What's new

Why are government officials able to hold foreign nationalities? We are compromised.

More than 600 bureacrats have taken oath of loyalty to foreign countries according to an FIA report.

I feel sorry for this country.

There are many countries that allow it without detriment. In fact, they use such facilities to build bridges for mutual benefit. Besides, if it were so bad, nothing stops Pakistan from changing its laws and ban it forthwith.

I would actually like a source for this...as this number does seem suspect. Can bureaucrats have dual nationality? I believe no.

Also, this is the same guy who said 5 months back that we cannot refine Russian crude, so take him with a pinch of surf :P

More than 600 bureacrats have taken oath of loyalty to foreign countries according to an FIA report.

I feel sorry for this country.
We've been sold out for a long while, I wouldn't be surprised if the poor governance causing the consistent decline had foreign hands too but it's hard to tell because we have enough of our own stupid fks that are able to see sit in the government either way

I would actually like a source for this...as this number does seem suspect. Can bureaucrats have dual nationality? I believe no.

Also, this is the same guy who said 5 months back that we cannot refine Russian crude, so take him with a pinch of surf :P

The number is irrelevant. The real question is whether having only Pakistani nationality is any guarantee of patriotism that would benefit from rejecting those with dual nationalities?

The number is irrelevant. The real question is whether having only Pakistani nationality is any guarantee of patriotism?

Nope it isn't. But as with everything else, we humans need some barometer to judge people with. Dilon ka haal Allah janta hai, but we usually take someone who prays 5 times a day and recites the Quran to be a perosn of good conscience. Although that isn't any guarantee. Getting my point?

But just wondering whether this actually is allowed or not.

Nope it isn't. But as with everything else, we humans need some barometer to judge people with. Dilon ka haal Allah janta hai, but we usually take someone who prays 5 times a day and recites the Quran to be a perosn of good conscience. Although that isn't any guarantee. Getting my point?

But there is no such reliable barometer. Dual nationalities by themselves are not the issue. Gen Zia included attendance in daily prayers and similar expressions of religiosity in ACRs. Look at what it has actually achieved (or not) over decades compared to what was claimed. This issue will be no different.

Not allowed to hold public office.

But there is no such reliable barometer. Dual nationalities by themselves are not the issue. Gen Zia included attendance in daily prayers and similar expressions of religiosity in ACRs. Look at what it has actually achieved (or not) over decades compared to what was claimed. This issue will be no different.

Oh I agree with you on that. Not disagreement here.

95% have their , Stash of cash overseas while holding Government office in Pakistan

Also Indians wear national dress when representing India
Pakistani politicians love their designer suits from Europe when on foreign trips like obedient Uncle Tom slaves

The number is irrelevant. The real question is whether having only Pakistani nationality is any guarantee of patriotism that would benefit from rejecting those with dual nationalities?
I dont think it matters because the Rich can go anywhere really. Now if this was a kingdom where a man could not be Royalty in another nation, that would change the game. See Jordan or the middle east kindgoms.

Back
Top Bottom