What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Pakistan ky electronic media plus kuch PDF walon ki daal rotii chaal jaati hai kyn un gareebon ky pait py laat marty hu

But Iran collects money from Pakistan more than any other country in the world.

maybe they were looking for pistay and pomegranates.

maybe they were looking for pistay and pomegranates.

You like to create threads about race and lizard creatures and conspiracies yet here you are passing out jokes about sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan.

Makes sense.

I wonder your anti Arab posting gives away the reasons for this handsome cute trolling?

Dear Troll,

You wish to be banned again?

Mangus

Just because i made a point about territorial integrity of the country with regards to Iran, you want me banned?

I can understand. Afterall you are a fan of Persian Satraps in Pakistan too and regularly make threads praising them.

Not only money many more things including volunteers .Those who next time try to defend tell them compare the pics of capture drone to Iran's Mohajer 4 drone.I really don't understand their logic india did the same thing violating our air space on 26 feb so if iran sent its drone does not it the same thing ???really blind peoples they are shayyed iss baat ka unhain afsoos Pakaistan main kyn paida ho gayee
But Iran collects money from Pakistan more than any other country in the world.

Dear Troll,

Are you closet Persian?

You sure love everything Persian...

Mangus

Then why would i get banned if i was Persian? You like Uturns too, right?

Not only money many more things including volunteers .Those who next time try to defend tell them compare the pics of capture drone to Iran's Mohajer 4 drone.I really don't understand their logic india did the same thing violating our air space on 26 feb so if iran sent its drone does not it the same thing ???really blind peoples they are shayyed iss baat ka unhain afsoos Pakaistan main kyn paida ho gayee

GoP defends them so why blame average internet user?

let me through a chingari,

what if India is using iranian assets, same like iran provided means to yadhav? and others

Yeh waqii main chingaari haii but also thought provoking first it gives them surveillance which they cant get from eastern boarders second use it to infiltrate their agents safely and keep an constant eye on their assets in that area .jitna sochoo utny faiday nazar aa rahyy hain india ky
let me through a chingari,

what if India is using iranian assets, same like iran provided means to yadhav? and others

You like to create threads about race and lizard creatures and conspiracies yet here you are passing out jokes about sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan.

Makes sense.

I wonder your anti Arab posting gives away the reasons for this handsome cute trolling?

Just because i made a point about territorial integrity of the country with regards to Iran, you want me banned?

I can understand. Afterall you are a fan of Persian Satraps in Pakistan too and regularly make threads praising them.

first time you're being serious maybe trolling is hard work for you.
anti-arab? plz thora sharab piyu.

Thanks for promoting alcoholism in Pakistan.

you're welcome you know what i am going to reward you, with 50% discount and free 250ml tester drink just say your a member of ak-zardari&co when you cross over to azad kashmir border line and say it to the officer.

you're welcome you know what i am going to reward you, with 50% discount and free 250ml tester drink just say your a member of ak-zardari&co when you cross over to azad kashmir border line and say it to the officer.

I am least interested in your glorification of something Quran considers forbidden.

Yeh waqii main chingaari haii but also thought provoking first it gives them surveillance which they cant get from eastern boarders second use it to infiltrate their agents safely and keep an constant eye on their assets in that area .jitna sochoo utny faiday nazar aa rahyy hain india ky
and we have seen Iranian behaviour by itself and when India offered Abhinandan for practice.
ye chingari buhut sari delusions ko khatam kar sakto hai.

and let me say it, most likely its not Iran's state policy, may be some Bollywood fan doing it for item numbers.

Kulbhashan Yadev is a terrorist who used Iranian soil against Pakistan under the guise of business trading at Chahbahar port.
No doubt about it, we must know how Iran helped Pakistan during Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom