What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
486498_349275835174328_1850770258_n.jpg

Pmln MNA Malik Riaz

@muse @Hyperion @Dillinger @Mirzay @Talon @KRAIT @Armstrong
Just saw the report on TV channels ! I just cant believe what my countrymen have done ... Those poor Christians were weeping and devastated , their homes were burned after looting ... The purest of pure Muslims ( reports saying over 3000 of high-on-religious-opium people ) fueled by the local sick cleric collected Chemicals overnight taking the word of a drunk Muslim , whilst the police criminally asked the residents to leave , promising them to provide protection to their homes and watched silently as the mobs burned it all ( about 200 homes ) and collected some-sort-of-Mullah war bounty from them in the name of thy Lord , the most benevolent and merciful and for the Prophet who's a blessing for all humanity ... Last not but not least , a Church was burned too with a Bible ( the book which contains the name of Prophet Muhammed and Esa Ibm Marium [Jesus] ) :azn: Amazing , wouldn't you say , huh ?

Forgetting the Prophet's promise to Christians of

In 628 AD, a delegation from St. Catherine's Monastery came to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and requested his protection. He responded by granting them the following charter of rights. St. Catherine's Monastery is located at the foot of Mt. Sinai in modern-day Egypt and is the world's oldest monastery.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

We don't bother what Prohet MUHAMMAD said. We manipulated islam according to our will. i remembered in matric text book of english there are only some points of last sermon is mention means we teach our youth only what we want yane sirf woh points jo muslims ummah se related hain and what about other points of sermon which is based on right of non-muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
For us it's undisputed fact that it was started by hindus.

ya,,,,but World History doesn't care about Pakistani facts

well for you there are many facts which are fantasies and conspiracies for remaining world.

like 1. Laden is not in Pakistan(before killing)... (we found he was enjoying neighbor of Pakistan's national army)

2. it was joint operation to kill laden....:lol:

3. 9/11 did American themselves

4. 26/11 hindus by themselves...

5. they are stealing out water ...(slap from I.Court two times)

6. Doud Ibrahim is not in Pakistan...but his family is playing football in pak.

7. Kargil ? it was terrorist not pak army , behind the seen/ terrorist get nishne-haidar/army medal or somthing blah blha....

Richard Clark : "Pakistanis are pathological liars "

former NSA and security consultant with ABC

ya,,,,but World History doesn't care about Pakistani facts

well for you there are many facts which are fantasies and conspiracies for remaining world.

like 1. Laden is not in Pakistan(before killing)

2. it was joint operation to kill laden....:lol:

3. 9/11 did American themselves

4. 26/11 hindus by themselves...

5. they are stealing out water ...(slap from I.Court two times)

6. Doud Ibrahim is not in Pakistan...but his family is playing football in pak.

7. Kargil ? it was terrorist not pak army , behind the seen/ terrorist get nishne-haidar/army medal or somthing blah blha....

Richard Clark : "Pakistanis are pathological liars "

former NSA and security consultant with ABC

LOL!!! Another internet Hindu

Hey! guess what? You are a bigger idiot, than I first thought. Cheers.

hehehe after this ...American Pakistani are hiding their faces .............

worlds media pioneer BBC channel made a show "double cross Pakistan" :lol:

you are born liar/fraud ..................:lol: :taz:

Your behavior on this thread is becoming a shame to all us Indians on this forum who wanted a intellectual discussion .

Say your points are valid- say they do lie. How does the American media pass off a blanket judgement like that- sure they can reach a conclusion and "adjudicate" upon the honesty of the Pakistani administration and government for the purpose of "informing" their viewers but even so they must consider the merits and context of each such case upon which they pass judgment separately.

STOP using hyperbole. Present your facts with supporting references in the appropriate thread...this is not the place for Indian members to be pointing fingers at Pakistan and declaring that we have been lied to...open a specific thread if you really must. Simply collating some incidents and using them as rhetoric does not contribute to an intelligent dialogue.

We have our grave reservations with the conduct of the Pakistani state..state them in the appropriate place. If you wish to contribute upon the topic of the thread then do so without deviating.

The complainant shahid imran was buddy of savan masih and both were drunk when their quarrel took place....can you believe that the protector of namos e risalat was a fracking sharabi.....this is the level of imaan of these people. They dont follow teachings of hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h , instead they worship him like God, call him eternal noor etc...they dont pray 5 times nimaz, their mosques are filled only on friday...they worship sufi saints and their shrines and do sajda to their pirs.....just visit some mazar in sindh and punjab and you would see how they make fun of islam with their non-sense.

This Incident Proved that a Muslim can survive with non-Muslim but a non- Muslim cannot survive with Muslim… Sad but fact.

same applies to hindous...
on the same day 7 christians were killed in Inida.

for the few fanatics did you cant blame all the religion and its followrs.
wrong dowing of followers does not mean that religion or the law has faults.
today in this world very few muslims might be follow islam. none of us are following islam we manupulate islam according to our needs.
same did you hindous and chiristians. and other religions.
the problem start when we want/change the things according to our needs.

same applies to hindous... on the same day 7 christians were killed in Inida.for the few fanatics did you cant blame all the religion and its followrs. wrong dowing of followers does not mean that religion or the law has faults.
today in this world very few muslims might be follow islam. none of us are following islam we manupulate islam according to our needs.same did you hindous and chiristians. and other religions. the problem start when we want/change the things according to our needs.
When ? Where ? :what:

Agree with idiotic accusations on a religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom