What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
they already hit ISIS targets some 700 km away in Syria and Iraq just 3 km away from US military base without US military detecting them.

Colored lights ...Am I watching a comic animation for kids or a stealth UAV?

Colored lights ...Am I watching a comic animation for kids or a stealth UAV?

that's Iran's flag in lights for landing and take off its international law to have lights on your plans dose not matter if its stealth UAV, military plane or civilian plane they all should have lights when taking off and landing so IRGC put Iran's flag as there light.

believe you me it doesn't affect its operation capabilities

This is general knowledge. What would Satan be without Mullah and vice versa?

Question however remains why Pakistan does not care for border violations?

Situation is evidently opposite, at least on this forum... people enjoy Iranian drones spying Pakistani border security setup. From some comments i get the impression, people would put some medals around the Iranian drone and would start worshiping it!

Even if this is true, it was definitely not intentional. agree?

I hope they must have held a full investigation of the incident / accident. I am just guessing, US has been generous enough to let iran embarrass them .... more than once. drone twice, sailors and now those alleged CIA agents.

No not trolling. The sad reality is that a number of claims have been found wanting. I am curious as to why the stealth drone was flying with its gear down throughout the flight.

Discussion about it is useless !

7 years ago when the first S-129 prototype shown to public , people started calling it a 60 cm RC toy ... Photoshop ... etc

Reality can't change with doubts ...

Americans felt the truth so many times and they don't underestimate Iran anymore ...

But there are still some people living in their dreamy wonderland !!!

An Iranian drone gets down for a reason like engine malfunction !

Then people start talking about how evil these Iranians are ... LOL

It's so funny

Americans claim they shot down an Iranian drone near strait of hormoz then people say this is the same drone crashed inside Pakistan !

It's not funny?

PDF turned from a military forum to a fun club ...

Okay ......... so the management of this forum should tolerate your "Lol" and excessive use of emojis only as responses ...... and anyone's response to your lols is offensive?

Is that a persian beauty on that aircraft? I thought hiding the persian beauty from the world's eye was your primary job ........ how many parks and public places did you manage to moral police today?

:disagree:

We don't have anything against Pakistan
The problem is your government. It has proved to be brilliant in the art of annoying everybody and despite having one of the worlds most potent weapons has essentially isolated itself. The collateral damage Iran has done on itself is even felt in Pakistan. The mullahs need to go.

Discussion about it is useless !

7 years ago when the first S-129 prototype shown to public , people started calling it a 60 cm RC toy ... Photoshop ... etc

Reality can't change with doubts ...

Americans felt the truth so many times and they don't underestimate Iran anymore ...

But there are still some people living in their dreamy wonderland !!!

An Iranian drone gets down for a reason like engine malfunction !

Then people start talking about how evil these Iranians are ... LOL

It's so funny

Americans claim they shot down an Iranian drone near strait of hormoz then people say this is the same drone crashed inside Pakistan !

It's not funny?

PDF turned from a military forum to a fun club ...

:disagree:
And here we have the point. you can't have a rational discussion with a lot of Iranians when it comes to this subject. They start foaming at the mouth accusing everyone of being against them and resort to personal insults. (Not that you have in this case but a lot of your compatriots have and generally end up being banned.)

Iran is generally mocked not because of their efforts but their ludicrous claims.

No one would mock them if they rebuilt an F5 and upgraded it as best they could given the limited options of Iran. However they start making claims about it being a "Fourth gen fighter" and how it is equivalent to hornets and mirages.
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-irans-fighter-jet-ripoff-just-fake-news-19487

The Qaher 313 was an absolute mess from start to finish. The badly designed mock up with comical features. the Rc drone used to show "flight" but according to internet pundits it will shoot down all comers and doubters are just American shills.

top%20jet.jpg

And how do we know it's Photoshopped? Well, look at this mountain shot from the stock-image site PickyWallpapers.com, which we found through a Google Image search, then lightened:

e102a16dfc64308066565902285440c1_500x230.jpg

And, well, look at how one Iranian blogger put two and two together:

b33e06b22f57429d6f6fecdae58f2814_547x487.jpg

The real debunking, of course, we've already reported: Aviation experts made clear last week, amidst the beginning of this propaganda blitz, that the Qahar jet can't fly. Some have pointed out that the new image could just be a mock-up meant as a sort of preview, like a hotel superimposing its design on its new neighborhood. But this thing doesn't even have a nozzle to fuel up, guys!

