What's new

Alleged Iranian Drone in Pakistani Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
and pakistani public is falling in trap of usa-------by hatred towards iran.......

dangerous times ahead

Hi,

I am surprised by your ignorance---.

All those muslim countries who have allied with iran are either facing total destruction & annihilation or are in serious trouble---.

Who---in their sane mind would create alliance and stand with iran at this time or another---.

Iran is a nation that has death wish on its mind---is it for the coming of the 'Mahidi'---or whatever---. The actions of Iran are not those of a sane people---.

They are those of a nation totally at a loss of direction---.

Iranian Drone fell into Pakistan territory

67650941_2171814729597366_7581099902915051520_n.jpg

It was gathering information on US ship. America brought it down by jamming its signals. It lost the control and fell into Pakistan territory.

EAAK5dJXoAA_Dgy

it is Mohajer 4, not Mohajer 6.

which is found by fc -- in chaghi

Hi,

All those muslim countries who have allied with iran are either facing total destruction & annihilation or are in serious trouble---.

Who---in their sane mind would create alliance and stand with iran at this time or another---.

Iran is a nation that has death wish on its mind---is it for the coming of the 'Mahidi'---or whatever---. The actions of Iran are not those of a sane people---.

i suppose u r a non believer of mehdi than-------------

1 by 1 ur neighbours will be gone--

The case is being hushed up by GoP
Looks like the Iranian drone found Saturday night in Balochistan is likely connected to this attack on IRGC terrorists by Jaish al-Adl terrorists near Iran-Pakistan border. The Iranian drone was likely tracking the terrorists & crashed due to malfunction.

Hi,

Indeed the neighbors will be gone---iraq is goner---syria is gone---a neighbor couple of blocks away Yemen is gone---another neighbor Palestine another couple of blocks away is also gone---.

It is a funny disappearance act---. Anyone who stands or comes under the influence of Iran---they disappear-& Iran stands tall---.

Last edited:
EAAK5dJXoAA_Dgy

it is Mohajer 4, not Mohajer 6.

which is found by fc -- in chaghi

Looks like the Iranian drone found Saturday night in Balochistan is likely connected to this attack on IRGC terrorists by Jaish al-Adl terrorists near Iran-Pakistan border. The Iranian drone was likely tracking the terrorists & crashed due to malfunction.

Terrorist group Jaish al-Adl claimed responsibility for the Saturday attack targeting IRGC personnel near Iran-Pakistan border

Will you also go from France to Iran?

Hi,

Indeed the neighbors will be gone---iraq is goner---syria is gone---a neighbor couple of blocks away Yemen is gone---another neighbor Palestine another couple of blocks away is also gone---.

It is a funny disappearance act---. Anyone who stands or comes under the influence of Iran---they disappear-& Iran stands tall---.

well u know about the last man standing WINS?

well u know about the last man standing WINS?

Hi,

No he don't---that is an illusion---. Here the last man standing has lost all its assets---and now is going to face the consequences---.

There is the rest of the world that is standing---.

Young man---at least have the intellect to use the right analogy---. The world is not dead---the only people dead are those who favored iran---.

67442709_10212997251359181_5001917293718929408_n.jpg

WOULD YOU RATHER PREFER CIA----MOSSAD/ RAW ROAMING FREELY IN BALOUCHISTAN?

i am sure in ten Minutes you can convince a crowd that they already are there and amongst us in Pakistan.

Go to Qom. Dig a trench and settle in.

i am sure in ten Minutes you can convince a crowd that they already are there and amongst us in Pakistan.

Go to Qom. Dig a trench and settle in.

WE NEVER BOTHERED WHEN IRAN PROVIDED US WITH A LIST FROM A FILE -- INCLUDING NAMES OF ALL CIA MOLES IN PAKISTAN.........THAT WAS IN 1979----FROM AMERCIAN EMBASSY SEIGE-------- THE LIST HAD ABOUT 20 NAMES INCLUDING OUR FORIEGN MINISTER-

NOW THE RATS ARE IN 1000-----IF NOT 100.S

WE NEVER BOTHERED WHEN IRAN PROVIDED US WITH A LIST FROM A FILE -- INCLUDING NAMES OF ALL CIA MOLES IN PAKISTAN.........THAT WAS IN 1979----FROM AMERCIAN EMBASSY SEIGE-------- THE LIST HAD ABOUT 20 NAMES INCLUDING OUR FORIEGN MINISTER-

NOW THE RATS ARE IN 1000-----IF NOT 100.S

did not even take 10

Agreed. This is classical military strategy. I have always asserted my position not to take sides in ME. They are a bunch of lunatik kamakazies set loose on Gods Earth.

Hi,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom