf Hussain openly threatens terrorism, then the State should take action.

Pashtuns in KPK voted for ANP last time this time for PTI. in Balochistan they vote for diverse parties last time PML Q this time JUI-F!

but in Karachi MQM controls it and no one can ever take a seat from MQM! ever.

even PML N and PPP both won seats in Punjab & sindh. clearly MQM is still a truly a karachi & hyderabad party only!

I don't really want to waste my time 'educating' you on how many seats PML-N won in Sindh and how and how many seats MQM won in interior Sindh. Suffice to say, Karachiites are not the only ones giving votes on ethnic grounds.

:lol: now mud slinging on someone's personal life photographs, its like everybody tries to proof imran as jewish agent and what not, please we should all be little more mature from that

his family his deal, no need to get into his family affairs

Yes, I think it is good, if MQM opens their office any where in Pakistan, other than Karachi, their offices need to be burnt down and destroyed, because these people spread fitna among Muslims. So it is better, to not let these people enter your cities.

Back
Top Bottom