And missiles they are undoubtedly able to construct missiles but again have to prove a point of some type.

9185323a872ae417909c39fb21e6bb31_490x417.jpg

What about claims around drones? Drones are relatively easy to make in this world. but again big claims are required

"And remember this past November, when they took a Japanese aircraft and turned it into a super-snazzy KOKER-1 drone?

d06fa79abecd8f26c439c47a4747c1f5_640x319.jpg

Having learned from those two blunders, the Iranians seem to have learned not to put an extra plane into their photo and also learned the very important lesson not to take someone else's picture and just edit out windmills. And props to using Mount Damavand — that's a local landmark"

I hope they must have held a full investigation of the incident / accident. I am just guessing, US has been generous enough to let iran embarrass them .... more than once. drone twice, sailors and now those alleged CIA agents.

which i find suspicious. is usa and iran playing a game on everyone.

Iranian Drone fell into Pakistan territory

67650941_2171814729597366_7581099902915051520_n.jpg

It was gathering information on US ship. America brought it down by jamming its signals. It lost the control and fell into Pakistan territory.
Its fine
I urge my armchair pilots to hold on their invasion of iran
I trend i see on forum is that sectarian hatred is disguised as political criticsm and condemnation of iranian policies bit some people dont even try to hide their hatred in all iran saudi threads
I wont please indians by starting hostilities
Over a drone Imran khans responses to pointed questions on iran while his amed visit are best example to follow

Iran shares our concerns re jundillah daesh and west supported baloch militancy

As for drone we can gather its data and find out who it was for.
By the way our chinese amd turkish friends also spy on ys di dont be shocked in case the drone was meant for pakistan

And here we have the point. you can't have a rational discussion with a lot of Iranians when it comes to this subject. They start foaming at the mouth accusing everyone of being against them and resort to personal insults. (Not that you have in this case but a lot of your compatriots have and generally end up being banned.)

Iran is generally mocked not because of their efforts but their ludicrous claims.

No one would mock them if they rebuilt an F5 and upgraded it as best they could given the limited options of Iran. However they start making claims about it being a "Fourth gen fighter" and how it is equivalent to hornets and mirages.
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-irans-fighter-jet-ripoff-just-fake-news-19487

The Qaher 313 was an absolute mess from start to finish. The badly designed mock up with comical features. the Rc drone used to show "flight" but according to internet pundits it will shoot down all comers and doubters are just American shills.

top%20jet.jpg

And how do we know it's Photoshopped? Well, look at this mountain shot from the stock-image site PickyWallpapers.com, which we found through a Google Image search, then lightened:

The real debunking, of course, we've already reported: Aviation experts made clear last week, amidst the beginning of this propaganda blitz, that the Qahar jet can't fly. Some have pointed out that the new image could just be a mock-up meant as a sort of preview, like a hotel superimposing its design on its new neighborhood. But this thing doesn't even have a nozzle to fuel up, guys!

And missiles they are undoubtedly able to construct missiles but again have to prove a point of some type.

What about claims around drones? Drones are relatively easy to make in this world. but again big claims are required

"And remember this past November, when they took a Japanese aircraft and turned it into a super-snazzy KOKER-1 drone?

Having learned from those two blunders, the Iranians seem to have learned not to put an extra plane into their photo and also learned the very important lesson not to take someone else's picture and just edit out windmills. And props to using Mount Damavand — that's a local landmark"

You don't have amateur journalists in Pakistan?

top%20jet.jpg

feeling is mutual
maybe something to do with our region. I do , to some extent agree with your content

You don't have amateur journalists in Pakistan?
This is not an issue of bad journalism. There is quite a bit of that all over the world.
This is a display for both the domestic audience as well as posturing for international political comsumption. Iraq tried the same thing before the war in the 90s.

It's all pointless because with the war in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan winding down after 20 years, no one wants another war.

Iranian Mohajer 4 surveillance drone's wreckage was found in Pakistan's Balochistan after it lost its way and crashed in Chaghi . This what they said.

Chaghi and spying on ships ?? Too far away from seas ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom