What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already flying near the boarder and gathering information from terrorists hiding inside Pakistan!

JF-17 shot down one of them during counter terrorism operation ...

Counter terrorism operation by Pakistan had the UAV shot down or are you saying Iran is conducting anti terrorism operations in Pakistani territory?

Because

JF-17 shot down one of them during counter terrorism operation ...

would mean Iranians are terrorists.

It's already flying near the boarder and gathering information from terrorists hiding inside Pakistan!

and this would mean since Kulbhashan Yadev is arrested and in jail, drones are being used to spy on Pakistan for India.

Iran got few US drones, they must have got some technologies from them. So, we should do post mortem of this drone to see if we can learn something new from it, if Iran don't want us return it without tearing it apart then she should share technology of RQ-170 with us in exchange.

Sorry but Ababil-3 is a joint venture with south African denel !

Google "denel seeker-200"

It's a tactical drone with out of the shelf technology ...

If you ask RQ-170 tech from IRGC , you will get a voice massage !

And if you play it you will hear a load fart !

Counter terrorism operation by Pakistan had the UAV shot down or are you saying Iran is conducting anti terrorism operations in Pakistani territory?

Because

would mean Iranians are terrorists.

and this would mean since Kulbhashan Yadev is arrested and in jail, drones are being used to spy on Pakistan for India.

No ... I mean Iranian drones hunting terrorists coming from other side of the boarder !

no way Iran would do that, there is reason why we do not send Saegheh or Simorgh to PK border for data collection they are much more advance then this, Ababil_3 mainly uses Iranian and Israel technology but those are top of the line US technology

Ababil-3_and_friend.jpg

Iranian-combat-drone-Saeqeh-2.jpg

DyKZrDvW0AEI_-J.jpg

57822378.jpg

dose PK have anti drone guns?

5-7.jpg
Perhaps they only sent the ones that actually fly and not the ones that are only for display......

vGqKh46yoqo-e1439462382997.jpg

So why ‘ alleged ‘ ?
I was wondering about that too but then I realized something... even the terrorist who blew himself up and killed some policemen in D.I Khan is being referred to as alleged bomber on PDF. I mean how the hell is it an allegation when you can actually see something happening in front of your eyes?

What is up with Iran? It is as if they are trying to intimidate Pakistan on Purpose. It is a dangerous way to seek attention and at worse cause other party to choose sides. As soon as pakistan decides to fence the border they get a stick up their arse. It is not a coincidence that they launch their drone in our airspace while our leadership is in US. Iran needs to solve their issues rather than trying to intimidate others to choose sides.

Just another Iranian UAV crashed near Pakistan. \apart from the one that got shot down and this one that crashed...

It's normal ... High number of sorties !

What is up with Iran? It is as if they are trying to intimidate Pakistan on Purpose. It is a dangerous way to seek attention and at worse cause other party to choose sides. As soon as pakistan decides to fence the border they get a stick up their arse. It is not a coincidence that they launch their drone in our airspace while our leadership is in US. Iran needs to solve their issues rather than trying to intimidate others to choose sides.

Cool down ... It's just a normal incident!

What is the success rate of such operations into Pakistani territory?

Stupid question ... We can never know!

∞ x Indeed

(∞ x Indeed)^2

It's normal ... High number of sorties !

Cool down ... It's just a normal incident!

Timing of this is not a coincidence. Iran refuses to fence its side of border and opposed it but when pakistan decides to take initiative you people reply in the most childish manner. Right when our leadership is on its way to US your normal incident comes into the light. Not before or After so you got to love the normal here. I wonder how would you feel if such a thing becomes normal on your side of border. It is better not to take the restraint of others for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom