What's new

Allah’s (God’s) blessing to Bangladeshi land Crisis.

I don't give a F about your government. I know majority of Bangladeshis are pious Muslims. Met a lot in Singapore. Way more Islamic than Pakistanis.

Don't forget these states have around 40% Muslim population. India is vulnerable in these region due to chick neck geographical disadvantage. Influence local Muslims to revolt and then launch invasion. Pakistan will keep India busy at western front. You will easily defeat these banyas
It's the opposite for Bangladeshis in US. Most I've met are secular. And by the way. You have this childish notion that just because there are Muslims in India, you automatically think they'll be loyal to Pakistan or Bangladesh. I've never met a group of more anti Pakistani people in my life than Indian Muslims. They hate Pakistan, they despise it, they curse it whenever they talk politics. Stop fooling yourself.

It's the opposite for Bangladeshis in US. Most I've met are secular. And by the way. You have this childish notion that just because there are Muslims in India, you automatically think they'll be loyal to Pakistan or Bangladesh. I've never met a group of more anti Pakistani people in my life than Indian Muslims. They hate Pakistan, they despise it, they curse it whenever they talk politics. Stop fooling yourself.
In US, the immigrants must be upper elite class.

In Singapore, Bangladeshis are from working class and middle class. Majority of Bangladeshis happen to be like them.

I agree with your statement on Indian Muslims in the past. But things have changed. I have mainly Tamil and some Kerala Muslims friends. They have become anti India after NRC and Delhi genocide. They have realized there is no option left for them besides picking up arms against Hindus. You will see that happening soon in near future.

I've never met a group of more anti Pakistani people in my life than Indian Muslims. They hate Pakistan, they despise it, they curse it whenever they talk politics.
100% True. indian muslims tried too hard to prove their loyalty towards india. Now look at them they're effectively 3rd class citizens of india. LOL.

Indians are two faced snakes...

Have same experience regarding indian Muslims here. Dont like Pakistan and also think bd is a shit hole. They are too loyal to india and until very recently perspective are changing. I will say give it few more years of bjp rule i bet i wont find any indian Muslims say shit about bd or pak any more.

This is where Pakistan comes in picture. Bangladesh needs to form military alliance with us.

I don't know what your talking about Pakistan gov does detrimental things to bangladesh I.e supplying Myanmar with jf-17. Which pak could have vetoed against

Wrong most Indian, Pakistani people here I met at my local mosque in USA are very friendly and close to one another. In fact I have met number of Indian Muslims at a mosque who are pro Pakistani due to linguistic reasons as they both understand Hindi-Urdu, and to a lesser extent favorable to Bangladeshis as well. They only feel that they do not understand Bengali. Well Most Bangladeshis converse with them in Hindi-Urdu anyway. I have number of few pro Bangladeshi Indian friends. In fact many Bangladeshi Pakistani muslims intermarry here. It mostly happen among second and third generations Pakistani, Bangladeshi origin Americans. Invisible forces cannot stop these attachments common people have for one another, regardless of the amount of control they may have over Bangladeshi internal matters, politics etc.

Last edited:
Sorry I should rephrase. North Indian Muslims are the most anti Pakistani people I've met. South indian Muslim are completely different. Which is so weird. Every South Indian Muslims I've met has been nothing but kind to Pakistanis and never showed negative feelings. But that still doesn't change the fact that they're Indians and trusting then is a big risk.
In US, the immigrants must be upper elite class.

In Singapore, Bangladeshis are from working class and middle class. Majority of Bangladeshis happen to be like them.

I agree with your statement on Indian Muslims in the past. But things have changed. I have mainly Tamil and some Kerala Muslims friends. They have become anti India after NRC and Delhi genocide. They have realized there is no option left for them besides picking up arms against Hindus. You will see that happening soon in near future.

They've always been third class citizens. They've just finally woke up and realized it now.
100% True. indian muslims tried too hard to prove their loyalty towards india. Now look at them they're effectively 3rd class citizens of india. LOL.

Indians are two faced snakes...

West bangal need a merger with east to finally get the status of a true Bangla republic. Frankly speaking there is no cultural or ethnic similarity between west bangal and the rest of India.
What makes you say there is no cultural or ethnic similarity between west bangal and the rest of India

What makes you say there is no cultural or ethnic similarity between west bangal and the rest of India

Becoz west bangal is culturally and ethnically segregated from the rest minus the religion. Other Indians knowledge about bangal is limited to just sweet /mishti/rashugullah at best or their projection in the bollywood as some meek, comic character.

Becoz west bangal is culturally and ethnically segregated from the rest minus the religion. Other Indians knowledge about bangal is limited to just sweet /mishti/rashugullah at best or their projection in the bollywood as some meek, comic character.
Do you know Bengali is the second most spoken language in India after Hindi, state language of at least 4 states.
Do you know Bengali language is a sibling language of at least two other state languages in India.
Do you know we share similar food habit and culture with at least two states.
Do you know some of the prominent directors of Bollywood originated from West Bengal.
I can continue the list..

Who are those Indians, who knows only sweet and comic character from Bengal? Just a question.

I can't remember any prominent comic character from Bengal in Bollywood other Mr Dutta.

You are dealing with a WB Bengali who stayed all over India. I can guarantee you, West Bengalis are mostly treated with due respect in India.

Do you know Bengali is the second most spoken language in India after Hindi, state language of at least 4 states.
Do you know Bengali language is a sibling language of at least two other state languages in India.
Do you know we share similar food habit and culture with at least two states.
Do you know some of the prominent directors of Bollywood originated from West Bengal.
I can continue the list..

Who are those Indians, who knows only sweet and comic character from Bengal? Just a question.

I can't remember any prominent comic character from Bengal in Bollywood other Mr Dutta.

You are dealing with a WB Bengali who stayed all over India. I can guarantee you, West Bengalis are mostly treated with due respect in India.

Hey listen mate don't want to hurt your nationalistic feelings but bangalis are radically different from other sub continental ehtncities and tribes. They are no fond of non Bangali people dictating Anglo Saxon idea of nationhood as there existence as a tangible sovereign state predates the post 1947 subcontinental reshuffle by centuries , history has proven it though.

As for the official status of Bangali language, well a constitutional cover doesnt make it familiar to other Indian folks. We can declare farsi to be offical language of our federal units but then what?

Moreover some odd film directors don't add much to your attempt at "unification". without any ill will Iam speaking from experience that bangalis do get projected as submissive jesters in Bollywood, always kissing up to Northern Indians. Which is inherently against there nature.

And how do you expect Bangladesh to claim these lands if the government is an Indian puppet? Even if there's a coup and the government is overthrown, our Air Force needs massive overhaul and newer fighter jets to pose any threat to India. Those things not only cost a lot of money but time as well to train more pilots, procure those jets and build infrastructure to support them.

Hold your horses.....

"Puppet" is not applicable anymore as BA has signed contracts to procure offensive weapons systems that can devastate Indian military in neighbouring states in short notice.
A neighbouring "Puppet" state will never be allowed anything of this nature.

BD also has some of the highest increases in defence spending on the planet over the last decade.

I do agree that BD is in no fit shape to take offensive action against Myanmar, let alone India.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom