What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
News source ? Mostly fake news is written in urdu language. Their credibility is not that high.

Also BBC is british... They want to attack iran. bBC is propaganda.

Can you use it on this Persian defense forum?
ہاں جی استعمال کر سکتا ہوں لیکن میری انگریذی اردو سے بہتر ھے میری چینی زبان بھی بی اررو کی سے بہتر ہےِ.اس وجہ سے پھلا استعمال انگریزی دوسرا چینی اور اخری اردو ِ
I prefer English as thats the easiest for me and international observers. Besides its faster to type and my vacab is much more in english and chinese rather than urdu sadly. It varies with each person's preferences. Very few here understand chinese so mostly i use english.

Regarding what i said above. 90% of cases of fake news in paksitan i found to be fake news written in Urdu language.

Also BBC is not a trust worthy source.

I know. I follow iran like a hawk. I like iran mostly. But yea their track record is not very good with us. But anyways we need iran. Its better to try and avoid enemity with them. Looks like all pf the west and middle east wants iran destroyed. They want to use us pakistaniz as well against iran but i see nothing gopd coming out of it. Id rather iran have peace.

So all pro Chinese Urdu articles were fake news?
No idea. I try to avoid urdu text news. As 90% of them end up being fake ... I find it hard to read and keep up with urdu... Lack of practice i guess. Anyways british want a war with iran... We should keep our focus. We don't want to be enemies with any more neighbours. Two are enough.

Id like a stable and friendly iran thank you please.

Why don't you use PM Portal to ban usage of Urdu under pretext of fake news and national security?
Im against fake news not my mother language urdu.
Plus if i tried that i would be banned from pakistan instead of the other way around LoL. You really are a troll just like ur name suggests. Bravo. Have fun!

Im against fake news not my mother language urdu.

But why do you say your mother language produces most fake news?

Or are you saying Pakistanis are fed propaganda by Urdu news outlet and Urdu speakers?

But why do you say your mother language produces most fake news?

Or are you saying Pakistanis are fed propaganda by Urdu news outlet and Urdu speakers?
I say it because it a fact. 90% of urdu articles i see are fake news. Or spices added to news... Not credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom