What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned the facts !

There's no other mission for our drones ... Just killing terrorists and drug traffickers !

We don't have anything against Pakistan ...

We also support your legitimate government and her attempt to mainstream Iran from extremism.
You are only repeating Indian narrative to Pakistanis.

Show me moving footage with sound. After all we have forgotten the infamous qaher 313

You are trolling ...

We also support your legitimate government and her attempt to mainstream Iran from extremism.
You are only repeating Indian narrative to Pakistanis.

So we support greater India then!

So we support greater India then!
You are entitled to support anyone that entertains your charade. This is a decision you have to make and cannot be made for you.
Airspace violations however are not part and parcel of any relationship you may enjoy with GoP.

Show me moving footage with sound. After all we have forgotten the infamous qaher 313

they already hit ISIS targets some 700 km away in Syria and Iraq just 3 km away from US military base without US military detecting them.

Iran got few US drones, they must have got some technologies from them. So, we should do post mortem of this drone to see if we can learn something new from it, if Iran don't want us return it without tearing it apart then she should share technology of RQ-170 with us in exchange.
Considering safeguards adopted by the US and complexity of technology, the professionals may understand that even after dismantling of any US tech one cannot master it's tech as same told to me by a technical person involved in tech related projects.

My question to technical persons on forum is how much tech can be copied from crashed drone or missile of US origin.

they already hit ISIS targets some 700 km away in Syria and Iraq just 3 km away from US military base without US military detecting them.

Sir how much retaliatory actions have been taken by Iran against Israel direct attacks on Bashar Army along with Irani allies.

Considering safeguards adopted by the US and complexity of technology, the professionals may understand that even after dismantling of any US tech one cannot master it's tech as same told to me by a technical person involved in tech related projects.

My question to technical persons on forum is how much tech can be copied from crashed drone or missile of US origin.

Sir how much retaliatory actions have been taken by Iran against Israel direct attacks on Bashar Army along with Irani allies.

publicly there was only one that Israel killed 3 Iranian in Syria and then IRGC responded with rocket attack that hit Israel military posts and there were no more attacks on Iranians after that the attacks were just on Syrian Army, IRGC dose not take retaliatory actions for attacks on Syrian Army but they said in near future IRGC will take Golan Heights back from Israel which means there will be a big military action to take it back.

:)

Nobody provoking Pakistan
but very few religious people from come out or at least the ones I met were not that religious so I don't know the true picture of Persian society... According to my Irani friends 50% are very liberal, 30% moderate while 20% are crazy (acc. to them) meaning religious..

but very few religious people from come out or at least the ones I met were not that religious so I don't know the true picture of Persian society... According to my Irani friends 50% are very liberal, 30% moderate while 20% are crazy (acc. to them) meaning religious..
yea that is quite accurate. there is a sizable irani community in my town, most of them prefer westernized way of life.

Seems like it landed in Pakistan. No visible damage. If accidental, no reason to keep it. Return it, if iran requests it.
The drone was not shot down but it didn't fall out of the sky either. How did it end up on earth without a dent?

You can see the parachute and its straps attached to the top of the UAV.

What is up with Iran? It is as if they are trying to intimidate Pakistan on Purpose. It is a dangerous way to seek attention and at worse cause other party to choose sides. As soon as pakistan decides to fence the border they get a stick up their arse. It is not a coincidence that they launch their drone in our airspace while our leadership is in US. Iran needs to solve their issues rather than trying to intimidate others to choose sides.

Remember what happened when we sent Quraishi to Tehran after putting the Indian rhetoric in its place? Ever heard of the Puffer Fish?

Last edited:
Do we access to this sort of advance technology?
Not so advanced anymore. The small and medium jamming guns are commercially available. Even Iran has them.

Basically, it's Electronic Warfare. An elaborate integrated system is specialized but same basic principles that rendered Abhinandan electronically isolated and at the mercy of PAF.

The first step is of course detection, using Radars, IR, electro optical systems etc.

Next step is jamming RF and/or GPS, GLONASS, Baidu. Also Involves spoofing, lasers, catching the target, firing projectiles, electromagnetic pulse or a combination of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom