What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now .. even your must have realized how stupid you look now after this pathetic attempt of an argument ...

you said Pakistani Court said that plan was hatched in Pakistan .. I am just saying Show me where ? .. and mind you i am Unable to see into Dreams of people .

Not the court but senior Pakistani officials such as Rehman Malik and Nawaz Sharif have stated this, the investigation has also found an American employee of Yamaha Motor Corporation deposed on Thursday before the special sessions court hearing the 26/11 case and said the dinghy allegedly used by the attackers to reach Mumbai's shores had a Yamaha engine, exported from Japan to a dealer in Karachi.

On a serious note do u believe 26/11 was not plotted in Pakistan?

when did this happend kiddo? when did courts said that? did it say Pakistan's establishment was involved?
and When NS gave that statement - he was not a PM back then

balixd why arent we replyin in da same way to thm on borders?:cry:

Lo ji where are the score keepers? where are the people who maintain the sacrifices of Indian and Pakistani soldiers in the numerical terms !!! let 'em point out their guns !!!

balixd why arent we replyin in da same way to thm on borders?:cry:

Why do you think? Our current leadership wont respond even if their own kids get killed but will let the hell lose if a Bee stings them. Selfishness, corruption, and lack of response from public are just the initial reasons of why we never see justice done in this country.

Actually, I read some of the Indian comments and couldn't agree more to the fact that we rarely respond to daily killings of our own people but have an angry crowd hundreds of protesters in streets when there are muslims of other nationalities killed who have little relation to us.

It really is our fault we let these hyenas kill our own and just watch while we call our selves lions. Its truly pathetic. Good luck to these awful people who thought electing Nawaz was in the best interests. Kayani is true to his nick name in every aspect, "The quiet general".

Whole Pakistan is screaming to respond. Pakistan must respond ASAP

hes busy:

32zothe.jpg

All lies being fed to gullible Pakistani populace by their hyper nationalistic media. India had nothing to do with this. Must be some Pakistani non state actors and Pakistanis should catch them and prosecute them in a court of law.

That sounds distinctly familiar, where have I heard that before...

@karan.1970 you were bang on target. And Pakistanis are known to be addicted to lies fed by their military masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whole Pakistan is screaming to respond. Pakistan must respond ASAP

Where is this whole Pakistan? You, me and a few other people on forum don't represent all of Pakistan. Where are crowds of protesters in streets who claim to love their country, right now sitting idly but care much more about muslims dying else where like Palestine or Burma?

Nawaz is probably scratching his balls clueless people are taping him and Kayani is somewhere in his office enjoying his favorate hobby, being quiet. People, no not too many care if our own die, where is this whole Pakistan screaming you talk of?

and what was that stupid news in your media - BJP and Congress hired thugs protesting outside PHC, Opposition chanting names at Govt for being a pu**** for Pakistan's aggression, we just followed a democratic process and passed a Resolution against India's aggression, is this not the democratic way?

Lol, no one hired them. They were genuine protesters who protested outside Enemy nation's entity. It may not be rightest of the things to do but it happens when the situations are difficult and the tempers are running high.

Now coming to why Pakistanis did not protest? Well they are busy protesting against everything else in world except what impacts their lives the most. They may protest for themselves once they have sorted out all the worldly problems they have taken the responsibility to protest against.

Protest in Pakistan over lethal Egypt crackdown

Anti-US protests in Islamabad, Pakistan, at film that mocks Prophet Mohammed - Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom