What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few thoughts -

• why does the drone have in English captions "Pitot no lift"? Iranians use Farsee.
  • it is possible for drones to vear off course or it was on spy mission.
  • many here would love to axe their sectarian axe and have a war with Iran to please Israel, USA, KSA. Are we ready for 10 year war like Iran/Iraq war and million dead? Can we afford it? Are we prepared to move PA from LOC and Radcliffe line to the Iranian border?
  • or do we understand the geopolitics and limits of the situation. Talk behind the scenes to resolve the issue like we do with China's genocide of the Uighurs?
Using English is customary since certain terms are in English. Here is one image.
iu

Rest as I said, we must investigate it. How did it enter, from where did enter into our airspace and how deep it travelled .. I think the investigators will look into these questions.

If you ask me US faces no direct threat from iran nor iran wishes to threaten US. Its only geopolitics at play, I can also say that US has supplied iran with latest drone tech. Trump is only interested in $ and then has to please their minion in ME at all cost.

This is general knowledge. What would Satan be without Mullah and vice versa?

Question however remains why Pakistan does not care for border violations?

Question however remains why Pakistan does not care for border violations?

You want a religion based answer or a political answer?

Pakistan has this thing, we have this much people sharing belief so it would be a blasphemy if we answer such violations ....... however, to maintain the balance we can ask Arab drones to violate our airspace as well after every persian drone violation.

You want a religion based answer or a political answer?

Pakistan has this thing, we have this much people sharing belief so it would be a blasphemy if we answer such violations ....... however, to maintain the balance we can ask Arab drones to violate our airspace as well after every persian drone violation.

So the borders to West are just imaginary lines? I wonder if it would be treated the same if some politicians say

'' We eat the same food as people from Kabul and Shiraz ''

Will threads be dedicated to those?

Using English is customary since certain terms are in English. Here is one image.
iu

Rest as I said, we must investigate it. How did it enter, from where did enter into our airspace and how deep it travelled .. I think the investigators will look into these questions.
Please tell me where is the English? I don't see any? I do see Roman and Arabic serial code. My phone number UAN 345456 is NOT in English or is it?

Few thoughts -

• why does the drone have in English captions "Pitot no lift"? Iranians use Farsee.
  • it is possible for drones to vear off course or it was on spy mission.
  • many here would love to axe their sectarian axe and have a war with Iran to please Israel, USA, KSA. Are we ready for 10 year war like Iran/Iraq war and million dead? Can we afford it? Are we prepared to move PA from LOC and Radcliffe line to the Iranian border?
  • or do we understand the geopolitics and limits of the situation. Talk behind the scenes to resolve the issue like we do with China's genocide of the Uighurs?
We can join the coalition and help millions of oppressed Iranians to get liberate from Mullah regime along with getting billions on our foreign reserves, latest jets etc.

We don't need to move forces but we can send 2 or 3 brigades to destroy BRA, BLA etc

Nice try Mr Sweden. Stop being a dumb idiot. The letters you are citing as English are Roman. Can you get that in your thick head. 3/4's of the world uses Roman script including such places as Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey, Kazakistan, Azerbaijan, including all of Europe, North/South America.

So for the last time Mr Sverige let me educate you. That is Roman Script with Modern Arabic numerals. Not fcukin English. However these captions in red are in ENGLISH.

Pitot no lift
Danger propeller
You know what, you have failed to convince me..If Iranians have shunned their Persian script in favour of Roman scripts and alphabets then why can't the they write the words that do not exist in their lingo Pitot, Computer, etc are not Persian words so ...

iu

I don't see any Persian here

iu

Urdu and English both

Last edited:
We can join the coalition and help millions of oppressed Iranians to get liberate from Mullah regime along with getting billions on our foreign reserves, latest jets etc.

We don't need to move forces but we can send 2 or 3 brigades to destroy BRA, BLA etc

You so stronk !

Is it the same drone as in your avatar?

Nope ... That's S-129 male UCAV !

Much bigger than Ababil-3 ...

The drone was not shot down but it didn't fall out of the sky either. How did it end up on earth without a dent?

Parachute !

Will you send it next?

It's already flying near the boarder and gathering information from terrorists hiding inside Pakistan!

JF-17 shot down one of them during counter terrorism operation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom