What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran got few US drones, they must have got some technologies from them. So, we should do post mortem of this drone to see if we can learn something new from it, if Iran don't want us return it without tearing it apart then she should share technology of RQ-170 with us in exchange.

no way Iran would do that, there is reason why we do not send Saegheh or Simorgh to PK border for data collection they are much more advance then this, Ababil_3 mainly uses Iranian and Israel technology but those are top of the line US technology

Ababil-3_and_friend.jpg

Iranian-combat-drone-Saeqeh-2.jpg

DyKZrDvW0AEI_-J.jpg

57822378.jpg

Daroone-mey-khana

Probably brought down by a bigger version of something like this:
View attachment 570510

dose PK have anti drone guns?

5-7.jpg

@Arsalan

@Arsalan

But you told me to report and this still exists. Whose shame is it now?

Doesn't matter though....

Daroone-mey-khana
Thanks for sharing your persian expertise with me.
Forget the pronunciation ..........

This bayparda thing cannot be eranian (how is it pronounced eranian, iranian, aranian?) ..... or did it escape the oppression of moral police?

I have never seen such in-sensitivities of Pakistanis with regards to airspace violations. It is disheartening.

The tweet quoted says it’s an irani drone

So why ‘ alleged ‘ ?
Alleged as it has English written on it instead of Farsi which is usually the case. Only Pakistani or indian drones would have english on them... so may be india was flying it from afghanistan or Iran.

Hence Alleged

I can delete my post if you like and we can go back to praising Rumi?

I asked for your liking ........ how you would like to proceed with the discussion, I can make it a total religion based insensitivity shown by Pakistanis or we can discuss the politics involved.

This should be investigated and raised at the highest level.
Few thoughts -

• why does the drone have in English captions "Pitot no lift"? Iranians use Farsee.
  • it is possible for drones to vear off course or it was on spy mission.
  • many here would love to axe their sectarian axe and have a war with Iran to please Israel, USA, KSA. Are we ready for 10 year war like Iran/Iraq war and million dead? Can we afford it? Are we prepared to move PA from LOC and Radcliffe line to the Iranian border?
  • or do we understand the geopolitics and limits of the situation. Talk behind the scenes to resolve the issue like we do with China's genocide of the Uighurs?

I asked for your liking ........ how you would like to proceed with the discussion, I can make it a total religion based insensitivity shown by Pakistanis or we can discuss the politics involved.

A thread was made and it became more of a TOT discussion than airspace violation.

Airspace violations are neither religious nor political in nature. They are just that, violations.

We can however discuss how GoP will brush this aside as some sort of miscommunication or miscalculation

A thread was made and it became more of a TOT discussion than airspace violation.

Airspace violations are neither religious nor political in nature. They are just that, violations.

We can however discuss how GoP will brush this aside as some sort of miscommunication or miscalculation

I don't think this would go unanswered, we are more into blackmail later thing.

I don't think this would go unanswered, we are more into blackmail later thing.

So i guess you have chosen politics? fine.

Why was Mr. Trump so anti Iran and why could PM Khan not counter him?

@Arsalan

@Arsalan

But you told me to report and this still exists. Whose shame is it now?

Doesn't matter though....
Two important points:
  1. You didn't reported it, you tagged me. Meaning that only i was able to get to this post and resolve it. If you had reported all moderators would have got the notification and someone would have sorted it out.
  2. The post you are referring to have been cleared already. Please check.

Why was Mr. Trump so anti Iran and why could PM Khan not counter him?

If you ask me US faces no direct threat from iran nor iran wishes to threaten US. Its only geopolitics at play, I can also say that US has supplied iran with latest drone tech. Trump is only interested in $ and then has to please their minion in ME at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom