What's new

Why are government officials able to hold foreign nationalities? We are compromised.

@Bleek

The more likely theory for "sepoys" is that they feel threatened by Pakistan and see it as an Islamist radical threat,

I have a problem with that theory- the Islamism and the nukes came much later (after the 1970s), Pak became a part of CENTO much earlier. I have a suspicion that the likes of Ghulam Mohd and FM Ayub were Brit Trojan horses- they systematically undermined civilian politicians and heralded the Martial Law.

Regards

@Bleek

The more likely theory for "sepoys" is that they feel threatened by Pakistan and see it as an Islamist radical threat,

I have a problem with that theory- the Islamism came much later (after the 1970s), Pak became a part of CENTO much earlier. I have a suspicion that the likes of Ghulam Mohd and FM Ayub were Brit Trojan horses- they systematically undermined civilian politicians and heralded the Martial Law.

Regards
To achieve what?

@Bleek

Honestly I don't know, I am not that deep into statecraft. One possibility could be that Pakistani Punjoos and Pushtoons are fine fighting people, perhaps they wanted Pak Fauj to do the job for them, like they had done for the British Empire earlier and for the House of Al Saud now. (In addition to the geostrategic location)

Regards

@Bleek

Honestly I don't know, I am not that deep into statecraft. One possibility could be that Pakistani Punjoos and Pushtoons are fine fighting people, perhaps they wanted Pak Fauj to do the job for them, like they had done for the British Empire earlier and for the House of Al Saud now. (In addition to the geostrategic location)

Regards
Lol this actually holds some weight according to something I read.

The Pentagon believes in martial race Pakistanis lool

20230117_011609.jpg

@SoulSpokesman This still begs the question, why do you need sepoys to use Pakistanis to fight against communism? They could just co-operate as they did in their fight against the USSR in Afghanistan.

Why install sepoys to keep the state bogged down and weak for this purpose?

@Bleek

You think a PM LAK or a PM Suhrawardy, (assuming they had been at the undisputed charge of affairs) would have permitted the use of Pak soldiers as cannonfooder for the Imperialist cause while they themselves had a track record as freedom fighters?

Regards

@Bleek

You think a PM LAK or a PM Suhrawardy, (assuming they had been at the undisputed charge of affairs) would have permitted the use of Pak soldiers as cannonfooder for the Imperialist cause while they themselves had a track record as freedom fighters?

Regards
If mutual interest was involved then perhaps.

Where exactly did we serve as cannonfodder for imperialist causes anyway? Are you referring Afghanistan?

Pakistan is compromised at a national level - no doubt a significant portion of these officials are compromised moles.

A law must be introduced that completely bans government officials from holding dual nationalities.

But there has never been a COAS with dual nationalities, including the much-hated-on-PDF Gen Bajwa. Did their exclusively Pakistani nationality change anything they did?

But there has never been a COAS with dual nationalities, including the much-hated-on-PDF Gen Bajwa. Did their exclusively Pakistani nationality change anything they did?
It may not be 100% fool proof but it is significantly helpful and should be implemented

It may not be 100% fool proof but it is significantly helpful and should be implemented

How is banning dual nationals "significantly" helpful? Please explain, since there is ample evidence that what individuals in positions of responsibility do to damage Pakistan is quite independent of their nationality status.

@Bleek

Where exactly did we serve as cannonfodder for imperialist causes anyway? Are you referring Afghanistan?

Indirectly as a logistics base. Directly as in Jordan. An offer was made by KSA, which was rejected by civilian politicos.

Regards

Pakistan is compromised at a national level - no doubt a significant portion of these officials are compromised moles.

A law must be introduced that completely bans government officials from holding dual nationalities.

They are corrupt and also don't believe in Pakistan's existence. Their nationality is the source to buy the foreign business and foreign properties. Easy to park corruption money.

Bajwa's Billions were all planned out years in advance.
I thought you can't have dual nationality in the military, at officer rank?
Gid knows but we needs checks and valnces on officers income vs lifestyles

Back
Top Bottom