What's new

Altaf Hussain banned from telephonic speeches

MQM will use danda if this media doesnt stop playing dirty

Dude.

Altaaf is a dumb *** gangster.

Just admit.

MQM if they want to save their party have to get rid of this dumb ***, and start implementing reforms.

Dude.

Altaaf is a dumb *** gangster.

Just admit.

MQM if they want to save their party have to get rid of this dumb ***, and start implementing reforms.

People like him (metaphorically) will lay down their lives on Altaf Bhai's one phone call from his cozy villa in London :lol:

Altaf isnt powerful...Karachi is full of idiots he can control... :lol:

if you think only MQM got danda you are wrong...
PTI+JI are a formidable street power now....

MQM has already given such a danda to jamaat that they couldnt figure out what suddenly happened to them 30 years ago :lol:

still in a state of shock

PTI is a burger party MQM is least bothered about PTI, five years down the lane, lets see if PTI even survives, PTI leadership is very weak

after few years down the lane you will realise how pakistan go after scapegoat for all their problems(altaf) while making head of the state the real devil

so yeah pakistani power is indeed playing part for the condition we are in now :lol:

why is that pakistanis unite againist altaf, while they cant even select the better leadership :lol:

pakistan is fragile, all blame goes to altaf

He's a separatist, a racist and a dangerous man.

Why is he in exile? Was it self-imposed or is he a fugitive?

Something that bothers me is why do you support MQM? I noticed this change of yours in favour of MQM only after you were banned. Are you naraz with us?

People like him (metaphorically) will lay down their lives on Altaf Bhai's one phone call from his cozy villa in London :lol:

Altaf isnt powerful...Karachi is full of idiots he can control... :lol:

you are wrong, i dont like altaf hussain, but just admit that altaf is just a scapegoat, tomorrow if pakistan face same problem, people will take their anger out on altaf :lol:

He's a separatist, a racist and a dangerous man.

Why is he in exile? Was it self-imposed or is he a fugitive?

Something that bothers me is why do you support MQM? I noticed this change of yours in favour of MQM only after you were banned. Are you naraz with us?

no he isnt

because of one decade army operation on MQM

because MQM is the true middle class party, voice of common people, and they are very organised and progressive

you are wrong, i dont like altaf hussain, but just admit that altaf is just a scapegoat, tomorrow if pakistan face same problem, people will take their anger out on altaf :lol:

no he isnt

because of one decade army operation on MQM

because MQM is the true middle class party, voice of common people, and they are very organised and progressive

MQM is killer party.

Justifying them is like me murdering a child then giving money to the homeless afterwards...

Britain mulls ‘action’ against Altaf Hussain

ISLAMABAD: British High Commissioner Adam Thomson on Wednesday said that action could not be ruled out against MQM chief Altaf Hussain for his statement that Karachi be separated from Pakistan.

The London Metropolitan Police has been investigating complaints by hundreds of British and Pakistani citizens against Altaf, the British high commissioner said during a news conference on Wednesday. Thomson said a flood of complaints had been received by the London Metropolitan Police from Britain, Pakistan and all over the world, with thousands of people lodging complaints against Altaf’s controversial statements. Thomson said the London police are looking into the complaints and may take notice of them soon. The high commissioner said the Pakistani government should take serious notice of Altaf’s statement, as in Britain there are strict laws against those who provoke violence and hatred. He said Altaf could be put in prison if allegations against him are proven, and added that handing over him to Pakistan was difficult. Thousands of complaints were sent to the London police after Altaf addressed his supporters in Karachi and threatened PTI supporters who were protesting against alleged rigging. Altaf also said Karachi should be separated from Pakistan if the mandate given to the MQM by the people is not acceptable. The party later clarified that Altaf’s statements were rhetorical, and misinterpreted by the media. online

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom