What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

As long as Dharmics keep ruling India, Parsis have nothing to worry. The fire will continue to glow.

Dharmcs themselves are living beyond their expiry date. Same for the fire.

Nobody cares what you think about Allahabad.

Cheers, Doc

Never gave my opinion. You asked for it.

This sort of talk is not becoming of you. Please be respectful. You are talking about my ancestors and the ancestors of many Pakistanis.

Not really.

There is nothing to be proud about pagan days. You seem to care about your pagan ancestors. We don't.

We are proud that we left that filth.

Makes sense.
Somebody was telling me the other day that all great rivers of the world are listed in the Vedas. To quench my thirst i curiously browsed through some. Quite fascinating the conjecture.
Not really.

Only some rivers of Russia, CentrlAsia and North India are listed into Mahabharata and rigveda.

Name of my brahmin tribe is from a small river in Central Russian River of Volga basin according to russiRn researchers.

@padamchen Indo-Aryan names are returning lol. Yogi ji is making our Ancestors proud.

Dharmcs themselves are living beyond their expiry date. Same for the fire.

Never gave my opinion. You asked for it.

Not really.

There is nothing to be proud about pagan days. You seem to care about your pagan ancestors. We don't.

We are proud that we left that filth.

Hindus and Parsis have been around for a lot longer than Muslims.

We should speak again in about 4-odd thousand years.

If we can find you.

Cheers, Doc

Not really.

Only some rivers of Russia, CentrlAsia and North India are listed into Mahabharata and rigveda.

Name of my brahmin tribe is from a small river in Central Russian River of Volga basin according to russiRn researchers. @padamchen

Danube and Missouri rivers too actually along with Yangtze too.

Its all lost now anyhow

Fire never goes out of Business. Fire is the ultimate Truth.

Fire has been extinguished centuries ago. What remains today is the last flame that would be blown away soon

Hindus and Parsis have been around for a lot longer than Muslims.

We should speak again in about 4-odd thousand years.

If we can find you.

Cheers, Doc

And both are relics of the past. Ugly relics to be specific

Fire has been extinguished centuries ago. What remains today is the last flame that would be blown away soon

And both are relics of the past. Ugly relics to be specific

The original fire still burns. Continuously.

We've done it all. Seen it all. And are still here.

And your looks are a very watered down Indic-mixed version of ours.

Not you Gujjus of course. But your Iranic people.

Cheers, Doc

Danube and Missouri rivers too actually along with Yangtze too.

Its all lost now anyhow

I don't think Rivers as far as Danube we're known to Indo-Aryans. I saw a chart of River names mentioned in Mahabharata that matches to the rivers of Russia 95% by russian historians.

Than again, now even Jewish people started claiming my tribe as some long lost Jewish tribe.

India does not belongs to Muslims anymore. Be a hindu or die. Pakistan is for those who supported indian partition.
#abul kalam azad teri phen di siri
The same is also true for Pakistan. Does Islamic Republic of Pakistan belongs to Hindus, Sikhs and Christians anymore. Almost all places having hindu names are changed to Arabic or Islamic.

I don't think Rivers as far as Danube we're known to Indo-Aryans. I saw a chart of River names mentioned in Mahabharata that matches to the rivers of Russia 95% by russian historians.

Than again, now even Jewish people started claiming my tribe as some long lost Jewish tribe.

The name Danube comes from indo-aryanic language for your information along with the Missouri river.

The original fire still burns. Continuously.

We've done it all. Seen it all. And are still here.

And your looks are a very watered down Indic-mixed version of ours.

Not you Gujjus of course. But your Iranic people.

Cheers, Doc

You sound like native Americans planning to retake the USA from the pale face

Back
Top Bottom