What's new

Altaf & Dual Nationality: Why so serious ?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1101647567-1.gif

* No civilized country would, allow foreign nationals to hold public office. Altaf cant understand why dual nationals are banned, i cant understand why Altaf can understand common sense and fair argumentative logic?

Very right move. No dual citizen in government or public positions. Not even any party leadership position. If Altaf Hussain wants to lead his party, he should come back and renounce British citizenship.

I personally think that we should learn from the Indian System - No foreign Nationality for a citizen of Pakistan but yeah you could be a Non-Resident Pakistani !

This would be bad move. I am no fan of Altaf but there are many dual citizen Pakistanis who can serve Pakistan. Why exclude them because of Stupid Altaf Hussain ?

This would be bad move. I am no fan of Altaf but there are many dual citizen Pakistanis who can serve Pakistan. Why exclude them because of Stupid Altaf Hussain ?

Because something just doesn't feel right about the 'Dual Nationality Thing' ! I mean its not illegal *yet* nor is it illogical or unethical *for either of them is excruciatingly relative* but even still - How can someone who loves Pakistan so much decide to take up another Nationality ? I know I couldn't for it would feel like 'cheating on my spouse' or something.

Honestly, most dual nationals treat Pakistan as a summer home and most of these people are so detached from the ground reality, I am including myself in this. You can't be a public servant when you don't even know what the issues of the people are. So I say this is a good thing. No dual nationals allowed in Parliament. Oh and dual nationals also have a golden parachute, if things go bad in Pakistan they can simply run away to the other country. We only need people who will sink or swim with the country.

Because something just doesn't feel right about the 'Dual Nationality Thing' ! I mean its not illegal *yet* nor is it illogical or unethical *for either of them is excruciatingly relative* but even still - How can someone who loves Pakistan so much decide to take up another Nationality ? I know I couldn't for it would feel like 'cheating on my spouse' or something.

You are the minority
Most Pakistanis I have met would sell their mothers for a different nationality.
Also keep in mind that the expat Pakistanis are the ones keeping the county afloat will billions in remittance.

Identifying the enemies of Pakistan is more important at the moment & so far only Pak Army & the Intel Agencies know who the enemies are.

ANP & MQM are those political parties who have NO love for Pakistan & are waiting for the right time to strike & these 2 are ready to (GOD forbid ) break Pakistan anytime when they get the opportunity.

Secondly every Pakistani who is holding a foreign passport or they are dual national should not be part of any political party & they should not even be allowed to take part in any kind of politics or public gathering, these people are a threat to Pakistan as well, because they are puppets working for their masters, they read the scripts well & they know they will get away with everything & nobody can do sh*t about that.

i guess this should lay to rest the doubts people had about Altaf's love for pakistan!! he is clearly the worse enemey of Pakistan! a true hyena! altaf ghadaar hai and he proves it time 7 time again wigth his statements!

I personally think that we should learn from the Indian System - No foreign Nationality for a citizen of Pakistan but yeah you could be a Non-Resident Pakistani !

You really need to get out more, Armstrong bhai :)!

Talk to citizens of countries which prohibit dual nationality and ask them how they feel about their home countries turning them into foreigners. The Indians at my former Uni used to resent this restriction in Indian law. I have also met Saudis who used to hide their US passports from their own government.

Because something just doesn't feel right about the 'Dual Nationality Thing' ! I mean its not illegal *yet* nor is it illogical or unethical *for either of them is excruciatingly relative*

Granted that this is your personal opinion, and that has to be respected, but if it simply "doesn't feel right", it is based on emotion. As you say, it isn't illogical or unethical, so long as proper safeguards are in place - in Pakistan's case, specifically, there needs to be a restriction on having dual nationals holding public office. I say that as a dual national myself. Other countries have evolved mechanisms for the rights, responsibilities and restrictions on dual nationals, Pakistan can do the same.

How can someone who loves Pakistan so much decide to take up another Nationality ? I know I couldn't for it would feel like 'cheating on my spouse' or something.

Using the same analogy, consider this: a woman marries, and moves into her husband's home. Does she stop belonging to her original family, or stop loving them any more? How do you think she would feel if her original family ostracised her for moving in with her husband? Ordinary civilians holding dual citizenship would feel the same if Pakistan ever changes the law on this.

Secondly every Pakistani who is holding a foreign passport or they are dual national should not be part of any political party & they should not even be allowed to take part in any kind of politics or public gathering, these people are a threat to Pakistan as well, because they are puppets working for their masters, they read the scripts well & they know they will get away with everything & nobody can do sh*t about that.

"Every Pakistani" who is a dual national is NOT a threat to Pakistan - please do not generalise. If you had stated that the current crop of dual nationals who have got into Parliament are a threat, then you would have a valid argument.

"Every Pakistani" who is a dual national is NOT a threat to Pakistan - please do not generalise. If you had stated that the current crop of dual nationals who have got into Parliament are a threat, then you would have a valid argument.

every dual national making any decision on our country IS A THREAT PERIOD! reason is simple if the Sh*t hits the fan he will pick up his bags and run to his embassy! so please let us not even debate about what nonsense Altaf speaks!!

he time and time again proves himself to be a ghadaar!!!

Sharabi ko sharab ke illegal hone ka, Heronchi ko heroene ke illegal hone ka aor Pagal ko uske siva sari duniya ke pagal hone ka shikwa to hua karta hai. Agar Altaf Bhai ko shikwa hai ke Dual Nationality pe pabandi keu hai to unko smajh aye na aye baki to sabko smajh aati hai :D

Back
Top Bottom