What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-7-18_22-18-31-png.569862

@Indus Pakistan picture of the same drone in an exhibition in Iran...just a different angle but I can read "DANGER PROPELLER" I don't know if it is Roman or English but can you read it?
I stand corrected.

Alleged as it has English written on it instead of Farsi which is usually the case. Only Pakistani or indian drones would have english on them... so may be india was flying it from afghanistan or Iran.

Hence Alleged

military language in Iran is English as it always been.

Few thoughts -

• why does the drone have in English captions "Pitot no lift"? Iranians use Farsee.
  • it is possible for drones to vear off course or it was on spy mission.
  • many here would love to axe their sectarian axe and have a war with Iran to please Israel, USA, KSA. Are we ready for 10 year war like Iran/Iraq war and million dead? Can we afford it? Are we prepared to move PA from LOC and Radcliffe line to the Iranian border?
  • or do we understand the geopolitics and limits of the situation. Talk behind the scenes to resolve the issue like we do with China's genocide of the Uighurs?
well again military language in Iran is English it always been that way not Farsi.

Alleged as it has English written on it instead of Farsi which is usually the case. Only Pakistani or indian drones would have english on them... so may be india was flying it from afghanistan or Iran.

Hence Alleged
nope, you are so very much mistaken (if not surmising/fibbing)

Last edited:
News source ? Mostly fake news is written in urdu language. Their credibility is not that high.

Also BBC is british... They want to attack iran. bBC is propaganda.
in short, you just want to hear what you already want to believe aka confirmation bias? lol

Timing of this is not a coincidence. Iran refuses to fence its side of border and opposed it but when pakistan decides to take initiative you people reply in the most childish manner. Right when our leadership is on its way to US your normal incident comes into the light. Not before or After so you got to love the normal here. I wonder how would you feel if such a thing becomes normal on your side of border. It is better not to take the restraint of others for granted.

Our drones conducting daily missions everywhere!

From the East to the west patrolling boarders 24/7

So such accidents are quite normal ...

in short, you just want to hear what you already want to believe aka confirmation bias? lol

He simply hates the National Language and wants to disregard it by any means possible.

You know what, you have failed to convince me..If Iranians have shunned their Persian script in favour of Roman scripts and alphabets then why can't the they write the words that do not exist in their lingo Pitot, Computer, etc are not Persian words so ...

iu

I don't see any Persian here

iu

Urdu and English both

in aviation the first language is English too you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom