What's new

Taiwan to import 100,000 Indians

Open minded my rear end. More like trying to undo the guilty conscience of having taken ppl of colors to do slave labor.

Like the crime Kingpin boss, hes robbed so many ppl, he couldnt sleep at night so resorts to ocassionally donating to charity to free his guilty conscience! Then every applauds the crime Kingpin boss is the most charitable philanthropist on the planet!

Anyways, anglos r the dumbest fuks on the planet who actively engage in self destruction! You ever wonder what the whole point of fighting the civil war to free their colony the USA from British rule... All that bloodshed then freely handing over the country to Blacks and Hispanics by 2050?
No one is handing the country to the Hispanics/Blacks. It is all about cheap labor. The current trend of low birth rates among the Caucasians means they need to import cheap labor for the next few decades until the next Caucasian generation can start having babies again.

The West is still the most qualified in terms of science, tech among all other subjects.

This could be a ploy by the American Junker elite to dislodge the Zionists from the power structures.

Get ready for news of groping, raping, phull sarppar sir in these coming months.
In Japan, they have "Japanese only" signs in many public locations like bars, restaurants, and swimming pools etc. The Koreans and Chinese living in those areas seldomly go there and when they do they don't talk loudly because they can mix in easily. Any Indians going to those places will not be allowed to enter. Taiwan is not far from Japan and hold similar xenophobic views about others, especially the Browns, the Blacks, the Indians etc.

It sound like the current government is going to lose the next election and they just want to make trouble for the more mainland friendly party after they lost power.

If they're from major cities (Delphi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hydrabad, Banglore, Kolkata) it should be okay.

No country bumpkins from Punjab, Bihar or UP should ever be allowed in anywhere in the world.

USA could be doing a slow style Indians taking over Taiwan, similar to how India is controlling SIngapore now.

First tell everyone that Taiwanese are lazy and stupid and must let India clean toilets.

Then slowly flood Taiwan with Indians doctors, engineers, lawyer and tell everyone Indians are clever.

Then even CEO and government ministers are Indian born.

This is what FKING singapore is doing.

North East Asian states usually don't get Indians for low end jobs, for example Japan prefer Vietnamese and Filipino. Taiwan should be follow this trend.

China should stop that many number of dirty Indians from entering and working in Chinese territory Taiwan, Indian gov doesn't have the right to sign this kind agreement concerning Chinese sovereignty rights with a Chinese local gov Taiwan, Taiwan is not a sovereign state. If the moronic Chinese-hater DPP gov there go ahead to import 100 k dirty Indians, China should then have a naval blockade of the island, end preferential economic trades and deals for the island and have sanctions on the la la land India. These two foolish China-hater govs are definitely colluding to contain and against China mainland. China should teach the Indian fools a lesson that Taiwan matter is no bitch of them, keep their dirty hands off the island.

I can picture the Chinese invasion of Taiwan starting with the Febreeze bombing of Taiwan.

Personally, I think there's a Zionist/US agenda pushing to make Taiwan the next great tossed salad place. After reunification, China will then absorb all these different races and break up the Chinese society from within. It's been proven by many different sociological studies that inter-racial marriages never work out. Now apply this on a societal level... It's very difficult to destroy an enemy with a hot war, but extremely easy to poison their society from within!
I think it’s more a propaganda than reality on Taiwan part. They want to send a message to Ccp. “Hey! don’t invade us here are one hundred thousand Indian citizens, you will kill then all.” Then voila, India will declare war on chinese imperialism.

No offense. Employing Indians for manufacturing jobs makes no sense. If the Taiwanese really just want workers for manufacturing jobs they can invite Vietnamese. There are 230,000 Vietnamese in Taiwan. If they want more we can come.
If Taiwan just needs workers to make shoes, or underwear or cars or planes or naval submarines, no problem at all. We can do that.

These days contract manufactureres moving to India all got low yield, militant unionized workers, non discipline and confiscation.

Indians are contempt of handson and they all like to be decision makers.

To Indians, doing field work is insult.

But Anglo Jewish media keep saying Indian clever and hardworking.

Vietnamese workers is 10x better,

I think it’s more a propaganda than reality on Taiwan part. They want to send a message to Ccp. Hey don’t invade us here are hundreds thousands of Indian citizens you will kill then alll.
No offense. Employing Indians for manufacturing jobs makes no sense. If the Taiwanese really just want workers for manufacturing jobs they can invite Vietnamese. There are 230,000 Vietnamese in Taiwan. If they want more we can come.
If Taiwan just needs workers to make shoes, or underwear or cars or planes or naval submarines, no problem at all. We can do that.

It does make sense, Vietnam is also currently in difficulty to get blue color job workers. Too many industries in Vietnam already in short supply from that type of jobs.

The same with Indonesian blue color jobs who dont support Malaysia economy like usual any more, Malaysian gov imports more South Asian particularly from Bangladesh as consequent.

Taiwan is also competing with Japan and South Korean who give higher salary to their import blue color workers. Indonesians and Vietnamese prefer these countries than Taiwan.

It does make sense, Vietnam is also currently in difficulty to get blue color job workers. Too many industries in Vietnam already in short supply from that type of jobs.

The same with Indonesian blue color jobs who dont support Malaysia economy like usual any more, Malaysian gov imports more South Asian particularly from Bangladesh as consequent.

Taiwan is also competing with Japan and South Korean who give higher salary to their import blue color workers. Indonesians and Vietnamese prefer these countries than Taiwan.
the OP says TW wants workers for factories, farms and hospitals. not office jobs. recruiting workers from India makes no sense.
TW can certainly have those workers from VN, Indonesia or other counries in ASEAN. of course VN suffers lack of workers, low birthrate, shrinking population too. so its more a theoretial discussion.

the OP says TW wants workers for factories, farms and hospitals. not office jobs. recruiting workers from India makes no sense.
TW can certainly have those workers from VN, Indonesia or other counries in ASEAN. of course VN suffers lack of workers, low birthrate, shrinking population too. so its more a theoretial discussion.

There are no workers everywhere and talents are in shortage... This is the lies of elites.

If Vietnam so lack of workers, why salary DONT rise to the level of Thailand or other middle level countries?

There are no workers everywhere and talents are in shortage... This is the lies of elites.

If Vietnam so lack of workers, why salary DONT rise to the level of Thailand or other middle level countries?
Wages in Vietnam will catch up with Thailand eventually, otherwise investment in cheap labor will go elsewhere if wages rising too fast.
No reason to complain though. Even here in Germany wages are not high for basic jobs people think. During my first university study I worked for a fast food chain for few months I got 5 euros per hour. Too much to die too little to survive. Luckily I got free meals otherwise that would be bitter.

Please do not compare those disgustingly corrupt and oppressive racist slave laborer dictatorships with the West.

People can legally move into the West, build careers and raise families and enjoy life, liberty and happiness.

Everyone know how badly the migrant workers are treated in those oppresive dictatorships. They will treat you as something sub-human.
You just made my point for me. Those 'disgustingly corrupt and oppresive racist slave states" are the countries with people lining up from South Asia to get into them and make money. Just proves people don't care about political freedom (3rd worlders as they have more serious things to worry about

i tought that they have robotized sanitary facilities?

India and Taiwan are forging closer economic ties with a plan to send tens of thousands of workers to the island as early as December, according to senior officials familiar with the matter, potentially angering neighbour China.

Taiwan could hire as many as 100,000 Indians to work at factories, farms and hospitals, the officials said, asking not to be identified as the discussions are private. The two sides are expected to sign an employment mobility agreement by as soon as December, the people said.

Hey dude, just make sure you lock up your female colleagues ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom